[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hey all! just started leveling this build. Currently level 38 and i was wondering something. When leveling, do you use all 3 summons? (zombies, srs, specters) or once you can get specters you stop using srs?

Thanks all and looking forward to start using golems!

btw.. are flame sentinels the best specters, dps wise?
"
drwranck написал:
Hey all! just started leveling this build. Currently level 38 and i was wondering something. When leveling, do you use all 3 summons? (zombies, srs, specters) or once you can get specters you stop using srs?

DPS-wise, there are contenders, depending on single-target and stuff. Flame Sentinels are the best for clearspeed.

Usually, you only use 2, not because the 3rd is bad, but because you want to optimise your links. There's no point trying to optimise all 3 for DPS or tanking. 1 for DPS and 1 for tanking is enough. The popular choice is zombies for tanking, and either SRS or Spectres for DPS.

So, yes, you can stop using SRS and instead 5- or 6-link your Spectres.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 8 окт. 2017 г., 12:52:10
Edit: Double posted
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 8 окт. 2017 г., 12:51:05
Hey Mika and everyone
Loving this build so far!
I'm hoping that with it I can finally take down shaper. A dodgy internet connection has foiled me many times in the past and a newborn is sucking up most of my attention so the ability to go afk or die and still get the kill is very appealing :D

Question: How important is Primordial Might? It's the only required unique I don't have yet, got one in harbinger waiting for the merge.
I'm powering through content without it already and can't wait to see the difference!
Cheers!
"
can someone please advise if this build or the 5 flavours golem build do more damage? playing xbox so any help will be appreciated. pm me if you playing xbox so we could chat thanks. trying to decide if to play elemental due to buggy shaper fight

Hello :)

Five flavors is basically straight forward DPS build with mixing Golems. I haven't checked the builds DPS ever, but it should be around same numbers with mine, maybe bit higher.

My build is more based on any smaller interactions between items. It's balanced between heavy defense, good DPS and lazy playstyle with only using spell totem with default links.

You can check videos and twitch stream to choose which playstyle seems better for you ;)

"
whats the computation for the "Level 28" golem?
if im counting it correctly, max is only 27.

corrupted gem = 21

corrupted infernal mantle = 2

corrupted empower = 4 (by the way, why does the tool tip on the gem still showing "+3 levels from support" shouldn't it be +4? )

thats 27.

reason why I'm asking:

according to https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem , if you do get it to Lv27, you get 1% damage increase and 2% HP increase.

I now have a 6 socketed "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" infernal mantle and it would take 1500 fuse to link this. thats rougly 8.5 Ex. is it worth it?

Thanks

"
or
6 socketed "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" infernal mantle + 1 gem socketed vaal
cost about 1.2k fuse 1.2k vaal jeweller chroma not sure need but that how to get lv 28

"
so if im using IM, most that I would get is 26? then it really aint worth doing a 6-L on that +1 IM that I have. ill only get 2% hp for my golem. correct?

"
The Empower tooltip shows +3 because Lv 4 Empower provides +3 Levels (Lv 1 Empower provides nothing).

Anyway, it's (21 + 2) + (3 + 2) = 28.
It's essentially a Lv 6 Empower in the slot, which provides +5 Levels

Also, calculating Golem HP and Damage isn't just looking at the HP/Damage %Increase in the wiki. Use the 2nd column labelled "Lvl." instead.
So from Lv 26 to Lv 27, you can see the Golem level actually goes from Lv 82 to Lv 84. Now scroll down to the second table. Golem HP will actually increase by 1170 Life and 114-285 Damage. This then scales with the 2% HP Increase, the 1% Damage Increase, and ALL the Minion Life and Minion Damage passives you have.
Needless to say, this is quite a significant boost. Interestingly, this is also why the increase is almost "exponential", because of the compounding layers that all increase at the same time.

Whether to 6L or not is entirely up to you. As long as you have a way to not get to Low Mana, it's still a strong chestpiece to use. Alternatively, you could spend that same currency on a SotL too, though it probably wouldn't be a +2.

Hello!

Great answers :)

Levels go with level 4 empower :

Infernal mantle = 25 level Golems
Skin of the Loyal = 26 level Golems
Plus 1 corrupt Infernal mantle = 27 level Golems
Plus 1 corrupt Skin of the Loyal = 28 level Golems

Each level gives Golems about 10 percent more DPS and life. Each level adds to earlier, so the higher levels go more noticable next level push is.

"
Hey, been following your leveling guide to the T, but now I'm closing in on mapping, and atm kinda tired of using specters. Was just curious on what I should be looking to progress for first, I'm still currently building up currency for Anima components, and I was feeling of transitioning once I actually got the stone. Any tips would be appreciated.

"
There are way smarter people than me in this thread, but I can share what I did until I got to mapping.

Mainly because I wanted to see if I would like the playstyle of multiple golems, I went the entire way with dual clayshaper for golems + SRS.

Never had an issue until I got to mapping. So if your goal it to get there, it worked for me. Never used specters ever.

"
I recommend SRS. They're still really strong, and you don't have to scale stuff like +1 maximum Spectres. I personally hate using SRS (for the same reasons I hate using BV), so I stuck with Spectres.

Also, I'm curious how you could be tired of using Spectres. Do you mean you're tired of one specific Spectre? You could just change it up and use any other mob in the game. You might find one that you like. Just be ready to change support gems depending on the Spectre you choose (Tabula Rasa would be handy here).

"
Honestly, the process of looking for them is tiring, I spend a large amount of my time sifting through specific maps, spamming desecrate and it's just not fun to me personally. Plus, the AI of specters indoors is abysmal to work with, then if they die I have to find them again. Very troublesome.

"

Well. The good news is that Spectres will persist through logout soon, so you get to keep them (unless they die, which shouldn't be happening anyway). Most of the "good" Spectres to use are actually easily obtainable; availability and ease of summoning make up part of the criteria for them being a good choice.

Otherwise, you'll have to look at the other minion options, such as Zombies, Skeletons, and SRS. You can even consider Unique-exclusive ones such as Crimson Dervish or Spectral Wolves, though you might have to change your gear or passives to accomodate them.

"

"
DPS-wise, there are contenders, depending on single-target and stuff. Flame Sentinels are the best for clearspeed.

Usually, you only use 2, not because the 3rd is bad, but because you want to optimise your links. There's no point trying to optimise all 3 for DPS or tanking. 1 for DPS and 1 for tanking is enough. The popular choice is zombies for tanking, and either SRS or Spectres for DPS.

So, yes, you can stop using SRS and instead 5- or 6-link your Spectres.

Hello and thanks for support! :)

I leveled myself with mix of everything. Specters in five link armor, SRS in helmet and Zombies in boots. Basically most favored summons are SRS and Specters for DPS and Zombies for meatshield as said earlier. Other additions are Skeletons and Vaal Skeletons. Some players level with just dual Clayshapers as soon as they can use them.

I advice to go for Golems as soon as you can summon 4x out with Anima Stone and ditch other minions than Animate Guardian.

Can't really say which is best for leveling as it comes down to own preference. If you dont like guiding summons through areas, you can use SRS in sixlink before Golems. When Temp Chain is high enough level, you can actually just run enemy packs and Summons will to you. Very few mobs can actually hit you at that point.

After 3.0.2 patch Specters will be much stronger as they will persistent.

"
@mika

the elementalist tree u make for me in pob
have one big problem

Projectile weakness lv 20 q 20 require 155 dex
So this curse i cant equip unless lv 1 Q 20 yea

3 g 1 b in the helmet

I have change a lot of thing as you mention on the pob
got almost everything except the lack of dex requirement

Hey :)

I'll check the tree again when I get back home and get rid of my tablet.

"
Did uber atziri quite easy

not that hard
die once to mob ?
die once to the bladefall
die once to atziri

sign .

got vertex mask???
Rip my 150c

Enhance Temp Chains 30 percent to it and sell it for 10 ex :P

"
Shaper down for the first time (and first try) ever, 1 portal left and got a very sh*tty loot.
He die much faster than i thought but lag and noob strike me hard.

"
haha

same got more portal but got the glove ... man

"
i got the glove too, plus a t13 map xD

"
easy after run 2nd round got it

Gz on Shaper Kill! ^^

I have done dozens of kills and have only 1x flask and zero Starforges so far. Rumor tells that if you stream while doing the runs, you get 100 percent streamer bonus on drops from ggg ;)

"
Did it using elementalist without dead
xd
xd

lovely

Nice, Gz! :D

It's certainly harder with Elementalist. Surprisingly low amount of GM's use only elemental skills.

"
Hey Mika and everyone
Loving this build so far!
I'm hoping that with it I can finally take down shaper. A dodgy internet connection has foiled me many times in the past and a newborn is sucking up most of my attention so the ability to go afk or die and still get the kill is very appealing :D

Question: How important is Primordial Might? It's the only required unique I don't have yet, got one in harbinger waiting for the merge.
I'm powering through content without it already and can't wait to see the difference!
Cheers!

Hi :)

Might is pretty important as quality of life, but not needed. It let's Golems attack and move further away from you, which makes overall DPS better as they spend less time in your feets. I'n boss fights Golems better on target as they don't start following you each time you dodge boss.

You can keep Golems on target wih Spell Totem or Scorching Ray and cast when channeling links. If you die close enough to boss, Golems will kill it with or without Might.

UPDATE

Player "centrumsilver" joined the the top 100 club!!

Huge gz on level up!! ^^
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 8 окт. 2017 г., 19:59:58
Thanks Mika
Might give shaper a crack later today :)

Nope scrap that. Just did an Elreon mission AFK and they wouldn't attack a ranged monster shooting from the edge of the screen....
Will wait for Primordial Might
Последняя редакция: Dugal. Время: 8 окт. 2017 г., 19:17:46
"
mika2salo написал:

Gz on Shaper Kill! ^^

I have done dozens of kills and have only 1x flask and zero Starforges so far. Rumor tells that if you stream while doing the runs, you get 100 percent streamer bonus on drops from ggg ;)

lul, the truth has been spoken (i knew it, i knew it)
Thanks for the advice, Mika. I'd like to ask if you could take a look at my character with my current setup as I wait to buy my Anima and advise me on what I could be doing differently; if at all.
Hey, yesterday i started leveling my Char for this build, today i was reading the whole guide.
But actually i am not sure which Ascendancy to take. Necromancer seems nice, but i would like to do Uber Atziri and Hall of the Grandmasters, because i can do shaper easily with my other Char.
Would you still recommend Necromancer?

I have no really good experience with Minion Builds, so thanks for any recommendations :)
Mika

UPDATE

We got 5th player reaching level 100!

Huge gz to "jgundlach" for top level! :)

Tnx for those kind words means a lot for me. Have a great day.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация