[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Rickeyes написал:
hi all. like this build so far ive got my 2 main pricey jewels and now have 4 golems. seem to be doing ok in maps but i got wiped in uber lab real quick and golems didnt do enuff dps. i only have 6.2k es. is energy from within a must have you think. also im running a 5 link infernal what gems would you run. i have fg,fire pen,gmp, minion damage and spell echo. any help would be great. and my golems are only level 19 which is why im guessing they arnt doing massive dps. also would you run more golems with primordials or stick to 4 and use inc min dam jewels. i no for shaper you say use all primordials but just for mapping and more dps whats best

Hey, good to hear you like the build :)

Until you get "Empower", spectres from higher level maps easily beat Golems in DPS and tankiness. 5 link mantle is not optimal yet, as you don't have empower. I would try to get 6 link corrupt ES armor with right colors as soon as possible.

- Links for now should be :
Flame Golem -> Specre -> Spell Echo -> Minion Damage -> GMP -> (if 6l) Controlled Destruction

Fire Penetration is better later when Golems are high level and have huge base damage, level 19 has so low base damage that 50% more damage from "Controlled destruction" is much better.

Animate Guardian halps to stay alive as it spams heal on ground and zombies provide extra targets even if they die in boss battles. Try running the "Zookeeper" config until you get Empower or lvl 21 Flame Golem.

Energy from within is really good, but you can try to craft youw own jewels with next lines :
- Minion damage
- Maximum ES
- Minion res
- Minion block chance

Costs some alts and regals but very cheap in general.

For mapping I feel that jewels with minion damage, minion block chance and 2-3x Minion Res ones are best. If you run any really hard boss below t16, just swap shield for "Rathpith Globe" and the block jewels give minions 75/75 block chance with Offering up.

"
HerrSchrodinger написал:

Hey. I apologize for my bad english.
Have you thought of using one stone golem instead of one flame golem? Jewel Primordial Harmony gives
"
(16-20)% increased Golem Damage for each Type of Golem you have Summoned

Consider the damage of golems, depending on their number and number of jewels (considering the roll of damage is maximum).

If we have 2 jewels, this is the damage of flame golems:
4 flame golems: we have one type of golem, the damage bonus from the jewels will be 20% * 2 = 40%.
Total dmg = 4 * 1.4 = 5.6
3 flame golem + 1 stone golem: we have two types of golem, the damage bonus from the jewels will be 20% * 2 * 2 = 80%.
Total dmg = 3 * 1.8 = 5.4

The damage reduction is insignificant, besides, the stone golem greatly improves survival rate, since it gives 136 shield regeneration per second and a taunt.

If we have 3 jewels, the damage from the 3 golems becomes even greater than from 4:
4 flame golems:
Total dmg = 4 * 1.6 = 6.4
3 flame golems + 1 stone golem:
Total dmg = 3 * 2.2 = 6.6

What do you think about this?

Hi, nice math :)

Numbers look great in paper, but in reality losing 1 Golem hurts DPS much more than what 1 extra Stone Golem boosts it. Problem is the AI. Stone Golem does absolutely no damage, and the 3 Flame Golems wont be shooting all the time anyway as one might be stuck in wall, 1 shoots trash mobs and 1 is attacking the rare / boss. Rather have 1 extra golem more to attack the important target.

I also tested 5 Golems with 2x Clay shapers, but Golems seem to move much better with charges and attack more effectively. 5x Golems should in theory shoot more, but I got better DPS and less stuck Golems with charges from shield.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 6 апр. 2017 г., 5:38:29
For the guardian does the socket have to be the same as the one you recommended
"
Genocide934 написал:

I'll probly add guardian section on guide today. 6 Link should always be the same, but I don't recommend doing Guardians before you can drop Spectres and have at least empower 3 and Flame Golems 20/20.

Gear I recommend for guardians :

Chimera

Chimera is nicest of the boss, clean phases and low spam with melee attacks. Normal block jewels are fine as Chimera does physical attacks. When Smoke phase starts, hit both "Kiara's Determination" and "Rumi's Concoction" flasks and you can run freely from cloud to cloud.

Needed items :
- "Kiara's Determination" flask
- "Rumi's Concoction" flask

Hyrda

Hyrda has lots of spell based spam and some DOT attacks. Mixing some Harmonies with block jewels is good idea as is to change shield for "Rathpith Globe" shield. "Rumi's Concoction" is great in dodging balls and other attakcs.

Needed items :
- "Rathpith Globe" shield, as high spell block as possible
- Some "Primordial Harmony" jewels

Phoenix

Phoenix is very spell spam based boss so "Rathpith Globe" shield is the best one for it. Again mix some extra "Primordial Harmony" jewels if minions are not tanky enough. "Rumi's Concoction" is great again in this fight.

Needed items :

Minotaur

Minotaur is very nasty boss as he has high physical DPS and lots of spam with minions and falling rocks. Switch every jewel to "Primordial Harmony"s except "Anima Stone", "Primordial Might" and "Energy From Within". Switch shield for "The Oak" for 6% extra regen for minions. "Rumi's Concoction" is great but runs out fast, so if you have more of them, pack every one you can into the fight.

Needed items :
- "The Oak" shield
- "Rumi's Concoction" flasks, as many as possible
- 7x "Primordial Harmony" jewels
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 6 апр. 2017 г., 8:59:56
Updated & added rest of boss killing section for guide.
"
mika2salo написал:
"
Genocide934 написал:

I'll probly add guardian section on guide today. 6 Link should always be the same, but I don't recommend doing Guardians before you can drop Spectres and have at least empower 3 and Flame Golems 20/20.

Chimera

Chimera is nicest of the boss, clean phases and low spam with melee attacks. Normal block jewels are fine as Chimera does physical attacks. When Smoke phase starts, hit both "Kiara's Determination" and "Rumi's Concoction" flasks and you can run freely from cloud to cloud.

Needed items :

Hyrda

Hyrda has lots of spell based spam and some DOT attacks. Mixing some Harmonies with block jewels is good idea as is to change shield for "Rathpith Globe" shield. "Rumi's Concoction" is great in dodging balls and other attakcs.

Needed items :

Phoenix

Phoenix is very spell spam based boss so "Rathpith Globe" shield is the best one for it. Again mix some extra "Primordial Harmony" jewels if minions are not tanky enough. "Rumi's Concoction" is great again in this fight.

Needed items :

Minotaur

Minotaur is very nasty boss as he has high physical DPS and lots of spam with minions and falling rocks. Switch every jewel to "Primordial Harmony"s except "Anima Stone", "Primordial Might" and "Energy From Within". Switch shield for "The Oak" for 6% extra regen for minions. "Rumi's Concoction" is great but runs out fast, so if you have more of them, pack every one you can into the fight.

Needed items :
- "The Oak" shield

oh ok thanks :D great guide by the way and also how are you able to max phase run and other dexterity type skills right now i am level 70 in my golemancer and have taken almost every stat in passive tree is it ok to sacrifice the energy shield mod for dexterity ones ?
"
Genocide934 написал:
"
mika2salo написал:
"
Genocide934 написал:

Chimera

Needed items :

Hyrda

Needed items :

Phoenix

Needed items :

Minotaur

Needed items :
- "The Oak" shield

oh ok thanks :D great guide by the way and also how are you able to max phase run and other dexterity type skills right now i am level 70 in my golemancer and have taken almost every stat in passive tree is it ok to sacrifice the energy shield mod for dexterity ones ?

Thank you very much :)

Phase Run can remain at level 3 as increasing the level doesn't do that much for us. Most Dex hungry gem is GMP as it takes 114 dex at 21/20. You can use lower level GMP for a while if you are starved on Dex. Try to get Dex on :

- Citrine amulet (24 dex and str)
- Buy 1x ring with 40+ str and dex, use other ring with ES and minion speed
- Jewels (Craft minion damage, minion block and dex with Alterations and Regals on cobalt jewels)
- Take the +30 dex nodes from tree if needed
- Low right jewel socket from tree gives 40 dex on way to it
Latest experimental version of build :

Dual-curse

- Taking "Whispers of Doom" from tree
- Equipping "Animate Guardian" with any gloves with elemental weakness on hit corruption
- Adding "Melee Splash" on AG links

So when AG hits, it curses big pack with one hit and my Temporal Chains is not overwritten. Its basically dual-curse without mana reservation.

Voll Devotion

Minions generate Power Charges to us with "Victarios Charity". Now when Power Charges run out we get Endurance charges with "Voll's Devotion". This gives 12% less elemental and physical damage taken.

Then I replaced "Increased Duration" with "Immortal Call" from "Phase Run" links. This gives me about 1,5 seconds physical immunity on damage taken with 3 endurance charges consumed.

Link order must be "Immortal Call" before "Phase Run", or Immortal Call will cancel phase run.

I don't recommend all to try these changes as they are not thoroughly tested yet, but if you are interested you can check my links and tree from public profile (lvl 97 char).
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 7 апр. 2017 г., 20:20:44
Hi me again i was just wondering if the desecration part would it still be a great combination if i changed it to spectre/ cast when damage taken -> Desecrate -> Bone offering my idea is to still apply the spectre while the same time applying the desecrate and bone offering sacrificing the duration support but i think it will be a bad idea doing this since its already 4 linked will the cast when damage taken affect the spectre even if i for example put the spectre at the first slot
I can't find any comparison.. what is better a 20/23 gem or a 21/0 gem?

I've corrupted 19 20/20 gems and haven't got a single 21 yet :(
"
Genocide934 написал:
Hi me again i was just wondering if the desecration part would it still be a great combination if i changed it to spectre/ cast when damage taken -> Desecrate -> Bone offering my idea is to still apply the spectre while the same time applying the desecrate and bone offering sacrificing the duration support but i think it will be a bad idea doing this since its already 4 linked will the cast when damage taken affect the spectre even if i for example put the spectre at the first slot

Hey :)

I'm not sure I understood everything but, yes Cast on damage taken lvl 20 will trigger "Raise Spectre". Without links Spectres will be very weak and you dont know what spectres it will summon from random corpse pile. They could work as distraction, but not very effective i think.

"
Randomsanity написал:
I can't find any comparison.. what is better a 20/23 gem or a 21/0 gem?

I've corrupted 19 20/20 gems and haven't got a single 21 yet :(

Check the lowest part of Flame Golem site in gamepedia. It's somewhat hidden as its below the normal level chart. Till level 20-27 bonuses are :

Level Life Attack Damage
20 6776 1.00 619–1547
21 7466 1.00 684–1710
22 8220 1.00 756–1890
23 9041 1.00 834–2085
24 9941 1.00 921–2302
25 10923 1.00 1015–2537
26 11996 1.00 1119–2797
27 13166 1.00 1233–3082

Quality gives only few % increased life and damage, so +1 level is massively better. Golems gain most damage and life with levels as almost all minions, so the higher level you can get them, more noticable boost is each step up.

You will get 21/20 in time :) or just buy 21/0 for 1 ex as its pretty cheap and quality doesnt really matter that much. Level is much more important.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 8 апр. 2017 г., 17:29:48

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация