[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hello, since will be a passive reset soon as 3.0 start, wanna know if you cold see the ekips on my elementalist, and if i can get started with the golens using the weapon need it and with the anima stone + primordials.

A few things can be bought beside weapon and jewls to help up, since i have a few ex that can be used

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/luttrix/characters
Последняя редакция: LuanBzra. Время: 31 июля 2017 г., 17:27:23
"
Hello, since will be a passive reset soon as 3.0 start, wanna know if you cold see the ekips on my elementalist, and if i can get started with the golens using the weapon need it and with the anima stone + primordials.

A few things can be bought beside weapon and jewls to help up, since i have a few ex that can be used

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/luttrix/characters

Hi :)

If you have already Anima Stone + Primordials and are level 88, you can use all items in build and have biggest mandatory purchase made. Now you can use rest of currency for slowly upgrading your Golems level and your own Defenses. Priority on getting items should be :

0. Gems
- Try to get all minion gems as high level as possible, don't care about quality on them and buy as cheap as you can.
- Support gems can be almost any level and quality, they can be rolled to q20 later and levels don't add so much to them.

1. Six link armor
- Infernal Mantle or Skin of The Loyal or any high ES armor, corrupt with right colors are cheaper

2. Next items are pretty cheap and help with endgame so they are good things to buy first
- The Vertex -helmet (Try to get high Chaos resistance roll)
- Rainbowstrides -boots
- Victario's Charity -shield
- 2x Jewels with (Minions get 8-10 to all elemental resistances)

3. These items can be cheap or expensive depending on how good ones you want. Attributes are in priority order what you want in them most.

Amulet (Citrine base type for Strength and Dexterity)
- Life / Energy Shield
- Elemental resistances
- High chaos resistance
- (Extra) additional strength and dexterity
- (Extra) minion speed

Rings (Prismatic base type for all elemental resistances)
- Life / Energy Shield
- Strength / Dexterity
- Elemental resistances
- High chaos resistance
- (Extra) minion speed

Gloves (Energy Shield base)
- Elemental resistances
- Energy Shield
- (Extra) Life
- (Extra) Strength / Dexterity

Belt (Crystal base type for Energy Shield)
- Elemental resistances
- Life / Energy Shield
- (Extra) High chaos resistance
- (Extra) Strength / Dexterity
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 31 июля 2017 г., 20:39:05
Oh, thanks for that, clarifies a lot, and help with the priority on what upgrade first. Thank you so very much ^^
What about Elementalist version of this build? I have read pros and cons , but what changes should i make (passive tree, gear , spell gems) ? Fot ex. Bone offering no needed anymore cause i dont have a lot block chance at all , or...?
"
alygaming написал:
What about Elementalist version of this build? I have read pros and cons , but what changes should i make (passive tree, gear , spell gems) ? Fot ex. Bone offering no needed anymore cause i dont have a lot block chance at all , or...?

Hi :)

Skill-tree is pretty much identical if you want to use charges from Victario's Charity shield and not use 6x Golems. Animate Guardian needs the 16% elemental resistance node and the regen and damage nodes before it are useful for Golems with Elementalist also.

You can drop the 2x "8-10% to all elemental resistance to minions" jewels as Animate Guardian gets 20% elemental resistances from the boots and 16% skill tree to 40% base resistances. Bone Offering is still useful in keeping minions alive as it gives them higher block chance and caps Animate Guardian block chance.

Ascendancy points are pretty much up to taste as the "Liege Of The Primordial" is the useful one for the extra Golem and elemental immunity. Many players switched just Ascendancies for Uber Aztiri and Shaper farming as rest of gear and nodes continue to work.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 1 авг. 2017 г., 19:32:19
UPDATE

About 95% of total work is done.

Done:
- Animate Guardian updated to use dual curse
- New final passive tree
- Rewrite guide to be shorter and clearer to stay under 50k characters
- Adding more budget item options to massively lower cost for endgame
- Converting guide from Chaos inoculation to life / Energy Shield hybrid
- Relink all items to make sure no old / lost items remain
- Rewrite leveling guide

Doing:
- Finalizing guide, cleaning stuff and adding missing bits

To-do:
- ?
Can you perhaps give some alternatives for empower and enhance, early in 3.0 they are often not really available for all and since you need to level them first to even use them it means you're most likely 80 before you get any use of it.
How well does this build work as a league starter? Are the jewels required for it to be viable or can you clear maps without them?
"
Krekel82 написал:
Can you perhaps give some alternatives for empower and enhance, early in 3.0 they are often not really available for all and since you need to level them first to even use them it means you're most likely 80 before you get any use of it.

Hey :)

Fire penetration is great for Flame Golems, and Fortify for Animate Guardian and Zombies instead of Fortify.
Enhance is not gem that needs to be hurried and can be later bought for about 5-10 c. You can go early Whispers of Doom and run Enfeeble as second curse, or use Convocation while you don't have minion speed on gear for extra comfort.

Anima Stone can be bought when far in maps, as their demand is huge and prices can go up fast.

"
An1Lusion написал:
How well does this build work as a league starter? Are the jewels required for it to be viable or can you clear maps without them?

Hi!

I rewrote whole leveling guide for 3.0 to make it cheaper / more effective and tested it in beta. New specters are really strong and can carry easily till T13-T14 maps. Summon Raging Spirit can be used as main skill or secondary skill as long as you feel like it. I ran act 5-8 deathless and didn't lose more than 3 zombies in boss fights.

Items needed for "Zookeeper" leveling setup are extremely cheap and aim to keep minions alive in all fights so that leveling is easy and fast. Monster damage in maps at beta was tuned really high, so keeping tons of tanky minions around with attack preventing mechanics was good strategy. Summoner is of course very unique item depending, so trading is needed. Items cost from 1 alch to 5c until near level 70.

Only the minion resistance jewels are needed to maximize minions elemental resistances early, but are worth 1-5 c piece if not picky on other mods. Rest of more expensive jewels are needed later in high tier maps when Anima Stone is bought and going for full Golem.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 2 авг. 2017 г., 17:37:27
"
mika2salo написал:
"
Varskar написал:
You think going MF with your version is possible?

Hey :)

This is what I'm running with Golems in standard when going light MF.

I replace Empower / Fire Penetration with Item Quantity and controlled destruction / Minion Damage with Item Rarity.

Golems still clean all maps up to T14 nicely and as I can Vaal every map without worrying about mods, I get pretty good loot. As Golems are not immune to elemental damage with Necromancer they need more defense, but on the other hand you get more defenses yourself with Bone Offering block chance. With Empower and "Kaltenhalt" shield even Guardians are farmable. Best way is to not take Animated Guardian out, die in battle and wait for Golems to finish fight as it tends to take a while.

Converting to Elementalist later for Guardian / Shaper / Uber Atziri farming is easy as skill-trees remain almost identical.

Rarity can be added on jewels, chest, gloves and boots with sacrificing some defense and Golem level.

Even the Zookeeper leveling layout with 4-5x Specters does good at clearing mid tier maps.

Thanks for the response. Point is, I've used to run really heavy MF golems. By that I mean bisco's, 2x ventors, belt + gloves + boots. I was an elementalist and had 7k ES on legacy. Do you think I can go that heavy with MF with your build? I want to farm shaped spider forests. Tried life verion with these items with path of building and it wasn't that bad. It said I will get 5k life, which seems very nice for that many MF items. How much ES your char had in the beta? Did you try going life / MoM / hybrid instead? + Do you think scion is an option for them golems? I really want to play scion (if I can), so I can switch to other build of scion's later and get 100 lvl without leveling another character.
Последняя редакция: Varskar. Время: 2 авг. 2017 г., 19:00:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация