[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Kelzar написал:
Hi there fellow golemancers:

While labbing to get my own enchant for Spectres I end up hitting this:

Is this helm valuable for your build? Should I try to sell it to a golemancer and work my way to a new helm?

Thanks

Can't tell if trolling! >_<
Последняя редакция: Sabahl. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 18:46:41
Further testing with the +1 totem shield and...I can;t determine if I am suffering from observer bias or if there are definitely more totems. For some reason I am seeing about 4-5 totems max with either the gem or the shield only, but about 8 totems with both. Which does not make sense. With either one I would expect to have 8 totems if it works the way Mika suggests but I am just not seeing that.

As i said, it could just be because it;s what I want to see but truly I think there is a difference with both together. Maybe totems don;t last long enough for the vanguards to cast them both? I don;t know. Further testing required.
Totally not trolling.

My main concern at this point is if I should sell the helmet if there is a build oriented to it or if I should just keep redoing enchants on it.

I have contacted a Flame Golemancer I got from PoE Ninja list and he directed me into here.

I would love some sincere advice, thanks.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"
Kelzar написал:
Totally not trolling.

My main concern at this point is if I should sell the helmet if there is a build oriented to it or if I should just keep redoing enchants on it.

I have contacted a Flame Golemancer I got from PoE Ninja list and he directed me into here.

In that case I would say yes. It's a very very nice helm. To the point that I would rip your arm off and beat you to death with the soggy end to get my hands on it, for one. Anyone who is using Tukohama's Vanguards would LOVE to use this helmet, and the added reduced reserved mana prolly frees up some node or other, somewhere.

Don't ask me about the price, though. As you know that base alone is ridiculously expensive. I certainly don't have enough ex!
Последняя редакция: Sabahl. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 19:15:37
"
Kelzar написал:

Is this helm valuable for your build? Should I try to sell it to a golemancer and work my way to a new helm?

Thanks

Just like Sabahl said, this is an amazing helmet. Three types of mods that synergize great with TV spectres + the probably BiS helmet enchant for a flame-golem-reliant build + a lot of life + lower mana reservation + a flexible crafting suffix on top of all of that. The only possible downside is that the ES is somewhat lacking, but well - you can't have everything. Also, yes, this helmet along with the enchant fits perfectly in mika2salo's build, as it offers buffs for both fire-based spectres (like TVs) and flame golems, both of which already synergize well and are used together in the necromancer variant of this build.

IMO on Standard it can be easily worth several tenths of ex orbs, if not over a hundred.
Последняя редакция: Fithvael. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 19:46:50
"
Kelzar написал:

Thanks

Even if full golem, i would love to play with it @_@ Defenitely a BiS item
But atm i got only 1 EX XD

(only 1 ex dropped this league, how is that just even possible T_T)
Seems some market manipulation is going on with jewels lately, i have seem a few people with dozens of then that will never answer on trade. Guess the PoE trader community never change after all...
"
Actually, there is so much going on I am not at all sure. I thought I saw more totems with the shield but that could have been my imagination, and my whole screen is a lightshow so it's not the easiest to get a decent count.

Either way, I guess swapping out the "Multiple totems" support for something more damaging if the shield is doing its work might not be such a bad thing?

Hello :)

I tested the totems when the AI was patched and they definitely didn't cast more than 2x totem back then. If you notice that they can summon more, please nocite me as it would be very nice change.

Shield only benefits TV Spec, so maybe some boss-killing oriented setup could benefit from it?

"
"
Kelzar написал:

Thanks

Скрытый текст
"
Can't tell if trolling! >_<

"
Further testing with the +1 totem shield and...I can;t determine if I am suffering from observer bias or if there are definitely more totems. For some reason I am seeing about 4-5 totems max with either the gem or the shield only, but about 8 totems with both. Which does not make sense. With either one I would expect to have 8 totems if it works the way Mika suggests but I am just not seeing that.

As i said, it could just be because it;s what I want to see but truly I think there is a difference with both together. Maybe totems don;t last long enough for the vanguards to cast them both? I don;t know. Further testing required.

"
Totally not trolling.

"
In that case I would say yes. It's a very very nice helm. To the point that I would rip your arm off and beat you to death with the soggy end to get my hands on it, for one. Anyone who is using Tukohama's Vanguards would LOVE to use this helmet, and the added reduced reserved mana prolly frees up some node or other, somewhere.

Don't ask me about the price, though. As you know that base alone is ridiculously expensive. I certainly don't have enough ex!

"
Just like Sabahl said, this is an amazing helmet. Three types of mods that synergize great with TV spectres + the probably BiS helmet enchant for a flame-golem-reliant build + a lot of life + lower mana reservation + a flexible crafting suffix on top of all of that. The only possible downside is that the ES is somewhat lacking, but well - you can't have everything. Also, yes, this helmet along with the enchant fits perfectly in mika2salo's build, as it offers buffs for both fire-based spectres (like TVs) and flame golems, both of which already synergize well and are used together in the necromancer variant of this build.

IMO on Standard it can be easily worth several tenths of ex orbs, if not over a hundred.

"
Even if full golem, i would love to play with it @_@ Defenitely a BiS item
But atm i got only 1 EX XD

(only 1 ex dropped this league, how is that just even possible T_T)

Hey :)

Gz on amazing helmet!

I'm not very good at estimating if item is mirror worth as I never owned any, but I can do some basic comparing.

I paid about 100 ex for my helmet. You helmet has more DPS, but my has Energy Shield.

the +3 level gem is now practically equal to the "30% elemental damage for socketed gems", so the helmets have about same number of damage supports.

+20% minion damage is nice boot for all minions and worth decent size passive. +40% damage to Specters would be optimal, as Flame Golems already get huge DPS boost from Harmonies, but Specs can still really use all increased damage they can get.

T1 life and reduced mana reservation makes it also optimal if you want to add Aspect of Spider to default variant and you don't have to get "Mana reservation reduced" -corrupt Harmonies for it.

I myself value defense bit higher as DPS is already very high, but physical damage enemies can still hit pretty hard if you get bad blocks. However any DPS oriented player would most likely pay from dozens to hundred exalts for it.

"
Seems some market manipulation is going on with jewels lately, i have seem a few people with dozens of then that will never answer on trade. Guess the PoE trader community never change after all...

Hi :)

Yep, seems that flippers are focusing on minion gear this league as it's Necromancer oriented. I hope that prices keep dropping as league progresses.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 26 сент. 2019 г., 10:43:50
Changed my slots a bit and must say i'm loving the new Zombies with "Feeding Frenzy" on it. Even with no proper supports to then, they still do a lot of damage and the permanent 10% more damage, 15% more movement speed and 15% more attack/cast speed buff for the whole team, really seems to help. And i just had to take off the "Storm Brand" so i could have enough slots to fit it all.

my almost pimped out animate guardian(lv:20+3+2) died to a 8 lane pump fight ._.

i used similar stuff except for
body(belly) + weap(dying breath)

will using pelt make a difference? or should i just desummon him when doing blight.

i did most of the guardians with him and it was fine.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация