[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Maybe a newb question - how did you craft % increased maximum energy shield on your rings? I don't see that option in the Blessing Font.
"
LiquidGrandpa написал:
Maybe a newb question - how did you craft % increased maximum energy shield on your rings? I don't see that option in the Blessing Font.

The option will enter on Blessing font when Elreon is level 7. Keep doing Elreons dailies or join others players dailies will level him up fast.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
how much CI does this build gets? i was watching the videos and he has the numbers off.
Nice build, have had lots of fun in Legacy with it.

Btw i tried Lochtonial Caress + Bringer of Rain for animate Guardian to recieve Endurance Charges for me and the golems aswell but somehow it doesnt seems to work ;( ?

Any tips? Or is it bugged because my guardian seems still to have a chestpiece while waering the bringer of rain.

Последняя редакция: Mieep. Время: 16 марта 2017 г., 6:05:29
"
Xyreal написал:
how much CI does this build gets? i was watching the videos and he has the numbers off.

In videos I around 9,5k ES. Amount of ES can be raised to 10-11k by sacrificing 2x jewel slots for "Energy From Within"s and 6 skill nodes to healts nodes around them.

- Near "Quick Recovery" (Bit left and down from witch start)
- Near "Devotion" (Far Left from witch start)

"
Mieep написал:
Nice build, have had lots of fun in Legacy with it.

Btw i tried Lochtonial Caress + Bringer of Rain for animate Guardian to recieve Endurance Charges for me and the golems aswell but somehow it doesnt seems to work ;( ?

Any tips? Or is it bugged because my guardian seems still to have a chestpiece while waering the bringer of rain.

Nice logic with Animate Guardian items. Unfortunately wording in Poe is very strict and that limits gear choice quite a bit. From what I understand the game seems to see all friendly units in game as :
- Allies (All minions, friedly players, friendly masters during quests, etc)
- Party members (members in your party list, can be only players)
- Npcs (Vendors, nonactive masters)

Conduit is very tricky with the wording but if read carefully, it says :

"Conduit is a keystone passive skill that shares charges with nearby party members only."

"More precisely, whenever the player gains an endurance charge, a frenzy charge or a power charge, each party member within a radius of 120 units will also gain one charge of the same type."

So the keywords here is party members. Minions can't get power charges if we have conduit as they are not party members and Animate Guardian can't share charges with conduit as it has no "party members" in its own party.

Animate Guardian doesn't have player restrictions so it can for example :
- Dualwield shields (its own and ours from "Necromantic Eagis")
- Use Bringer Of Rain and any chest amor (Both will be active)

Some of the stuff that works or might not work with Animate Guardian
Скрытый текст
Other useful stuff that works with Animate Guardia :
- Curse on hit corrupt gloves (Elemental Weakness, Temporal Chains, Vulnerability)

Other not useful stuff that might work with Animate Guardian but I have not tested :
- Snakebite (While at maximum Frenzy Charges, Attacks Poison Enemies)
- Veruso's Battering Rams (You cannot be Shocked while at maximum Endurance Charges)
- The Blood Dance (0.5% of Life Regenerated per second per Frenzy Charge)
- Darkray Vectors (2% chance to Dodge Attacks per Frenzy Charge)

Theory of "Triple Cursing Poison Spreading Animate Guardian"
Скрытый текст

Saw an interesting idea in thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717300
It will cost a lot and not maybe usefull, but some interesting stuff can be done with Animate Guardian.

Helm
Deodre's Scorn

Body
Cospri's Will

Gloves
Asenth's Gentle Touch

Boots
Windscream

Sheild
Sentari's Answer

Weapon
Bino's Kitchen Knife
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 16 марта 2017 г., 7:25:29
Oh thanks, should have checked the exact wording on conduit.

another question, why do you take beacon of corruption as fourth Ascendancy, i took just the two minors instead giving damage each and life/ chaos resist. Beacon itself seems useless because a) build is based on CI and b) 20% increased chaos dmg is useless beacuse we dont any ( but the bit from infernal mantle if you use one)
"
Mieep написал:
Oh thanks, should have checked the exact wording on conduit.

another question, why do you take beacon of corruption as fourth Ascendancy, i took just the two minors instead giving damage each and life/ chaos resist. Beacon itself seems useless because a) build is based on CI and b) 20% increased chaos dmg is useless beacuse we dont any ( but the bit from infernal mantle if you use one)

The useful line is "Minions have +15% to Chaos Resistance".
It helps in high chaos damage bosses like vaal temple.

Minions have 20% base Chaos res, shield gives 11% and beacon 15%, so they end on 46% chaos res.
Taking grave intentions would give them 20% more and end on 66% but thats not worth it anymore.

Zombie node is useless if you run only golems and AG. You can just take another minion damage node before it, but chaos resistance for minions seem more useful
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 16 марта 2017 г., 9:45:19
Thanks for the guide !

I have the same question.
Animate guargian is capped without beacon.
Ascendancy "Minions damage and life" give damage (not bad) and more life = more regen and more life on block.

Other thinks, Energy from within give 21% ES max (6+15%) and is expensive in legacy league about 2ex for 6%.
Replace energy from within with another jewel, take 1 less jewel and save 5 points for node with 6% ES or 4node ES + 30 strength or dexterity if nedeed
Последняя редакция: dextrelame. Время: 16 марта 2017 г., 19:46:52
how much better would a lvl 3 empower be than a 20/20 fire pen gem without a +1 chest?
"
dextrelame написал:
Thanks for the guide !

I have the same question.
Animate guargian is capped without beacon.
Ascendancy "Minions damage and life" give damage (not bad) and more life = more regen and more life on block.

Other thinks, Energy from within give 21% ES max (6+15%) and is expensive in legacy league about 2ex for 6%.
Replace energy from within with another jewel, take 1 less jewel and save 5 points for node with 6% ES or 4node ES + 30 strength or dexterity if nedeed

Thanks for support, glad you like it :) Both setups are ok. I just find it necessary to try cap as much Golems chaos resistance for Vaal Pyramid map boss fight. The chaos degen on ground is massive and just melts them in seconds without it.

Jewels in league are so expensive that I would try to craft my own with Alts, Regals and maybe Scourings. Try getting "Minion damage" line or "Increased Maximum Energy Shield" on "Cobalt Jewel" and augmentation it if it has only 1 line. Then use Regal and hope for best. Ise Scouring to reset jewel if you have enough.

"Melding" is still ok to take even without "Energy From Within". Just try to stack "Maximum Energy Shield" on other jewels and take 6% ES nodes till you feel you are tanky enough. Drop maybe "Potency of Will", "Decay Ward" and 1 jewel if needed.

"
shrinkmaster написал:
how much better would a lvl 3 empower be than a 20/20 fire pen gem without a +1 chest?

It's hard to say as they behave in different ways. In general Empower becomes more powerful the higher golems levels go and more levels it can give. 1 extra level is usually 10% MORE damage to total. In Flame Golem 20/20 I would say the Fire Penetration is better as it gives 37% penetration vs about 20% more damage empower can give. If you get 21/0 or 21/20 Flame Golem and level 4 Empower, I would say then Empower wins. Test both separately if you can and use which feels best against bosses and rares as trash dies fast anyways.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 17 марта 2017 г., 20:56:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация