[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Results from multiple test runs :

Animate Guardian

Did 2x similar Phoenix runs, results are :
- Lost Animate Guardian without spellblock in fight
- With "Rainbowstride", "Rathpith Globe", "The Bringer of Rain" and 4x Minion block jewels it tanked 75% of spells without any significant damage. Only the gloves are changeable on Animate Guardian.

Minion Resistances
- Capping minions resistances is extremely important. They get right now :
* 40% base resistance
* 16% from tree
so 56% effective, then
* 0-8% from shield depending on which one to use
* 20% from your aura radius if they are inside and you are alive

Build needs 2-3x jewels with Minion resistance to cap minions resistances even when they are outside of your auras or when you are dead. Ideal jewels would have :
- 3-4% Minion block chance
- 8-10% Minion all ele res
- 14-16% Increased minion damage
Its cheaper to buy low rolls and divine them later.

Fire Penetration

- Fire Penetration does higher damage against enemies with high fire resistance with no EE from totem active. Most enemies don't have extremely high fire resistance, so Controlled Destruction seems to be better overall. I recommend Fire penetration only if you run very high tier maps and fight guardians constantly. Even then change in damage is not that great.

Best overall links are still
Flame Golem -> Spell Echo -> Minion Damage -> Gmp -> Controlled Destruction -> Empower

Slower projectiles

- This actually seems to increase damage against bosses as first golems get rid of -25% less projectile damage and then get 29% more boost. Golems seem to rarely shotgun against boss so this is worth try and feel for yourself as its in the same colors.

Ill add updates to build later in forms of :
- Jewel guide
- Boss kill gear and tactics
- Gear recommendations
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 14 марта 2017 г., 6:31:16
why are you taking all these Aura nodes if you're not running any auras or have any aura gems slotted in your gear?

am i missing something here?
i'm only running a 5-link currently. would it be better to switch to a second clayshaper instead of the shield to compensate for the lost dps from the 6th gem?
"
bangaroo написал:
why are you taking all these Aura nodes if you're not running any auras or have any aura gems slotted in your gear?

am i missing something here?

Infernal Mantle armour has line "100% increased Spell Damage taken when on Low Mana". Low mana is below 35% mana so I have to keep some mana open and all reservation nodes barely squeeze me over it. If you don't use mantle atm you can use that mana for second aura / curse or just drop aura nodes.

Aura nodes also boost Temp Chains area and give more ES from Discipline.

"
shrinkmaster написал:
i'm only running a 5-link currently. would it be better to switch to a second clayshaper instead of the shield to compensate for the lost dps from the 6th gem?

The shield is the best in slot offhand. The charges it generates compensate fully for the lost golem and we can get additional defence from frenzy charges with Phase Run.

Minions get 45% cast speed from charges and 600% crit chance.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 14 марта 2017 г., 12:42:07
also. why not elementalist???

the necro's stuff seems OKish... but elementalist gets an extra golem and damage... wouldnt that be better?
Hey I've got a question. I've got lvl 20 CWDT and Desecrate and Bone offering. Linked the way you described but it only casts the desecrate and not bone offering? If that's the case Wouldn't it be better to have CWDT at a lower level alongside desecrate and then selfcast bone offering?
"
bangaroo написал:
also. why not elementalist???

the necro's stuff seems OKish... but elementalist gets an extra golem and damage... wouldnt that be better?

Necromancer has huge amount of minion damage nodes in ascendancy tree that would be impossible to get with elementalist. Early in game "Commander of Darkness"s line "You and Allies affected by your Auras have +20% to all Elemental Resistances" help to easily cap your and golems resistances, while later "Mistress of Sacrifices" "Your Offering Skills also affect you" lets you almost cap your minions block chance and almost cap your own if you use "Rumi's Concoction" flask.

Necromancer is also very easy to customize to other active skill while leveling for Golems gear. It can easily SRS, Zombies, Spectres, Vaal Skeletons, etc with effective damage and low cost. Especially early game "Soul Weaver" is very valuable as it gives you practically +5-7 level flame golems in form of Tanky specters. Elementalist can't match the "Spectres have 100% increased Damage" or "Spectres have 100% increased maximum Life".

Elementalist has +1 Golem whichs is nice and elemental immune Golems. As good as this is for killing Uber Atziri, its not worth imho as most of Elementalists ascendancy nodes go to waste. Running multiple Golems is ineffective for links and automatic defenses are hard to set as offerings don't affect Elementalist.

"
FrankJones написал:
Hey I've got a question. I've got lvl 20 CWDT and Desecrate and Bone offering. Linked the way you described but it only casts the desecrate and not bone offering? If that's the case Wouldn't it be better to have CWDT at a lower level alongside desecrate and then selfcast bone offering?

Hi, If your CWDT is level 20 and your Desecrate and Bone offering are same level, the problem should be the order in which CWDT is finish the skills. Bone Offering fails to cast if there are no corpses to offer, so Desecrate has to fire up earlier to create corpse pile. CWDT fires skills in the links in following order :

In case of 6 link CWDT starts to cast linked skill left up.

1⇒2
...⇓
4⇐3

5⇒6

In case of 4 link

1⇒2
...⇓
4⇐3

So please make sure Desecrate is before Bone offering in link sequence.

Manual casting of Offering is also possible, but makes room for human error at your focus is diverted from the kiting. I had much better results running all automated results and focusing on just casting Spell Totem sometimes, than trying to keep multiple skills up at once during longer fights.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 15 марта 2017 г., 6:39:25
Wanted to make showcase video of maximal Dps for more clear speed oriented players.

Using Elemental Weakness variant of Vertex.

I have lvl 27 Flame Golems, which have,
-39% Fire Penetration on them,
-75% Fire Resistance reduction with Elemental Weakness and
-50% Fire Resistance from Elemental Equilibrium so in total I have
-164% Fire Penetration.

https://youtu.be/HuE7P8k3yBk

Started the fight with Slower Projectiles gem in 6 link to show off if the added projectile damage made much difference, but changed it to Greater Multiple Projectiles near halfway.
All reduction working together can be seen more clearly near the end when I don't have to run around so much because of the shocking ground. Especially on 3:08 Aspect Of The Goat takes huge damage with all reductions together. Also from 3:18 boss health starts melting very fast with all reductions.

All packs on the way to Guardian died of 1 shot and even rares and exiles died with 1-2 shots with Totems EE up. Kiting was just much harder without -75% Temporal Chains up.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 15 марта 2017 г., 8:38:10
nice run! but you should definitely switch out firepen for controlled destruction when you run with 2x curse + EE.

cont. D. outperforms firepen once mobs have 16% or less reistances. even with just EE its mostly better to run with cont. destruction.
"
KinGGaiA написал:
nice run! but you should definitely switch out firepen for controlled destruction when you run with 2x curse + EE.

cont. D. outperforms firepen once mobs have 16% or less reistances. even with just EE its mostly better to run with cont. destruction.

Thanks!
This was just 1x curse run. Animate Guardian curses with lvl 10 Temp Chains from gloves when I'm not nearby, I have only Ele Weakness up. I can't use Controlled Destruction because I changed colors, but I will rather use Temp Chains with EE in normal fights so Fire Penetration is ok. Its true taht for this fight Controlled Destruction would have been more effective :)
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 15 марта 2017 г., 9:33:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация