[BSC] 2.6 Self-cast Spark, Inqusitor - Guardians and Shaper Down

Was looking at tree suggestion drop heart of thunder inquis dosent need pen and get cracking speed near throat seeker and 30 str and 30 dex node to the right of nimbleness for 15 precent multi and cast speed 4 precent and lighting dmg on the way only 3 points too and spend rest in ES nodes

Also work in void barrier near vaal pact 8 all res 10 precent es for choir crit

im also testing orb of storms curse on hit assassins mark dropping CWDT Warlords mark as i feel vinktar and atziri do fine freeing up a slot for anything u want to put in slower ramp up of charges but extra 20 precent multiply from curse on bosses that can be cursed

ive also dropped winds of change for insanity gloves with lightning res and dont see big dps diff so far need to play build in this form for a couple of days to confirm winds of change drop can work but i think it can

New edit with void barrier near vaal pact and nullification i was able to drop assains mark put back in warlords cwdt and add the chayula jewel the blue dream to get power charges generation without haveing to lay down orb of storms on trash reduceing clear speed also adding extra chaos dmg to lightning attacks has to be the jewel socket to the right of nullification but it makes generateing power charges much easier id reccomend you take a look at my profile and see if youd like to try this near version of the tree and gems it also lets me add controlled desto to my orb of storms and inc aoe i gained these passive points by droping heart of thunder im going to be pushing 100 with this setup i believe

Also picked up stun enchant on boots and dropped nimbleness and kept heart of oak to free up 4 points chance to avoid stun on kill enchant merc or uber preferably uber for 80 precent
Последняя редакция: zackpathofexile. Время: 12 марта 2017 г., 16:17:08
Nice guide mate lovin it atm
Fast and safe clearer :)
Hello from the other side
Still pretty new, but how are you getting your power charges? Is it solely from Orb?
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
HC viable? I am looking for a good spark build which is HC viable :)

Additional how do you generate power charges?
Последняя редакция: Mephos. Время: 12 марта 2017 г., 18:24:59
"
Mephos написал:
HC viable? I am looking for a good spark build which is HC viable :)

Additional how do you generate power charges?

Reflect could be deadly in some situations
When in not mfing but go full retard mode with coir 1 high life pack could kill me if i dont press viktars
Other than that pretty safe build if u have decent gear
Hello from the other side
How u get so much dps. With 5 power i got like 53k dps...

Rings are bad?
"
Czajkus написал:
How u get so much dps. With 5 power i got like 53k dps...

Rings are bad?

if u wanna compare. he have an awesome opal ring. awesome dagger e and ofc all gems atleast 20/20

dmg scale alot in end game every small change scale alot your dps
Hi,

thanks for a really nice and in-depth guide. Just one question, have you tried the Karui Charge as an amulet- maybe frees up the gloves slot so we can do with nice rares instead?
"
Whipthor написал:
Hi,

thanks for a really nice and in-depth guide. Just one question, have you tried the Karui Charge as an amulet- maybe frees up the gloves slot so we can do with nice rares instead?

I have. I used it until I acquired the Choir. Feel free to experiment there.
"
zackpathofexile написал:
Was looking at tree suggestion drop heart of thunder inquis dosent need pen and get cracking speed near throat seeker and 30 str and 30 dex node to the right of nimbleness for 15 precent multi and cast speed 4 precent and lighting dmg on the way only 3 points too and spend rest in ES nodes

Also work in void barrier near vaal pact 8 all res 10 precent es for choir crit

im also testing orb of storms curse on hit assassins mark dropping CWDT Warlords mark as i feel vinktar and atziri do fine freeing up a slot for anything u want to put in slower ramp up of charges but extra 20 precent multiply from curse on bosses that can be cursed

ive also dropped winds of change for insanity gloves with lightning res and dont see big dps diff so far need to play build in this form for a couple of days to confirm winds of change drop can work but i think it can

New edit with void barrier near vaal pact and nullification i was able to drop assains mark put back in warlords cwdt and add the chayula jewel the blue dream to get power charges generation without haveing to lay down orb of storms on trash reduceing clear speed also adding extra chaos dmg to lightning attacks has to be the jewel socket to the right of nullification but it makes generateing power charges much easier id reccomend you take a look at my profile and see if youd like to try this near version of the tree and gems it also lets me add controlled desto to my orb of storms and inc aoe i gained these passive points by droping heart of thunder im going to be pushing 100 with this setup i believe

Also picked up stun enchant on boots and dropped nimbleness and kept heart of oak to free up 4 points chance to avoid stun on kill enchant merc or uber preferably uber for 80 precent

Some pretty good recommendations. I like it a lot. Good luck on the push to 100!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация