[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Question, I had t15 colliseum, corrupted rare on lvl75 char, faced a triple essenced life regeneration ranged skeleton with proximity shield, golems were too dumb to get inside his shield.

How to handle these situations? I skipped him and gave up, since with 4k ehp I cant go inside his shield and summon golems to do direct attacks.
Spreading salt since 2006
Yo Mika :)

You still haven't updated your skill tree in the first post to reflect the improvement that was suggested earlier in this thread about taking the 4 point jewel socket to the right of nullification (and a 30 dex node if needed) instead of the 5 point jewel node down from harrier.

On another note. Been playing since closed beta, and this build was the first one that allowed me to kill T16 bosses, never done that before :) Now I've done 40++++ Only one death to trash. It was a no regen (i think), desecrated ground, temp chains, vulnerability map, so i guess the death wasn't even to trash :)

Almost never die to Chimera, rarely to Phoenix, maybe 50% of the time to Hydra and 90%+ of the time to Minotaur. Can do any and all mods, but i avoid hexproof on chimera and ANY damage mod on Minotaur. He is capable of killing my pets :/

Done maybe 20 shaper sets, never a danger of bricking the runs. And this is definitely not because i'm a great player! This is all your build! (1 sword, 1 flask, 5(?) boots and a million gloves, 1 of them vaaled elemental weakness on hit)

I'm currently lvl 95 and wondering if i have the patience to take it to 100 considering i'm not even half way there :o

TLDR; This is a great build that can easily take any player through all content (might have to switch to elementalist for über atziri, maybe, haven't tried her yet)!

Oh, and a question to you high lvl players out there; Do you remember how many beach head rotations you had to do to get from 97 -> 98, 98 -> 99 and 99 -> 100?
"
Sodomiser написал:

You still haven't updated your skill tree in the first post to reflect the improvement that was suggested earlier in this thread about taking the 4 point jewel socket to the right of nullification (and a 30 dex node if needed) instead of the 5 point jewel node down from harrier.

On another note. Been playing since closed beta, and this build was the first one that allowed me to kill T16 bosses, never done that before :) Now I've done 40++++ Only one death to trash. It was a no regen (i think), desecrated ground, temp chains, vulnerability map, so i guess the death wasn't even to trash :)

Almost never die to Chimera, rarely to Phoenix, maybe 50% of the time to Hydra and 90%+ of the time to Minotaur. Can do any and all mods, but i avoid hexproof on chimera and ANY damage mod on Minotaur. He is capable of killing my pets :/

Done maybe 20 shaper sets, never a danger of bricking the runs. And this is definitely not because i'm a great player! This is all your build! (1 sword, 1 flask, 5(?) boots and a million gloves, 1 of them vaaled elemental weakness on hit)

I'm currently lvl 95 and wondering if i have the patience to take it to 100 considering i'm not even half way there :o

TLDR; This is a great build that can easily take any player through all content (might have to switch to elementalist for über atziri, maybe, haven't tried her yet)!

Oh, and a question to you high lvl players out there; Do you remember how many beach head rotations you had to do to get from 97 -> 98, 98 -> 99 and 99 -> 100?

Gz just prepare a lot of map
Like 100 breachhead
Yea,necro still can do uber atziri but slower
I suggest reaching max level to try uber atziti or any hardcore map just not,for dropping any exp
As for elementalist you can take a look at my build @mika design for me once I at lv100 but prepare is going to be quite expensive xd!

Dps for 4 golem is around 1.1m dps
Yeap
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Последняя редакция: pro2017. Время: 9 окт. 2017 г., 9:13:24
Phew .... man Mika, i just can't thank u enough for this built once again but this time for the last time =)

I have finished EVERY possible content now with this built, last thing was "The Shaper".
I just wanted him to be the last Boss - took me 2 trys.
Wasn't deathless, but that wasn't the plan - i killed him and he even droppen "ruby flask" =)

Dude, When i hit lvl 96 i was tired of running Beachheads and i made another character - a so called, Boss killer ...

Well, he is also 90 now, but damn, today i got back to my Golemancer and this is just such a huge difference, this built is so SMOOTH, its so freaking awesome.

Im running around with 10,9k EHP, tons of damage, maxed TC with blasphemy, and also CoH with enfeeble on bosses and ele weakness @ mapping, more defences are vaal discipline and vaal skels, i just like them as panic buttons, even tough not very useful @ bosses, but im i dont like the switching thing, im slow AF so i try to use what i have equipped, and even my guardian lvl 24 tanks like everyhing, no need to swap him out, only very very rarely...

Im no fan of this SR, dec, offering set up, i like to play actively and i also do the offering active ( it lasts long enough )

So well, i wont go to 100, there is no need for it, but im just grateful that this well visited thread exists, u did such a nice job creating it.

U all can check my profile, as it is open now, u might wonder why i use these boots, but i tried many things and these boots fit best for me - dont blame me, i know what im doing x))

Yeah, im pretty sure im playing a spectre version of this built in the new season, once they become permament, and hopefully there will be no nerf to minions, cause i fell in love with mine x)

Btw, i think solar guards > flame sents, not just that their beam has HUGE damage, also the normal attach is like the same as the one from the sents, so imho solar guards are flame sentinels 2.0

Thats it.

As this will be my last post, i also wanna say to all who r asking every time, necro or elementalist ...
TEST it guys, just test it, u will recognize dat with THIS built, there is simply no reason for going elementalist - u have 6 golems, yeah, so ?
U cant match the perfect balance of defence and offence this built provides, so if u wanna play elementalist, go somewhere else x)

Greetings and wish ya all luck with this build, its purely amazing =)

Praise Mika, the Lord of Minions
Got my first ever Shaper kill last night using this build! Thanks Mika for the great guide.
"
Dugal написал:
Thanks Mika
Might give shaper a crack later today :)

Nope scrap that. Just did an Elreon mission AFK and they wouldn't attack a ranged monster shooting from the edge of the screen....
Will wait for Primordial Might

Hi :)

Might makes general mapping much more enjoyable. It also allows Golems wander farther away from you, and lets them shoot mobs offscreen this way.

"
lul, the truth has been spoken (i knew it, i knew it)

;)

"
Thanks for the advice, Mika. I'd like to ask if you could take a look at my character with my current setup as I wait to buy my Anima and advise me on what I could be doing differently; if at all.

Hi :)

You gear is looking very good.

Rings, belt, gloves are all good rolls. Vertex has nice enhancement and gems look good.

Next step would be adding Enhance level 4 to Temporal Chains links.

After that you can probably join BH rotations and level to 100 :P

"
Hey, yesterday i started leveling my Char for this build, today i was reading the whole guide.
But actually i am not sure which Ascendancy to take. Necromancer seems nice, but i would like to do Uber Atziri and Hall of the Grandmasters, because i can do shaper easily with my other Char.
Would you still recommend Necromancer?

I have no really good experience with Minion Builds, so thanks for any recommendations :)

Hello :)

There really is no reason to go for Elementalist unless you want to really try it, focus on killing guardians with low tier gear or just want to make Uber Atziri killer. Necromancer offers much more balanced gameplay for general mapping and against all other bosses in game expect Uber Atziri.

Hall of GM is much easier with Necro, as Golems leave huge chaos clouds what kill GMs when they die when "Beacon of Corruption" ascendance is taken.

"
Mika

UPDATE

We got 5th player reaching level 100!

Huge gz to "jgundlach" for top level! :)

Tnx for those kind words means a lot for me. Have a great day.

Np, Each level 100 is great arhivement and requires lots of determination ;)
I'm genuinely happy for each player that has resolve to keep pushing so far.

"
Question, I had t15 colliseum, corrupted rare on lvl75 char, faced a triple essenced life regeneration ranged skeleton with proximity shield, golems were too dumb to get inside his shield.

How to handle these situations? I skipped him and gave up, since with 4k ehp I cant go inside his shield and summon golems to do direct attacks.

Hey :)

If you craft dagger like this for farming Hall of GM, you can use them as alt slots in maps. When I encounter proximity shield enemy, I just press "W" and summon 6x Spectral Spirits out. They are melee summons are follow enemy inside the shield while killing it.

Info about how to craft daggers is on Hall of GM maps description in Youtube.

"

"
Gz just prepare a lot of map
Like 100 breachhead
Yea,necro still can do uber atziri but slower
I suggest reaching max level to try uber atziti or any hardcore map just not,for dropping any exp
As for elementalist you can take a look at my build @mika design for me once I at lv100 but prepare is going to be quite expensive xd!

Dps for 4 golem is around 1.1m dps
Yeap

Hello and thanks for support :)

Your suggestion seems to be making it's way to final tree. I'll test it tomorrow / day after it and update tree if everything looks good. Just got home from long journey and too tired to test it today -_-

level 100 is very tempting as its very real with all the BH rorations available. I'm wondering if I should continue my char in league and try it myself.

"
Phew .... man Mika, i just can't thank u enough for this built once again but this time for the last time =)

I have finished EVERY possible content now with this built, last thing was "The Shaper".
I just wanted him to be the last Boss - took me 2 trys.
Wasn't deathless, but that wasn't the plan - i killed him and he even droppen "ruby flask" =)

Dude, When i hit lvl 96 i was tired of running Beachheads and i made another character - a so called, Boss killer ...

Well, he is also 90 now, but damn, today i got back to my Golemancer and this is just such a huge difference, this built is so SMOOTH, its so freaking awesome.

Im running around with 10,9k EHP, tons of damage, maxed TC with blasphemy, and also CoH with enfeeble on bosses and ele weakness @ mapping, more defences are vaal discipline and vaal skels, i just like them as panic buttons, even tough not very useful @ bosses, but im i dont like the switching thing, im slow AF so i try to use what i have equipped, and even my guardian lvl 24 tanks like everyhing, no need to swap him out, only very very rarely...

Im no fan of this SR, dec, offering set up, i like to play actively and i also do the offering active ( it lasts long enough )

So well, i wont go to 100, there is no need for it, but im just grateful that this well visited thread exists, u did such a nice job creating it.

U all can check my profile, as it is open now, u might wonder why i use these boots, but i tried many things and these boots fit best for me - dont blame me, i know what im doing x))

Yeah, im pretty sure im playing a spectre version of this built in the new season, once they become permament, and hopefully there will be no nerf to minions, cause i fell in love with mine x)

Btw, i think solar guards > flame sents, not just that their beam has HUGE damage, also the normal attach is like the same as the one from the sents, so imho solar guards are flame sentinels 2.0

Thats it.

As this will be my last post, i also wanna say to all who r asking every time, necro or elementalist ...
TEST it guys, just test it, u will recognize dat with THIS built, there is simply no reason for going elementalist - u have 6 golems, yeah, so ?
U cant match the perfect balance of defence and offence this built provides, so if u wanna play elementalist, go somewhere else x)

Greetings and wish ya all luck with this build, its purely amazing =)

Praise Mika, the Lord of Minions

Thx! Your making me blush ^^

I also level my alt chars sometimes and when coming back to Golems it just feel "smooth" :P
No hassle and perfect balance in pretty much all content.

Your boots are not actually that bad at all. Nice ES and good movement speed, lots of needed dex and evasion also helps.

I'll be testing Solar Guards more as soon as 3.0.2 is finally out and we get verified that the Specters will keep their original level when they are re-summoned. Act "Epilogue" still has highest tier Specters as Flame Sentinels for fast map summoning. If Specters keep level, I will seriously think about using them as recommended Specters for higher tier mapping.

"
Got my first ever Shaper kill last night using this build! Thanks Mika for the great guide.

Hello and thanks for support ^^

GZ on kill! Hopefully you got either sword or flask as drop ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
hey man great build :) did my first ever deathless shaper with it haha
i did go with rathpith globe and bone offering instead for 60/75 block, turns out even his bullet hell attack can be blocked. Even without flesh offering, he went down incredibly fast.
but i'm sure for mapping victario's with NA will be faster
hi, what if u end up with a 21/20 bone offering, do u use it and upgrade cwdt and ids to lvl 21/20 aswell?
Thanks for the info, I'll check these videos for HoGm later on and try to run it. So far any map t1-16 is easy mode, I either dodge well or let golems do the job.

Still lvl80 but did most of corrupted rare red maps and have to yet 20/20 and 21/20 gems.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Toby40 написал:
hi, what if u end up with a 21/20 bone offering, do u use it and upgrade cwdt and ids to lvl 21/20 aswell?

IDS doesn't have to be upgraded; Support gems link to the active skill, not CwDT, so their levels don't matter.

You can use 21/20 Bone Offering, but it's only 1% extra Spell Block Chance and 50 HP on Block, and it only works with a Lv 21 CwDT, which costs almost 1ex right now (not sure if correctly priced or just due to low supply). Regardless, it's not worth it, unless you already have one.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 10 окт. 2017 г., 12:45:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация