[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Can this build do T16 and above with lvl 25 Golems? Because the whole corrupted +1 to socketed gems infernal is like winning the lotto...not gonna happen.
"
Bruxieus написал:

Can this build do T16 and above with lvl 25 Golems? Because the whole corrupted +1 to socketed gems infernal is like winning the lotto...not gonna happen.

Hi :)

All of the content is doable even with level 25 Flame Golem. The +2 levels give about 20% more damage and life, but with stacking 7x Primordial Harmonies and if needed
for bossfight gives them so much regen they almost never die.

Fights last bit longer with lvl 25 Flame Golems but if you can dodge boss attacks, few extra seconds really don't matter at that point. I could record Guardian run with normal 6l Infernal Mantle, but I don't have any T16 maps atm.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
From what I could tell in game, the 'aura' that Shaper's Seed casts does not count as an aura YOU cast. I tested it with my wife by checking her dps with the amulet on and off. Her dps did not change at all. If you check its icon where all your auras are, it does not call itself an aura. Determination shows up as "Determination Aura" and Shaper's Seed shows up as "Shaper's Seed" instead of 'Shaper's Sees Aura'.

Sorry if someone else has already pointed this out.
@OP I like the build so far at ~ lvl60. I dont have good gfear yet but invested in the Jewels first. So I gotta catch up currency ;-)

But what I wonder is, what amount of ES u got?

And one more question. I see the Golems have a hughe range with their attacks. Regarding EE - does it really buff me or does it more act liek a dfebuff for my dmg? Becaue I mean mostly the golems hit the target before I can even place the Spell Toem with ARc. So wouldn't then the mobs/bosses get a fire res buff?

I am not sure about that maybe you can help ma clarifiing this.

TY
Последняя редакция: exec85. Время: 13 апр. 2017 г., 4:18:33
"
mastaerf написал:
From what I could tell in game, the 'aura' that Shaper's Seed casts does not count as an aura YOU cast. I tested it with my wife by checking her dps with the amulet on and off. Her dps did not change at all. If you check its icon where all your auras are, it does not call itself an aura. Determination shows up as "Determination Aura" and Shaper's Seed shows up as "Shaper's Seed" instead of 'Shaper's Sees Aura'.

Sorry if someone else has already pointed this out.

Thank you very much for pointing it out :)

I tested is with friend and indeed it doesn't work as aura for "Commander Of Darkness". *Fixed*

"
@OP I like the build so far at ~ lvl60. I dont have good gfear yet but invested in the Jewels first. So I gotta catch up currency ;-)

But what I wonder is, what amount of ES u got?

And one more question. I see the Golems have a hughe range with their attacks. Regarding EE - does it really buff me or does it more act liek a dfebuff for my dmg? Becaue I mean mostly the golems hit the target before I can even place the Spell Toem with ARc. So wouldn't then the mobs/bosses get a fire res buff?

I am not sure about that maybe you can help ma clarifiing this.

TY

I have about 9,5k ES, but can raise it up to 11k by sacrificing few jewel slots for "Energy from within"s and taking life nodes around them.

EE gives damage buff as Summoners skill (Spell Totem) triggers EE, but minions wont trigger it as they are not "you". So every time Spell Totem hits enemy, it gives it 5 seconds EE and minions can beat it all they want without removing it.

Important line is :
Enemies you hit with Elemental Damage temporarily get +25% Resistance to those Elements and -50% Resistance to other Elements

Minions does not count as you as they are independent source. That is why summoner does not get "on kill" effects when minions kill enemies.

*Build Update*

Addded new sections under "Skills, Tricks and Boss killing" :

-Playing As Golemancer
Strategy guide how to position minions and Summoner in boss fight and how to stay alive during longer fights.

-Golemancer or Elementalist?
Few situations when switching to Elementalist may be more beneficial than staying Necromancer.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 13 апр. 2017 г., 7:10:48
ty so far! :)

One more question to this what you wrote:

"
Some late game bosses are easier with Golems only with there jewels as Golems get max resistances and max block while using "Rathpigh" shield.

I am at the monent not sure what to do. CAnt get it right from ur guide.

1. Use only Primoprdial Harmony + 1 Anima, or do I have to get the Rare Jewels with block chance?

2. WHich shield is now the best choice - Charitiy or Rathpith?

TY

Последняя редакция: exec85. Время: 13 апр. 2017 г., 15:03:37
Ty for the build !

I've one question, what do i have to animate with animate guardian ? (Don't blame me i'm noob).
"
exec85 написал:
ty so far! :)

One more question to this what you wrote:

"
Some late game bosses are easier with Golems only with there jewels as Golems get max resistances and max block while using "Rathpigh" shield.

I am at the monent not sure what to do. CAnt get it right from ur guide.

1. Use only Primoprdial Harmony + 1 Anima, or do I have to get the Rare Jewels with block chance?

2. WHich shield is now the best choice - Charitiy or Rathpith?

TY

Hey :)
"
I will need to clarify the text bit more. The easiest and cheapest config is to pack only 1x Anima Stone, 1x Primordial Might and 1x Energy from within and put Primordial Harmonies on every other jewel slot. This ensures so high regen on golems that if they dont get 1 shotted or constantly bombarded with damage, they will regenerate to full life in sec or two.

While usually true, this can fail especially if Golems are still below level 25. Some bosses like guardian of Hydra and Phoenix do very high single elemental spell hits and can kill Golems before they regenerate back to full life.

This is when jewels and shield are best defence. Flame Golems resistance can be capped by dropping 2x "Primordial Harmonies" and taking 2x Minion block and 10% all resistance to minion. So Golems will take 20% less damage per hit and with "Rathpith" and Bone Offering up, they can dodge about half or more of the hits. This gives them more time to regenerate back to full life.

The amount of resistance and block jewels is more about trial and error depending on Golems level, so try to run 2x at first to cap resistances and add about 8% block. about shields Charity is better in 90% of the bosses and maps but in few bosses like Atrizi and 2 of the Guardians the spell block gives Golems more time to regen between hits or saves Them from their own elemental reflect damage.

"
Grawouach_ написал:

Ty for the build !

I've one question, what do i have to animate with animate guardian ? (Don't blame me i'm noob).

Thx for support :)

I have recommended gear selection for Animate Guardian under :
"Skills, Tricks and Boss killing" -> "Gear & Skills Explained" -> "Animate Guardian".

Animate Guardian works by selecting any gear you want for its available slot, then going in to a game area with enemies, throw the gear for Animate Guardian on the ground and target the gear with Animate Guardian skill. New minion will raise wearing the item you targeted. Between session you can re-summon animate guardian by usiong its skill on empty area without any items and Animate Guardian with current gear equipped will appear.

You can use items I have recommended in guide or select your own, but make sure that Animate Guardian actually benefits from the items. There are multiple threads about Animate Guardian gear selection if you want to check Google for additional choises.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 15 апр. 2017 г., 5:44:05
Are those minion speed mod really necessary on rings and amulet? I mean you can use convocation instead then use other rings and amulet with better resistances and ES
"
I have about 9,5k ES, but can raise it up to 11k by sacrificing few jewel slots for "Energy from within"s and taking life nodes around them.

As of 2.6 you do not have to allocate the points for the points to apply to jewels. This should save you a lot of points in the tree if you are taking life nodes to gain ES from energy from within.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация