[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

hi there, ive been playing your build with a few tweaks with great result.

can i enquire where are largest source of damage in the build?

so far i feel sufficiently tanky with 5k es + 2k hp. i just feel that i am lacking damage.

can i have like the top 5 list of damage increase sources. i am guessing lvl4 empower being the greatest increase of damage?

i currently have some problems with killing some of the blighted uniques.
Последняя редакция: niteblane. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 3:09:09
Pledge of Hands Build Question.

is the spell dmg on the weapon important? i guess not.....?!?!

Thx :-)
In a word, no. ;)

Nothing applies to minions unless it explicitly says, "minions."
worth to get Unending Hunger Cobalt Jewel for spect?
I haven't scanned all 430+ pages of the thread (!) but has anyone discussed the merits of a +1 totem shield explicit? I just bought this for 125c and it seems to be doubling my totem count very effectively.

Slight block reduction but made up for with increased ES and spectre damage, surely?
"
It's not so much the wording... it actually does make sense once you got the hang of it. It's the lack of documentation as to how skills actually work. And in this case a lot is riding on assumption/speculation. Not Good!

For two days now I'm playing without multiple projectile support (since I'm not quite ready to recolour my body armour I just replaced it with a shoddy Enhance gem for now instad of ome big @$$ "moar muliplier"). I didn't notice any significant loss in clear speed, mobs with tougher content such as legion or abyss go down much faster as do map bosses. Arguably it doesn't look as spectacular as huge waves of flame balls filling the screen but it's certainly efficient.

Hey :)

Good that it's also working fine. I tried it earlier, but felt that it takes more from clear-speed than what It adds to boss killing, since TV Specs are main boss damage dealers anyway.

"
About 30 regret + 30 divine results

2 slum... 🤢🤢🤢

Hello :)

Gz on the Slum Lords, even if it costed you more than seems to be average. I got 3x with about 10 and 4x with about 20 divs. Guildmates are hitting 2x or 3x Slum Lords for about 20-30 div range also.

"
hi there, ive been playing your build with a few tweaks with great result.

can i enquire where are largest source of damage in the build?

so far i feel sufficiently tanky with 5k es + 2k hp. i just feel that i am lacking damage.

can i have like the top 5 list of damage increase sources. i am guessing lvl4 empower being the greatest increase of damage?

i currently have some problems with killing some of the blighted uniques.

Hello :)

Most damage sources for the build are :

1) Minion support gems. The more supports you get, more damage they deal. 7-link elder helmet with Minion damage, Burn damage and 30% more elemental damage is best.

2) Minions raw levels. Each level gives roughly 10% more DPS and HP.

3) Slum Lords. If you have enough currency, you can try getting 2-3x 80% minion damage nodes with ""Elegant Hubris" jewel. I have short tutorial at page "436". I would only use it if you have at least few exalts to spend.

4) Charges. Frenzy and power charges are huge boost to DPS. They give about 1.5x DPS multiplier when clearing the map and make minions faster. If you want to really boost DPS, but also lower defenses you can swap to Victario's Charity variant.

5) Shotgunning. The more projectiles overlap, the more damage they deal. This seems to be noticaly at Necromancer, but really breaks the DPS with Pledge of Hands -Elementalist.

6) Synergies on lowering monsters fire resistnace. All effects that lower the resistances, Combustion -20%, Elemental Weakness -45%, Elemental Equilibrium -50%, Animate Guardians helmet -9%, Tukohama Vanguards -25% exposure, etc. Make sure you keep all effect active as much as possible to maximize the damage. Some of the effect take second to trigger, so they work best against bosses and ramp damage to very high number.

If you are using self block variant and don't like to drop defenses, best bet is to raise Minions level and get more minion damage nodes while you level up. Animate Guardian is also nice DPS source, so make sure you are running it also.

"
Pledge of Hands Build Question.

is the spell dmg on the weapon important? i guess not.....?!?!

Thx :-)

"
In a word, no. ;)

Nothing applies to minions unless it explicitly says, "minions."

Hi :)

Yep, Spell damage in Pledge only affects you not minions.

"
worth to get Unending Hunger Cobalt Jewel for spect?

Hey :)

Hunger is worth when leveling and using Solar Guards or Infernal Mantles. However Tukohamas can't really use it effectively, so I would replace / sell it when you move to Golems and Tukohama Specs.

"
I haven't scanned all 430+ pages of the thread (!) but has anyone discussed the merits of a +1 totem shield explicit? I just bought this for 125c and it seems to be doubling my totem count very effectively.

Slight block reduction but made up for with increased ES and spectre damage, surely?

Tukohamas AI was fixed to only summon max 2x totems out at once. You can run extra totem shield and drop multiple totem support or vise-versa but not both.

Unless they are ofc broken and they can now summon 3x totems with the shield mod. Can you please test and verify if single TV is summoning 2 or 3 totems with totem support and the shield?

UPDATE

Syndicate Mastermind Fight With Experimental Setup

Just recorded Syndicate Mastermind Fight using my experimental setup. I have added Skitter Bots, Zombies, Aspect of Spider and "Elegant Hubris" jewel to default setup.

https://youtu.be/2q2KcXEELfM?t=96
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 18:43:06
What spell gems are a priority to level up quality first?
Последняя редакция: Spwncer. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 16:29:50
worth using golems empower temporary to summon spectres?

IGN: OnGoD/Kostobaro/Seselia/Ypdite
Последняя редакция: AddOnPCK. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 16:33:02
"
mika2salo написал:

"

Tukohamas AI was fixed to only summon max 2x totems out at once. You can run extra totem shield and drop multiple totem support or vise-versa but not both.

Unless they are ofc broken and they can now summon 3x totems with the shield mod. Can you please test and verify if single TV is summoning 2 or 3 totems with totem support and the shield?

Actually, there is so much going on I am not at all sure. I thought I saw more totems with the shield but that could have been my imagination, and my whole screen is a lightshow so it's not the easiest to get a decent count.

Either way, I guess swapping out the "Multiple totems" support for something more damaging if the shield is doing its work might not be such a bad thing?
Hi there fellow golemancers:

While labbing to get my own enchant for Spectres I end up hitting this:

Is this helm valuable for your build? Should I try to sell it to a golemancer and work my way to a new helm?

Thanks
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация