[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Oldiri написал:
Has anyone considered taking this build straight CI? It seems this might be beneficial if you plan to magic find and want to wear Biscos instead of Chayula amulet. It looks like by dropping the life nodes you can get over 250% increased ES on the tree.

Poe Planner link

Going to test this when I get home later

edit:

I guess this goes counter to the thinking that chaos damage is something that can be ignored in maps with our base res from ascendancy but I actually have found myself dying fairly often to chaos damage when not running Chayula, so I end up stacking it on rare pieces when there are more optimal stats I could be using if I had CI. Also doesn't stacking ES benefit Skin of the Loyal more than stacking life? Since Skin doubles ES but does not do so for life? It's too bad I can't install Path of Building at work to check these things myself :p

edit2:

Fixed link

I've thought about this too, since it's only a couple points away, but there's really not much point with the large amount of Chaos res we have. We should only go CI if we have a better alternate amulet to use, and the only one I can think of is Biscos. And if we can use Biscos in a zone, we don't need Chayula in that same zone, since we're likely using it to farm packs in maps. Again, no need for CI.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 6 окт. 2017 г., 12:43:04
"
If you go for 100 on hsc, i ll pay you all your unique jewels ! :D

I won't 6men 100 golemancer without you mikamaster x)

"
If Mika goes for 100 on hsc; I'm pretty sure he won't have to buy a thing. xD

DO IT MIKA. DO IT.

<3

"
つ _ ༽つ MIKA TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ

Thx all! ^^

Ill check my char in league when I get back next week.
Now I have to live with my tablet again and cant even play Poe or use Pob (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"
What would you use instead of Skin of the Loyal until you can get it? I'm playing on Xbox, and there isn't a single one on the marketplace, and the cost of Chayula fragments is absurd.

Hello :)

Usable colors combinations for skin are :

2r1g3b (cont dest as sixth link)
3r1g2b (fire pene as sixth link)
2r2g2b (slow proj as sixth link)

If none are in sale, you can use Infernal Mantle and self craft the colors. There is special tree for Infernal Mantle in guide at final tree section. You need more reduced mana reservation nodes to stay out of low mana, but its very usable armor.

"
Hello I was wondering if anyone would wanna help me with a passive tree. Currently most items are very close to the build except not using using presence of chayula, animate guardian(instead using scorching ray/channeling/desecrate/flesh offering)and using skin with 2R/2G/2B. I also don't understand Spell damage in the passive tree with Mika's final tree now.

Note: Also the POB is somehow not completely correct at my ES is higher actually and my strength is like 20 lower I think that then POB states.
I know I am still using reserved mana in the build below but wanna know what to change to and why.

https://pastebin.com/rguzN4rE

Thanks

"
You already got pretty good gear for sure, mmmh spell damage on tree ? it looks strange cause it doesnt affect anything, maybe a SOTL with 3 blue socket ? x)
mmmh, helmet with lab enchant ? you are going to the phase where every change will cost you an arm, GL ;D

Hey! Sorry, but I can't use Pob with my tablet for whole weekend and your char is private :/

General improvements are usually :

- Extra ES and HP in rings
- Crystal belt for belt
- Max Temp Chains with "Skittering Runes" and quality on Blasphemy and Temp Chains

Not sure what spell damage you mean?

"
Build clears pretty fast t 13 maps, and my gems arent max yet. But with 3k hp, 3k ES i still get downed sometimes very fast. Some poisons wont activate any defense mechanic so i just die sometimes.

How essential AG is to this build? Pretty clunky to swap all gear every time to summon it, then swap original gear back..

"
It would be a lot more helpful if you could provide your character profile.

You should have more than 3k ES if you're using the correct gear, not including ES from rare gear. With rare gear (Rings, Amulet, Belt, Gloves), you can quite easily hit 5k ES. Then it's just a matter of leveling up to get more ES nodes, and aiming for better ES gear and Chayula to hit 7k ES.

In terms of defenses, this build is really only weak in one aspect: Physical damage. And it is really only in danger if it takes multiple Physical hits in a short time. Temporal Chains takes care of that. Poisons shouldn't hurt you unless enemies manage to get multiple stacks on you. Which they shouldn't be with Temporal Chains and you moving about. Don't forget that Pantheons can help, if you find yourself having trouble with one type of damage.

I'm not sure what you mean by swapping all gear every time to summon it. AG keeps whatever gear you summoned it with. The only time you have to re-summon it with new gear is if it dies, or you want to replace something it's already weari
ng.

Hello!

Yep, public char would help a lot.

Your ES is awfully low. I assume you are using still some random rares with armor and evasion instead of ES rares? Try to get high ES and secondary HP on rings and belt as they are one of main sources for EHP (Life and ES)

Physical damage us worst damage for the build. You need to be able dodge physical bosses biggest hits, but hey are usually manifested nicely before the actual hit. Temporal Chains help against all non-boss enemies when you get it to extremely high level.

Your EHP near level 90 and over should be close to 8,4k if you get even t2-3 gear for all items slots ;)

"
Alpha's Howl Sinner Tricorne

good for it ?

or rare helmet good for elementalist?

with the flame golem damage

Hey :)

I would still use Vertex for the plus 1 level and Enhance interaction. It's fairly common to find Vertex with boost for each curse from the trade as its very commonly enchanted in lab.

If you use Skittering Runes and enhance in Vertex, you can use Flame Golem damage enhancement as curses are already near max level.

"
Has anyone considered taking this build straight CI? It seems this might be beneficial if you plan to magic find and want to wear Biscos instead of Chayula amulet. It looks like by dropping the life nodes you can get over 250% increased ES on the tree.

Poe Planner link

Going to test this when I get home later

edit:

I guess this goes counter to the thinking that chaos damage is something that can be ignored in maps with our base res from ascendancy but I actually have found myself dying fairly often to chaos damage when not running Chayula, so I end up stacking it on rare pieces when there are more optimal stats I could be using if I had CI. Also doesn't stacking ES benefit Skin of the Loyal more than stacking life? Since Skin doubles ES but does not do so for life? It's too bad I can't install Path of Building at work to check these things myself :p

edit2:

Fixed link

edit3:

I had totally forgotten about the stun issues in running CI. That pretty much negates any potential positive effect. Nevermind.

"
I've thought about this too, since it's only a couple points away, but there's really not much point with the large amount of Chaos res we have. We should only go CI if we have a better alternate amulet to use, and the only one I can think of is Biscos. And if we can use Biscos in a zone, we don't need Chayula in that same zone, since we're likely using it to farm packs in maps. Again, no need for CI.

Hey :)

Build gets almost capped chaos res even without chaos res in any rings / gloves or belt. Chaos damage in endgame is not very threatening and most builds stop capping chaos res near plus 0-20.

GGG really killed CI with Presence of Chayula as its basically old CI plus stun immunity as bonus.

"
Hi Necros

I did achieve my milestone in reaching level 100.

From level 99 XP to level 100 took me approx. 160 HB maps.

Leaches, DC etc. could be included.
Don't ask me how many maps from level 90 to level 100. Don't have a answer.

Gz!! :D

Welcome to level 100 club and hall of fame! ;)

Level 100 needs really strong determination to grind through. I might have to try it next week XD

UPDATE

We got 5th player reaching level 100!

Huge gz to "jgundlach" for top level! :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 6 окт. 2017 г., 18:06:48
"
Hello I was wondering if anyone would wanna help me with a passive tree. Currently most items are very close to the build except not using using presence of chayula, animate guardian(instead using scorching ray/channeling/desecrate/flesh offering)and using skin with 2R/2G/2B. I also don't understand Spell damage in the passive tree with Mika's final tree now.

Note: Also the POB is somehow not completely correct at my ES is higher actually and my strength is like 20 lower I think that then POB states.
I know I am still using reserved mana in the build below but wanna know what to change to and why.

https://pastebin.com/rguzN4rE

Thanks

"
You already got pretty good gear for sure, mmmh spell damage on tree ? it looks strange cause it doesnt affect anything, maybe a SOTL with 3 blue socket ? x)
mmmh, helmet with lab enchant ? you are going to the phase where every change will cost you an arm, GL ;D

"
Hey! Sorry, but I can't use Pob with my tablet for whole weekend and your char is private :/

General improvements are usually :

- Extra ES and HP in rings
- Crystal belt for belt
- Max Temp Chains with "Skittering Runes" and quality on Blasphemy and Temp Chains

Not sure what spell damage you mean?

Can't show character through website yet as not playing on PC. Currently already have crystal belt but haven't gotten that enchant on helm from uber labs yet.

So Spell damage I wouldn't worry about, it was just nodes taken towards a jewel socket.

Also I noticed you dropped these nodes, I know one was mana reserved but the others I thought would make your discipline so much better or is it really not that much better.

"
BLACKPANTHERVII написал:

Also I noticed you dropped these nodes, I know one was mana reserved but the others I thought would make your discipline so much better or is it really not that much better.

That was with the old passive tree optimised for Infernal Mantle. If you use SotL, there's really not much point in spending 4 points for that when we already have Influence and Sovereignty providing some amount of Aura Effect. In the end, it's up to you to decide if it's worth it--the points towards endgame are quite flexible since most builds are "complete" by Lv 90.

That said, I recommend you plug your character into PoB and compare the values yourself. For me, those 4 points will net me 259 Extra ES and 45 more unreserved Mana. Alternatively, I could get 24% ES instead, which provides me with 315 extra ES. Or perhaps, with another point (5 points total), it would net me another Jewel socket (which, on the way there, I would also get 5% max Life and 30 Strength), and if I had a Jewel with 6% ES and some nice Minion Damage or Resists or Stats that I need, I'll go for that.

Like I said, it's best to customise it to your own character. It's a little troublesome as you don't play on PC, but I still recommend spending some time setting your character up on it. After that, you can tweak it all you like, and, more importantly, use it to test future upgrades before you buy them.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 7 окт. 2017 г., 0:52:13
First off, amazing guide! Only my 2nd character after trying POE for the first time, and absolutely love it.

I am struggling though with getting dual curse setup as described earlier in the thread:

"Dual-curse is certainly doable. There are 2 methods to it :

1) Take lots of mana reduction nodes and place both curses on Vertex. Temp Chains and Ele Weak both profit from enhance. Switch Discipline for example to gloves instead of Tempest Shield.

2) You use enlightenments to lower mana cost and use default tree. You 4 link vertex and link enlightenment to Temp Chains links as extra. Then you link Boots with curse -> blasphemy -> Enhance -> Enlightenment. Switch Discipline for example to gloves instead of Tempest Shield.

Fitst method eats lots of skill-points and next costs tons of currency. If you drop enhance from second curse in method 2 you don't have to use enlightenments, but you lose tons of damage."

I went with option 2 so I could save on the nodes (a little more pricey and I'm still saving for my skin of the loyal, but I didn't want to lose the nodes).

I can't keep discipline, temp chains, and elemental weakness up. Even when I drop enhance out of my boots, I have enough to have all 3 but then I cant cast my totem.

My current setup is just to get me by. I got a pair of 4 blue rainbow strides and put discipline in there as well. So my elemental weakness is weak, but I'm able to play it.

What am I missing? I have 1181 mana, and no reduction nodes.
"
OriginalEGG написал:
First off, amazing guide! Only my 2nd character after trying POE for the first time, and absolutely love it.

I am struggling though with getting dual curse setup as described earlier in the thread:

"Dual-curse is certainly doable. There are 2 methods to it :

1) Take lots of mana reduction nodes and place both curses on Vertex. Temp Chains and Ele Weak both profit from enhance. Switch Discipline for example to gloves instead of Tempest Shield.

2) You use enlightenments to lower mana cost and use default tree. You 4 link vertex and link enlightenment to Temp Chains links as extra. Then you link Boots with curse -> blasphemy -> Enhance -> Enlightenment. Switch Discipline for example to gloves instead of Tempest Shield.

Fitst method eats lots of skill-points and next costs tons of currency. If you drop enhance from second curse in method 2 you don't have to use enlightenments, but you lose tons of damage."

I went with option 2 so I could save on the nodes (a little more pricey and I'm still saving for my skin of the loyal, but I didn't want to lose the nodes).

I can't keep discipline, temp chains, and elemental weakness up. Even when I drop enhance out of my boots, I have enough to have all 3 but then I cant cast my totem.

My current setup is just to get me by. I got a pair of 4 blue rainbow strides and put discipline in there as well. So my elemental weakness is weak, but I'm able to play it.

What am I missing? I have 1181 mana, and no reduction nodes.

If you're only lacking mana for your totem, make sure you have the Mana Reduction node near Influence. Also, you can get Mana on your gear too, to bring up your unreserved Mana pool
Yes but even in that scenario, I don't have enhance on that 4link to even get to that point.

It's very possible I misread the post, but I thought if I was going with enlighten in both 4-link set ups, I would be able to run them without needing mana reduction nodes.
And maybe I missed an updated passive tree, but the one in OP doesn't go that direction towards influence (at least not without a few more nodes taken). Seems like if I'm going to need to take a reduction node, there are ones closer near Soverignty or Dynamo.
"
OriginalEGG написал:
And maybe I missed an updated passive tree, but the one in OP doesn't go that direction towards influence (at least not without a few more nodes taken). Seems like if I'm going to need to take a reduction node, there are ones closer near Soverignty or Dynamo.

Ah. That was my bad. I meant the 4% Reduced Mana Reserved near Leadership (which we do use), not Influence.

Not too sure about the original tree and its details, but here's my take:

With this setup:
Blasphemy-TC-Enhance-Enlighten 3
Blasphemy-Curse-Enhance-Enlighten 3
Discipline

You will need 12% Reduced Mana Reserved. This means the 4% near Leadership, and another 8% near Sovereignty. Then you might as well take Sovereignty itself for 18% Reduced Mana Reserved. This should easily give you enough Mana. As shown https://poe.mikelat.com/#mxBAIq/y79hb.ZlRd/y79hb.ZlRd/9b.e.

With the other setup:
Blasphemy-TC-Curse-Enhance
Discipline

I run this setup (option #1 in your post). This reserves 95% of my Mana, which means I need 1159 Mana to cast Arc-Totem-Culling (57 Mana Cost). As shown https://poe.mikelat.com/#mxBAIq/BWlVb.ZlRd/9b.e. I have 1161 Mana. The only Mana I have on my gear is 51 Mana from my Ring and 55 Mana from Rainbowstrides. The rest comes with the build.

I recommend this second setup. You might go with option #1 to save some points, but you lose 4 gem slots. 4 gem slots is a lot more useful than 3 passive points, unless you have some other reason for wanting those 3 points.

If you do use either of these routes, here are some suggestions on how to be able to use Spell Totem:
1. Get Mana on gear (about 60 Mana should be sufficient at Lv 90)
2. Levels. Don't forget each Level gives you 6 Mana.
3. Use an alternative Spell Totem setup, such as Ball Lightning-Totem-GMP. This uses lesser Mana.
4. Consider getting passives with both Maximum Mana and Reduced Mana Cost, such as Righteous Decree or Dynamo (both only costing 2 points), until you get to a higher level for more Mana (see #2).
5. You can get Maximum Mana on Jewels.

P.S.: In case it wasn't clear, Reduced Mana Cost and Reduced Mana Reserved are very different from each other (the entire tree only has 38% Reduced Mana Reserved across 8 nodes, but has 51% Reduced Mana Cost). There is no Reduced Mana Reserved near Dynamo, just in case you were mistaken.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 7 окт. 2017 г., 13:51:53
can someone please advise if this build or the 5 flavours golem build do more damage? playing xbox so any help will be appreciated. pm me if you playing xbox so we could chat thanks. trying to decide if to play elemental due to buggy shaper fight

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация