[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Varskar написал:
"
mika2salo написал:
"
Varskar написал:
You think going MF with your version is possible?

Hey :)

This is what I'm running with Golems in standard when going light MF.

I replace Empower / Fire Penetration with Item Quantity and controlled destruction / Minion Damage with Item Rarity.

Golems still clean all maps up to T14 nicely and as I can Vaal every map without worrying about mods, I get pretty good loot. As Golems are not immune to elemental damage with Necromancer they need more defense, but on the other hand you get more defenses yourself with Bone Offering block chance. With Empower and "Kaltenhalt" shield even Guardians are farmable. Best way is to not take Animated Guardian out, die in battle and wait for Golems to finish fight as it tends to take a while.

Converting to Elementalist later for Guardian / Shaper / Uber Atziri farming is easy as skill-trees remain almost identical.

Rarity can be added on jewels, chest, gloves and boots with sacrificing some defense and Golem level.

Even the Zookeeper leveling layout with 4-5x Specters does good at clearing mid tier maps.

Thanks for the response. Point is, I've used to run really heavy MF golems. By that I mean bisco's, 2x ventors, belt + gloves + boots. I was an elementalist and had 7k ES on legacy. Do you think I can go that heavy with MF with your build? I want to farm shaped spider forests. Tried life verion with these items with path of building and it wasn't that bad. It said I will get 5k life, which seems very nice for that many MF items. How much ES your char had in the beta? Did you try going life / MoM / hybrid instead? + Do you think scion is an option for them golems? I really want to play scion (if I can), so I can switch to other build of scion's later and get 100 lvl without leveling another character.

Hey again!

It really depends on how heavy you want to go MF. Most MF gear is life based, so even 7k ES was very good with Elementalist. I guess you were CI, but right now it means you will have much less EHP than on Legacy. Also without CI you probably must stack Chaos resistance, which is not easy with MF gear.

I haven't really played heavy MF, so next are just estimates :

Life based
+ Good hp for T11-13 maps
+ Good buffer for chaos damage
+ Most MF gear is life based
+ Can use life flasks
- Can die to 1 shot if going too high tier boss fights

Hybrid based
+ Most EHP, best in higher tier boss fights
+ Cheap to gear
+ Can use life flasks effectively if enough life
- Chaos resistance must be stacked if too small hp buffer on life side

ES / CI based
+ Chaos immunity
- Much less EHP than before
- Stuns are annoying and deadly

I haven't tried MOM as using it with Infernal Mantle is pretty suicidal. If going with other armor it would add some defense if taking "Heart and Soul" and points after MOM.

Scion is ok for MF, as Elementalist doesn't add as much value anymore. Farming T11 maps, the elemental immunity would be pretty much overkill and you can use "Guardian" Ascendancy for extra speed or "Raider" for extra move speed and onslaught speed boost with "Victarios Charity" charges.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 2 авг. 2017 г., 21:06:53
Morning

Nice build looking forward to use this build in 3.0

Did post a stupid post regarding tree. My mistake should have looked closer.
Последняя редакция: jgundlach. Время: 3 авг. 2017 г., 6:22:35
"
mika2salo написал:
Scion is ok for MF, as Elementalist doesn't add as much value anymore. Farming T11 maps, the elemental immunity would be pretty much overkill and you can use "Guardian" Ascendancy for extra speed or "Raider" for extra move speed and onslaught speed boost with "Victarios Charity" charges.

Elementalist was very nice, even for T11. I've used to run every crazy map and I wouldn't be able to finish them all if I wasn't killing while dead. I'm writing about some of the beyond bosses. Golems didn't care. :]

As for scion, I was thinking elementalist + one of those:
- slayer for that 40% damage vs rares and bosses (which are slowest for golems)
- raider for onslaught boost
- pathfinder for that sweet 30% deps while on flask
Can't see why guardian is better really.

Here's the tree I came up with really quickly:
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQkACBAAAIHYTZSg2mIYVmh0-ehBh7c-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRYPMPC2DX4LHKPq4kxzcjxrr7prgRZ1TUsauxPavpxzOK1ANzf5UC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzcqmJ2GhY15asqlnzGjiQVScvcg-Ub2ZUkBF7w4qvSsi18ngNwBpvO3yDES0snLzqakMI9OyKa9tMs9Af7-s7KAOWbj2-gAQHg9tVxjpYrJj318y8qsSFYE25YEODCW-e8bNLV8DjykpfsJu1hMVuqj8nKk0A7izphrNH4iLipDnT-6h9WpFqrG0ZIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbG-iqEv4q0J2cpGIFl7bpchwXwh0Kav8tIAAAAAAA==
Последняя редакция: Varskar. Время: 3 авг. 2017 г., 5:35:31
"
jgundlach написал:
Morning

Nice build looking forward to use this build in 3.0

I just have a question looking at the tree. How to start of.

You have a left and right side. Then left and right side gets connected in the middle. How to follow tree from start. Would be much appreciated.

When to start using normal "jewels" not unique once.

Morning and thank you very much! :)

I have leveling skill trees on guide selection "Leveling Guide -> Skill Tree". Very detailed instructions what points to take and when.

You can start using the 2x rare "all minions get 8-10% all elemental damage" as soon as you can find few in decent price. They cost about 1-5c piece if not picky on other mods.

"
Elementalist was very nice, even for T11. I've used to run every crazy map and I wouldn't be able to finish them all if I wasn't killing while dead. I'm writing about some of the beyond bosses. Golems didn't care. :]

As for scion, I was thinking elementalist + one of those:
- slayer for that 40% damage vs rares and bosses (which are slowest for golems)
- raider for onslaught boost
- pathfinder for that sweet 30% deps while on flask
Can't see why guardian is better really.

Here's the tree I came up with really quickly:
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQkACBAAAIHYTZSg2mIYVmh0-ehBh7c-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRYPMPC2DX4LHKPq4kxzcjxrr7prgRZ1TUsauxPavpxzOK1ANzf5UC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzcqmJ2GhY15asqlnzGjiQVScvcg-Ub2ZUkBF7w4qvSsi18ngNwBpvO3yDES0snLzqakMI9OyKa9tMs9Af7-s7KAOWbj2-gAQHg9tVxjpYrJj318y8qsSFYE25YEODCW-e8bNLV8DjykpfsJu1hMVuqj8nKk0A7izphrNH4iLipDnT-6h9WpFqrG0ZIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbG-iqEv4q0J2cpGIFl7bpchwXwh0Kav8tIAAAAAAA==

Hi!

Elementalist sure is nice and if harbingers are elemental damage types, it can help even in T11.

The minions don't get damage bonus from your damage bonuses, so "Slayer" and "Pathfinder" wont speed Golems killing bosses. "Raider" gets the onslaught, but you need the "Victarios Charity" -shield with "Necromantic Aegis" node for minions to generate you enough frenzy charges to keep it up. "Guardian" is usually used as it gives attack speed for minions around it and has good defensive stats.

Your skill tree looks good, but you are not taking "Necromantic Aegis" so you wont get charges. Also many summoner items are ES based, so you might get more EHP going hybrid.

Pure life is great for builds that can use "The Baron" to add strength bonus for minions, but Flame Golems cant use strength bonus.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 3 авг. 2017 г., 8:07:35
One other thing you could add regarding NEC vs. ELE is that NEC is better suited for pure (5x) Chaos and Stone Golem builds.
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Последняя редакция: tomatopotato. Время: 3 авг. 2017 г., 9:59:49
I can't find any info about skill tree/ascendancy/gear swap for me and golems if i'm going to play Elementalist. Could you help me please?
And also,as i understand Necro got more survivability, and Ele got more DMG?
"
tomatopotato написал:
One other thing you could add regarding NEC vs. ELE is that NEC is better suited for pure (5x) Chaos and Stone Golem builds.

Hey again :)

Added the line to Nec vs Ele comparison. Thanks for addition!

"
I can't find any info about skill tree/ascendancy/gear swap for me and golems if i'm going to play Elementalist. Could you help me please?
And also,as i understand Necro got more survivability, and Ele got more DMG?

Hi!

Items and skill tree are identical between Necromancer and Elementalist. Bone Offering gives minions high block chance in tougher battles. The Elemental resistance node for skill-tree is needed for Animate Guardian to cap elemental resitances, and all nodes leading to it give minion damage or regen.

Necromancer has more survivability and almost equal damage to Elementalist as Necromancer gets many minion damage nodes from Ascendancy. Necromancer is bit easier to customize as it can use many different minions and offerings depending on playstyle.

Elementalist is better for farming real late-game content as Golems are immune to most bosses. Golems can do bit more damage that Necromancers if going some mix between differenct golems like 4+2, 4+1+1, etc. Threads like

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5mqmcq/10_primordial_harmony_6_golem_damage_comparison/

are useful if you are interested, but testing is hard as GGG doens't give us minion tooltip damage.

Elementalist is not optimal for leveling with minion tree as other minions are bit weaker and Elementalist cant use Offerings for extra defense. I always recommend leveling as Necromancer and later switch to Elementalist when you can run full amount of Golems if you want to.

UPDATE

About 99% of total work is done.

Done:
- Animate Guardian updated to use dual curse
- New final passive tree
- Rewrite guide to be shorter and clearer to stay under 50k characters
- Adding more budget item options to massively lower cost for endgame
- Converting guide from Chaos inoculation to life / Energy Shield hybrid
- Relink all items to make sure no old / lost items remain
- Rewrite leveling guide
- Added warning not to use Animate Guardian at low level
- Added default Pantheons

Doing:
- Finalizing guide, cleaning stuff and adding missing bits
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 3 авг. 2017 г., 12:42:11
I never played with animate armor so excuse the maybe dumb question but why is it not wise to use it at lower levels and at certain bosses?
What is the downside of using it at lower levels? Or is it more like it cost a lot to cast and it dies to quick or something?

or should it have some buff and stats from items before it gets good enough? I know that in the end you use it for the second curse but at lower levels is it doing any damage or is it useless?
"
Krekel82 написал:
I never played with animate armor so excuse the maybe dumb question but why is it not wise to use it at lower levels and at certain bosses?
What is the downside of using it at lower levels? Or is it more like it cost a lot to cast and it dies to quick or something?

or should it have some buff and stats from items before it gets good enough? I know that in the end you use it for the second curse but at lower levels is it doing any damage or is it useless?
\

When the animated guardian dies, you lose all the items you used on it. I think that should explain why you don't want to use it at low levels :)
Wow, I did not read that part haha, good for saying that, maybe something that could be added to the part where the items are mentioned for the animate guardian.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация