[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hey there!

As league is starting to be over, i d like to try different builds. Then i saw this one...but i have as one of my main characters a spectre necromancer which players pretty much alike. Just wondering what are the differences in between golemancer and spectremancer? In terms of survivability and clearspeed/ "revenge killing" -> minions killing boss if u die.

Thanks for replies! :)
"
jgundlach написал:
Hi fellow Necros

Hope by end of weekend i also slaved off HB maps to reach level 100.

I have currently big issues with my LTE network cant play after 20:00 at night.

Currently sitting on level 99, 55% XP meaning I need 45% to go. (Approx. 12 maps to do, rotations.)

Will be my first ever character to reach 100.

There after need to farm for remaining gear. Hope prices have come down.

Also found in HB map runs Necro-Aurobot complains about my golems take to much FPS on graphics card.
Anybody else got complains.

Keep it up! I personally don't have the time to get to 100 (in one league), though this has been the furthest I've gotten with any build so far, at 94.

Golems hardly take up much FPS compared to all the Dark Pact builds running around now. It's also nowhere close to Spectre-FPS-drop levels. 4 Golems is hardly anything when all other summoner builds use more than 4 minions. Perhaps he or she is complaining because unlike Wander builds, our FPS-lag is not as justified (clearspeed-wise) XD
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 5 окт. 2017 г., 10:18:10
"
Zeros написал:
Hey there!

As league is starting to be over, i d like to try different builds. Then i saw this one...but i have as one of my main characters a spectre necromancer which players pretty much alike. Just wondering what are the differences in between golemancer and spectremancer? In terms of survivability and clearspeed/ "revenge killing" -> minions killing boss if u die.

"
mika2salo написал:

\o/ X-mas came early \o/

In 3.0.2 Specters will be persistent, so they won't vanish when you log out from game. So if you get high level Specters from high level map, they will be left for your next login also.

This means that starting cost for the endgame with the build just dropped to about 1/10 of original cost (No need for Anima Stone = 2-4 ex). After the patch you can potentially do even Guardians or Shaper without golems and you don't need to raise specters up from maps after each logout.

Specters are however not perfect and cant replace Golem in endgame.

Golems

+ Great clear-speed
+ Great singe target damage
+ Huge lifepool
+ Can stack regen
+ Can be re-summoned immediately if they die

- Expensive

Specters

+ Much, much cheaper to run at start than Golems
+ Can do most endgame (even T16 & Shaper)
+ No need to re-summon them if they don't actually die
+ Can select favorite Specter from about 3-5 great ones

- Can't stack regen
- Don't scale with gem level as other minions
- They will die and you need to resummon them from maps
- Specter movement speed is capped
- Most Specters have terrible AI and clear speed

After I red about 3.0.2 patch yesterday, I 6-linked Vis Mortis and have been running 5x Specters tests with Victarios Charity so see how each Specter works. I also used 10x rare Minion damage + random stats self-crafted jewels.

Flame Sentinels & Frost Sentinels (Best so far)
- Still best AI and clear speed

Solar Guards (2nd best so far)
- Very close to Flame Sentinels & Frost Sentinels in AI and Clear speed
- Might have bit higher single target damage

Tukohama's Vanguard (3rd best so far)
- Extremely high single target DPS but clear speed is horrible

Lunarsworn Wintermages
- Extremely high single target DPS but very low HP, ok:ish clear speed
"
mika2salo написал:

Hey :)

Join global /820 and ask of beachhead rotations. Be prepared to buy few in advance.

Beachheads are incredibly strong exp farm maps with 6 player party and with Golems you almost can not die here. Already 2 players have grinded from level 97->100 in less than week deathless by doing just beachhead rotas.

thanks, but party is big issue to me due to high ping and low fps, so i'll do it solo xD.

"
pro2017 написал:

To answer your question
I take about 12+h a day on weekend
Which I can only play at weekend
So yea I practically play like 12h+
Slept 6h then continued for sat and Sunday
Which is kind of crazy got scolded for playing non stop

Inspiration xD
"
mika2salo написал:
"
Oldiri написал:
Can anyone recommend some optimizations to this build for rapid Spider Forest clears? I'm averaging about 5-7 minutes though I do vendor a lot of stuff which slows me down.

I've figured out that the Animate Guardian is pretty much not necessary in this situation so I swapped in a CWDT -> Immortal Call -> Increased Duration setup so that I don't kill myself as often by not paying 100% attention. For 2nd curse I went with dual blasphemy Enfeeble + Temp Chains again so that I can rush around half afk. I'm also running 2x movement flasks and Convocation to get quickly from pack to pack.

Not sure if there are any other damage links that might improve the AoE or range of the golems?

edit:

I'm going to test increased AoE, faster projectiles, and flesh offering later tonight.

edit2:

Oh I finally caught up on reading the thread and will definitely try out SR -> CWC -> Desecrate -> Flesh Offering

"
I use Blood Magic + Haste, as well as Self Cast Flesh Offering, just use Flesh Offering as you're Shield Charging between packs. CWDT, and Convocation + Your normal Convocation can help your Golems keep up as well, if you're using Ventor's. (You lose the Minion MS from rings.) I also use Zombies with this so when Convocation does proc, because I have lower EHP from IIQ / IIR gear, they'll be used as "meat shields." Can run the map in about 3 minutes; while picking everything of value up. I've tried everything I could think of; this feels the best.

-Wonderful

Great answer!

The Scorching Ray -> Cast While Channeling -> Desecrate -> Flesh Offering

is great way to increase clearspeed as the offering movement speed also affects you. You can also link some movement skill like :

Shield Charge -> Faster attack -> (Optional) fortify
Leap Slam -> Faster attack -> (Optional) fortify

Thanks all, great advice! I tested the SR CWC Flesh Offering setup and really enjoyed it, but ended up swapping in Storm Burst instead because it allowed me to ignore Spell Totem + Ball Lightning. For Spider Forest this seemed to make the most sense as the boss is pretty trivial.
Последняя редакция: Oldiri. Время: 5 окт. 2017 г., 11:19:02
Thanks for replies!

Tukohamas are only good against bosses. Pretty unrivalled single dps if i have understood correctly. For map clearing i believe Wicker Men are best with their inner RF effect?

Should i choose to convert to golem build, is there much i have to change in passives?
"
Zeros написал:
Thanks for replies!

Tukohamas are only good against bosses. Pretty unrivalled single dps if i have understood correctly. For map clearing i believe Wicker Men are best with their inner RF effect?

Should i choose to convert to golem build, is there much i have to change in passives?

Not exactly. Golem builds are defined by their jewels and gear. They still use most of the standard minion passives. You will have to respec 4 Ascendancy points though, which would cost you 20 Regret Orbs (Flesh Binder and Soul Weaver). That said, if you could afford the Golem jewels, this is almost negligible.
"
thsscapii написал:
"
Zeros написал:
Thanks for replies!

Not exactly. Golem builds are defined by their jewels and gear. They still use most of the standard minion passives. You will have to respec 4 Ascendancy points though, which would cost you 20 Regret Orbs (Flesh Binder and Soul Weaver). That said, if you could afford the Golem jewels, this is almost negligible.

Thanks. Maybe i ll sell my 6l Vis mortis and buy those jewels^^
Just made 100 :)
Thx Mika - awsome job :)
"
jgundlach написал:
Hi fellow Necros

Hope by end of weekend i also slaved off HB maps to reach level 100.

I have currently big issues with my LTE network cant play after 20:00 at night.

Currently sitting on level 99, 55% XP meaning I need 45% to go. (Approx. 12 maps to do, rotations.)

Will be my first ever character to reach 100.

There after need to farm for remaining gear. Hope prices have come down.

Also found in HB map runs Necro-Aurobot complains about my golems take to much FPS on graphics card.
Anybody else got complains.

"
If you only have Golems; their computer is a toaster.

Not your problem. xD

Good luck with 100! <3

-Wonderful

"
Keep it up! I personally don't have the time to get to 100 (in one league), though this has been the furthest I've gotten with any build so far, at 94.

Golems hardly take up much FPS compared to all the Dark Pact builds running around now. It's also nowhere close to Spectre-FPS-drop levels. 4 Golems is hardly anything when all other summoner builds use more than 4 minions. Perhaps he or she is complaining because unlike Wander builds, our FPS-lag is not as justified (clearspeed-wise) XD

Hey!

Keep the good speed up. Level 100 is very close and with Beachhead rotations you can do rest deathless with ease!

Golems are actually pretty fps friendly minions if you have just 4x out. Ball Lightning might be causing the fps drop for low end PCs, you might want to change it to totem->arc->culling strike in parties ;)

"
To answer your question
I take about 12+h a day on weekend
Which I can only play at weekend
So yea I practically play like 12h+
Slept 6h then continued for sat and Sunday
Which is kind of crazy got scolded for playing non stop

Wow, that pretty hardcore determination! :D

"
@mika there some grandmaster exile which can't be kill by spectral spirit or golemes

I guess maybe those people change the build and someone end got 1'wander do tons of crazy damage

Was being 1 shot in everything everything
Well that was during this wed not sure if exile change everyday on gm

Well gl out there users who read always be careful and stay safe

The GMs are randomized each map you run. There are some Cast when damage taken tanks, that cant be killed with Golems or Spirits. You need Scorching Ray to kill them as you cant "hit" them. Info can be found in my GM videos description in Youtube.

"
Hey there!

"
Thanks for replies!

"

"
Thanks. Maybe i ll sell my 6l Vis mortis and buy those jewels^^

Hi!

Specters are basically cheaper and clunkier version of Golems. They get the job done but much slower and require more work from you. Golems have great clear-speed and single target damage, can stack Regen and HP with levels and can just be re-summoned if they die. Only worse thing compared to Specters is the much heavier starting price (Anima stone + Skin of the Loyal + Golem gem level 20 or 21)

If you decide to convert, you can do it after you get the the basic item listed earlier. Golems level is most important factor as it means how much damage they do and what they can survive.

Second important thing is to get as high Temp Chains as early as possible. Its probably the best defense in the game.

Rest of the gear you can buy slowly when you get more currency. No need to buy all min-max gear at once ;)

"
thanks, but party is big issue to me due to high ping and low fps, so i'll do it solo xD.

Thanks all, great advice! I tested the SR CWC Flesh Offering setup and really enjoyed it, but ended up swapping in Storm Burst instead because it allowed me to ignore Spell Totem + Ball Lightning. For Spider Forest this seemed to make the most sense as the boss is pretty trivial.

Hey!

You really lose lots of EXP bonus if you run solo. I can highly recommend partying for some time if you can do it for few days as you will be hitting level 100 in less than week ;)

"
Just made 100 :)
Thx Mika - awsome job :)

\o/ Huge GZ! \o/

You have only one char and its level 100? :D
That looks cool on your char list.

Welcome to Hall of Fame and thanks for support ;)

UPDATE

We just got 4th level 100 player!!

Gz to "trocus" for top level! :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 5 окт. 2017 г., 19:29:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация