[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
BLACKPANTHERVII написал:
"
mika2salo написал:
"
BLACKPANTHERVII написал:
Hey Mika any chance of an Uber Atziri video or a run down on what is best to run for her. I don't have all the gear yet. still running 5link rare regalia armour and have about 8.6k ESHP

Hello :)

I will make Uber Atziri video as soon as i get enough pieces to run the map again. Drops have always been terrible for me there, so I haven't been in hurry to buy it.

If you are Elementalist you can do Uber Atziri prbably very soon as the trio is your biggest problem and not atziri. With Necromancer you need heavy defenses for Golems to be able to tank Double flameblast. If you get tons of Shaper and Uber sets, you can spec into Elementalist from Necromancer for the boss farming and then back.

I'm a necromancer and not really packing the points to respec. Is it literally that much harder for a necromancer? During normal Atziri I always found the trio were so so easy but Atziri still had some punch. It is weird if now it has flipped for Uber version

Uber trio is on a whole different league then regular trio, while atziri is just more of the same as regular, you still can't tank big flameblasts or lightning strikes, so you can practice a lot on regular.

You can do it as a necromancer though but you need to bring a convocation and recall your pets out of the big flameblasts as mentioned.

edit:
anyone playing an actual double curse setup?
as much as i like my animate guardian (it has yet to die!) his AI is kinda bonkers in AoE situations ;)
It's good for free ele weakness on boss fights but that is all he is good at - which feels a bit of a waste of a 4 link +1 item. Feels you can get more out of that?
Последняя редакция: falagar112. Время: 2 окт. 2017 г., 7:56:54
"
falagar112 написал:

as much as i like my animate guardian (it has yet to die!) his AI is kinda bonkers in AoE situations ;)
It's good for free ele weakness on boss fights but that is all he is good at - which feels a bit of a waste of a 4 link +1 item. Feels you can get more out of that?

I run both Temporal Chains and Elemental Weakness, but I link both in The Vertex with Enhance. You'll need more Reduced Mana Reserved nodes though, and a bit of extra Mana. I have about 18% Reduced Mana Reserved, with about 1100 Mana. I reserve 95% Mana, so I had 57 unreserved Mana at Lv 93, which is exactly enough for Arc-Spell Totem-Culling Strike.

I also still use Animate Guardian in my boots, linked to Empower and Minion Life. Vaal Skeletons is in the last slot as they also benefit from Empower and Minion life. They aren't really much of a DPS increase, but they take off a whole lot of aggro, and makes Beachhead bossing ridiculously easy.

Because of these 2 differences, Discipline is in my gloves instead, replacing Tempest Shield.

For Bossing, I switch out my entire boots for another Rainbowstride, that has Scorching Ray-CwC-Desecrate-Flesh Offering (as Vaal Skeletons and AG aren't very useful here). Don't forget though, that your Spell Totem set up is still the primary skill to use as EE provides -50% Resist, much more than SR's.

For anyone else interested, I actually attempted to run Spell Totem - Dark Pact - Chain with Vaal Skeletons.
Скрытый текст
This came about as I was running Beachheads at the boss stage. I had 38 Skeletons out for 26s, but my Vaal Skeleton skill recharges in less than 10s. I tried to use Minion Instability with DP Totem to deal some extra damage.

This introduces a few problems:
1. There aren't very many other Green support gems I could use other than Chain support.

2. There is the danger of DP Totem trying to sacrifice your HP to deal damage if you stand too close to it with no Skeletons nearby. I'm not sure how it decides whether to self-cast or use your Life.

3. DP only chains twice by default, with Chain providing another two. That's only 4, which isn't very much.

4. This strategy is really only useful for bosses with loads of adds (like Beachhead).

I would be interested if anyone with experience in DP skeletons has any insights or advice for this setup. I fully understand that this build does not scale Life, Cast Speed, Totems, or Chaos damage at all. It's just an interesting experiment - leveling past 90 gets so boring.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 2 окт. 2017 г., 9:32:08
I was trying out an Elementalist version with 6 golems and curious what the best golem ratio is. Is it all 6 flame? 5 flame/1 lightning? Or something else?
"
I'm a necromancer and not really packing the points to respec. Is it literally that much harder for a necromancer? During normal Atziri I always found the trio were so so easy but Atziri still had some punch. It is weird if now it has flipped for Uber version

"
Uber trio is on a whole different league then regular trio, while atziri is just more of the same as regular, you still can't tank big flameblasts or lightning strikes, so you can practice a lot on regular.

You can do it as a necromancer though but you need to bring a convocation and recall your pets out of the big flameblasts as mentioned.

edit:

Hello :)

Yep, you need lot of convocation and resummoning in both trio and Atziri fights.

In trio, you have to kite boss at the same time as you place totem in non-chaos damage area and try to resummon / convocate Golems to safety so that they don't melt. Animate Guardian should not be used at this fight at all.

In Atziri you need to move between storm call markers and be able to run away from dual blast area. spamming resummon / convocation is not needed that much as there are no constant DOT effects on ground, but keeping all Golems on safe target in clone phase is pretty tricky as you have to dodge really close to the clone you want dead.

"

I run both Temporal Chains and Elemental Weakness, but I link both in The Vertex with Enhance. You'll need more Reduced Mana Reserved nodes though, and a bit of extra Mana. I have about 18% Reduced Mana Reserved, with about 1100 Mana. I reserve 95% Mana, so I had 57 unreserved Mana at Lv 93, which is exactly enough for Arc-Spell Totem-Culling Strike.

I also still use Animate Guardian in my boots, linked to Empower and Minion Life. Vaal Skeletons is in the last slot as they also benefit from Empower and Minion life. They aren't really much of a DPS increase, but they take off a whole lot of aggro, and makes Beachhead bossing ridiculously easy.

Because of these 2 differences, Discipline is in my gloves instead, replacing Tempest Shield.

For Bossing, I switch out my entire boots for another Rainbowstride, that has Scorching Ray-CwC-Desecrate-Flesh Offering (as Vaal Skeletons and AG aren't very useful here). Don't forget though, that your Spell Totem set up is still the primary skill to use as EE provides -50% Resist, much more than SR's.

For anyone else interested, I actually attempted to run Spell Totem - Dark Pact - Chain with Vaal Skeletons.

Hey :)

Dual-curse is certainly doable. There are 2 methods to it :

1) Take lots of mana reduction nodes and place both curses on Vertex. Temp Chains and Ele Weak both profit from enhance. Switch Discipline for example to gloves instead of Tempest Shield.

2) You use enlightenments to lower mana cost and use default tree. You 4 link vertex and link enlightenment to Temp Chains links as extra. Then you link Boots with curse -> blasphemy -> Enhance -> Enlightenment. Switch Discipline for example to gloves instead of Tempest Shield.

Fitst method eats lots of skill-points and next costs tons of currency. If you drop enhance from second curse in method 2 you don't have to use enlightenments, but you lose tons of damage.

Ray -> CwC -> Desecrate -> Flesh Offering is very nice link if you want more active play-style and extra clearspeed / damage.

Spell Totem -> Dark Pact -> Chain -> Vaal Skeletons sounds very interesting :P Completely new links to me. Build has almost zero spell damage, so I guess the damage is not that much but does dark pact add any other bonus as for example "Blight" provides -80% movement speed hinder?

"
I was trying out an Elementalist version with 6 golems and curious what the best golem ratio is. Is it all 6 flame? 5 flame/1 lightning? Or something else?

Hi :)

Elementalist with Golem mix seems to be 2.6 or prior thing, when you could just go CI and tank more hits without extra defenses from Necromancer. After 3.0 fights last much longer and you end up with less EHP, so extra defenses from Necromancer are recommended.

Seems that players ended usually with 4+1+1(for example 4x Flame Golems + Ice Golem + Lightning Golem) mix providing most damage. I had tested it in the past and could not see significant boost from 5 Flame Golems + Vicrtarios Charity or even Necromancers 4x Flame Golems + Vicrtarios Charity. I even did calculations with Pob and ended with only 10-20% dps boost with sacrificing all defenses. "Increased" damage is not very effective way to boost damage after certain threshold, Golems need "more" damage, cast speed and charges to really boost DPS.

If you want to research more there are multiple threads like :

[2.5] Golemancer Elementalist. 4x lvl28 flame golem, 1x ice, 1x lightning
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1825872

Immortal Golemancer Elementalist - Updated for 3.0 !
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1904911
This build also shares my view that mixing Golems is not the best way to increase damage as its best to have all Golems shooting enemy rather than hanging back in 1-2 link and not doing anything.

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 3 окт. 2017 г., 6:52:52
"
mika2salo написал:

Spell Totem -> Dark Pact -> Chain -> Vaal Skeletons sounds very interesting :P Completely new links to me. Build has almost zero spell damage, so I guess the damage is not that much but does dark pact add any other bonus as for example "Blight" provides -80% movement speed hinder?

It's just a random experiment since I use Vaal Summon Skeletons, and I was just messing around while running Beachhead rotations. AG with Singularity is still useful, as it boosts the DPS of other players. I also only use Vaal Skeletons when no one else complains that it lags their PC xD

I don't expect it to get anywhere; AG or SR/Flesh Offering seems to be the best links to use. I'll probably never stop fiddling around with it though.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 3 окт. 2017 г., 7:18:27
Hi, I managed to tackle shaper and uber and have gotten around to uploading them. I chat a bit about somethings that might help people struggling with the fight. Thanks for your guide mate as it has helped a lot. I am tempted to try mess around with it and try elementalist or a different tree but it's done a great job so I linked to your guide. Cheers for the thread work.

Shaper 3.0 - https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=9Qpjs_vYSOY

Uber Atziri 3.0 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFZZd9g_Z6w
"
GGZII написал:
Hi, I managed to tackle shaper and uber and have gotten around to uploading them. I chat a bit about somethings that might help people struggling with the fight. Thanks for your guide mate as it has helped a lot. I am tempted to try mess around with it and try elementalist or a different tree but it's done a great job so I linked to your guide. Cheers for the thread work.

Shaper 3.0 - https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=9Qpjs_vYSOY

Uber Atziri 3.0 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFZZd9g_Z6w

Thanks for the upload!
The link for the Shaper video should be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qpjs_vYSOY
Your comments and insights were handy. I do have some comments about them though.

1. For the entirety of the Atziri video, you refer to Flesh Offering as Spirit Offering.

2. You should do a quick showcase of your gear and jewels used before the run (like you did at the end of Shaper). I believe you're using Victario's Charity for the Atziri run, which is still useful for most of the Atziri run, but Kaltensoul would be much more useful (doesn't really matter in Shaper). You wouldn't have to use Convocation as much as they'll be much tankier.

3. Love your comments about ES being cheap. That was half the reason I decided on going with a hybrid build over a Life build XD
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 4 окт. 2017 г., 4:23:42
Also, I thought this might be of interest to anyone who would be reading this guide.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2012843
thankyou
@mika

Yea I lv 100
Finally
Got chance to play

will open my profile char to let you see now as a guide xd
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════

Пожаловаться на запись форума