[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
savvysavage написал:

I noticed that discrepancy as well, but if you read later in the in-depth leveling section mika says to spec out of Commander at the 3rd lab into Bone Barrier+Aggression.

Damn, you are right. I would argue since i don't won't to lose respec points, but thinking that i already follow the guide and i won't need them that many anyway makes sense. Thanks for clearing it out for me, i thought he might have chose the path of respec, but wasn't sure.
"
stoqnbg написал:
This new buffed bosses are interesting... i have 5.5k Ehp and Uber Izaro 1 shot me :D

"
With only 5.5k HP you were always at 1-shot risk from Uber Izaro. Nothing to do with "new buffs". ;)

With Uber Izaro the "comfort zone" starts at 6.5k HP.

Hey :)

Yep, 5.5k ehp is dangerously low for uber Izaro fight. If you are really good at kiting, you can pull it off but it's very close.

But some bosses are noticably beefier and seem to have new abilities. Metamorphs are very interesting so far in league :)

"
Hej again @mika2salo

Thanks for your quick answer!

Will just start with srs/skells/zombies then until I have the possibility to get spectres / golems 😊

Can you tell me, if it would be a better idea to go with elementalist or with necro?

Hi :)

I can't yet guarantee how smooth the Elementalist leveling is yet, but it has felt easy so far. Golems deal enough damage and if you go for minion survival early, they can tank metamorphs wihtout problems.

If in doubt, go with Necro. If you feel adventurous, go for Elementalist ;)

"
Hello Mika.

I really like your build and already leveled like 3-4 characters with it and was always satisfied with it, and after making another char for this league i wanted to test out how my favourite golemancer feels with new HP buff, but i got a question.

So, which Ascendancy do i choose and in which order? In your main part you say to get: "Mistress Of Sacrifice, Mindless Aggression, Bone Barrier, Unnatural Strength".
While in leveling section you say to get: "Commander of Darkness, Mistress of Sacrifice, Mindless Aggression, Bone Barrier".

I might understand that it's own preference if you want more damage/HP for golems, you take levels, if you want more easy survivability, you go for Commander for easy Res, but still this is confusing.
Also still mentioning Spectre node in leveling Ascendancy nodes, eh?

"
I noticed that discrepancy as well, but if you read later in the in-depth leveling section mika says to spec out of Commander at the 3rd lab into Bone Barrier+Aggression.

"
Damn, you are right. I would argue since i don't won't to lose respec points, but thinking that i already follow the guide and i won't need them that many anyway makes sense. Thanks for clearing it out for me, i thought he might have chose the path of respec, but wasn't sure.

I can try to write is more clearly in the future.

Leveling with Aliras reward, Commander of Darkness and all elemental resistance skill-tree nodes makes getting budget gear much cheaper.

After certain point, you are most likely so overcapped on elemental resitances that using Mistress of Sacrifice makes no sense anymore.

That's why there's sudden change in Ascendancies. Leveling part is quite independent from main guide, so I thought that players who use it step-by-step would catch the line at some point. Using Respec points can suck, but you should get enough during leveling for the change for free if you don't change much before it. Thanks for the feelback and I will use it later when developing the guide forther ^^
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo написал:

Is leveling using non-minions skills easier than using Zombies, Skeletons and SRS?

Hey Mika,

Ummm.....good question. I've not tried leveling as minions in ages. I think last time I tried (probably 18+ months ago) SRS felt pretty bad with no minion speed / duration and my zombies kept dying. It felt pretty horrible. I'm sure now I understand minion builds better and would make a better tree they might feel quite a bit better.

I usually do a few practice runs in SSF to get ready for a new league so I will have a zero gear minion run or two and see how they feel.

Leveling with spells always tends to feel pretty good and usually you have enough damage with a clear / ST setup that very little is an issue in the campaign. I suppose its what I am most used to so I feel comfortable with it. I tried leveling a bow scion about a year ago at league start and after 2 weeks eventually getting to Act 7 my progress ground to a halt. I was probably closer to quitting the game than at any other point. I looked around in desperation and stumbled on a 6 hour YT vid of RaizQT leveling as ED + Cont. I followed that and was in maps in 2 days. I kinda vowed at that point to always level as spells!! Probably about time to try a few other things out though!
Последняя редакция: DrHarvey12. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 4:09:16
I didn’t understand why to use spell echo and Pledge of Hands
does it work together?
"
gnus2 написал:
does it work together?

Yes, it does. PoH has "Greater Spell Echo" :-)
delete
Последняя редакция: gnus2. Время: 21 дек. 2019 г., 4:19:55
Hey Mika,

More or less finished with gearing up my golemancer.

Скрытый текст

I'm quite enjoying having the Carnage Chieftains / Host chieftains as spectres so I think I will be keeping them rather than going for TV's. This makes getting a helmet MUCH cheaper since a +2/3 with Minion Life is all I really need. Hopefully then with a lvl 3 empower (once they get cheap) will see me have 4 spectres total - 2 of each.

Can pretty much start putting all my currency towards my other builds I want to try this league. Meanwhile running some MF golemancer in mid tier maps feels pretty profitable and remains nice and relaxing! Still pretty much at 8k EHP and with purely defensive flasks it's fairly tanky even considering the MF nature. I would love to get some more chaos res - hopefully a new helmet at some point can fit a bit on. The only slight issue is that the build feels kinda slow. Not being able to fit in phase run and having boots with only 10% MS I rely on my flamedash quite a bit. Still, it's not too bad and I'm enjoying mapping with it quite a lot.

Hope you are well Mika and are enjoying the Metamorph league.
Hi Mika, I have a question: before 3.9 I had 4 spectre and 4 golem, now I have only 3 spectre and 4 golem. Why 1 spectre is lost?
I have the same gear and the same tree.

"
DrHarvey12 написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

Is leveling using non-minions skills easier than using Zombies, Skeletons and SRS?

Hey Mika,

Ummm.....good question. I've not tried leveling as minions in ages. I think last time I tried (probably 18+ months ago) SRS felt pretty bad with no minion speed / duration and my zombies kept dying. It felt pretty horrible. I'm sure now I understand minion builds better and would make a better tree they might feel quite a bit better.

I usually do a few practice runs in SSF to get ready for a new league so I will have a zero gear minion run or two and see how they feel.

Leveling with spells always tends to feel pretty good and usually you have enough damage with a clear / ST setup that very little is an issue in the campaign. I suppose its what I am most used to so I feel comfortable with it. I tried leveling a bow scion about a year ago at league start and after 2 weeks eventually getting to Act 7 my progress ground to a halt. I was probably closer to quitting the game than at any other point. I looked around in desperation and stumbled on a 6 hour YT vid of RaizQT leveling as ED + Cont. I followed that and was in maps in 2 days. I kinda vowed at that point to always level as spells!! Probably about time to try a few other things out though!

"
Hey Mika,

More or less finished with gearing up my golemancer.

Spoiler

I'm quite enjoying having the Carnage Chieftains / Host chieftains as spectres so I think I will be keeping them rather than going for TV's. This makes getting a helmet MUCH cheaper since a +2/3 with Minion Life is all I really need. Hopefully then with a lvl 3 empower (once they get cheap) will see me have 4 spectres total - 2 of each.

Can pretty much start putting all my currency towards my other builds I want to try this league. Meanwhile running some MF golemancer in mid tier maps feels pretty profitable and remains nice and relaxing! Still pretty much at 8k EHP and with purely defensive flasks it's fairly tanky even considering the MF nature. I would love to get some more chaos res - hopefully a new helmet at some point can fit a bit on. The only slight issue is that the build feels kinda slow. Not being able to fit in phase run and having boots with only 10% MS I rely on my flamedash quite a bit. Still, it's not too bad and I'm enjoying mapping with it quite a lot.

Hope you are well Mika and are enjoying the Metamorph league.

I will propably try leveling early levels with spell like arc next league just to see how it works. U used to level with totems years ago, but you get dual totem rougly same point as Specters and Golems anyway.

Minions are quite fun to level if you trade for some HP regen item early on and take minion defense nodes first. Zombies stop dying in act 2 totally.

I guess I could also try the chieftains this league. Using elementalist means that Specs are weaker anyway, and I can't buy Primordial Chain for a while anyway as prices are high.

Thanks for sharing your chars progress! It's nice to see that Golems still work well in MF build and you can still have solid defenses. I hope you will get enough drops to try all planned build out this league ^^

"
does it work together?

"
Yes, it does. PoH has "Greater Spell Echo" :-)

Hello :)

Yep, greater echo stacks with echo. Golems will cast 4x waves or orbs per charge they spend. This results in massive spam na tons of overlapping damage in boss fights.

"
Hi Mika, I have a question: before 3.9 I had 4 spectre and 4 golem, now I have only 3 spectre and 4 golem. Why 1 spectre is lost?
I have the same gear and the same tree.

Hi :)

GGG increased level of raise spec gem that you need for 4th Specter. Earlier it was lvl 21, but now it's lvl 25. This is doable if you get for example.
- 21/20 gem
- +2 from unnatural strength
- +1 from +1 level to spec gem rare boots
- +1-+3 to minion level in helmet

You can replace minion life with + level to minion level in helmetm, so you don't technically need more mods in the helmet.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hello

Why do you use Elemental Equilibrium ? As much as i can see fire damage is the only damage type in use aside from Winter Orb. And Winter Orb does not hit fast / more mobs as the golems / Spectres. So iam not sure why it is in use - iam missing something ?

Thanks a lot - awesome build :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация