[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Don't understand to be honest, also if I was to put it on a gear which one though?

You can buy gear that it has been crafted in. It can be crafted using the beasts that you capture. At least rings and gloves can have the mod, so search for decent ring or gloves with the mod.

For example my gloves had them crafted and were not very expensive as I think not that many bybrid based builds run Aspect of Spider.

So now I have gloves with Aspect of the spider.. Now this makes it a little challenging to either place a 4th aura or replace one or the other. What you say ?

Now with that being said like i said above its a pointless aura cuz I have to sacrifice some of the other aura to use that.

Also can you also update the How to kill Boss Section as well please.
Последняя редакция: mojo8850. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 7:05:50
"
daredar562 написал:
"
Actualy dont have enough mana, i can activate the 3 if i summon the golems, take out the enhance gem and then activate the 3 gem, than i got about 50~ mana what is not reserved

"

Hi :)

You need "Leadership" and "Sovereignty" to run Discipline, Elemental Weakness and Temporal Chains with Enhance and still be able to use skills.

It seems that you are also trying to run Aspect of spider, but that requires lot more investment. You need to replace Ehnance with level 4 Enlightement or ger reduced mana reserved mod in helmet to lower Enlightenments level.

If you use Elegant Hubris, you have to also connect to the slumlords. Just getting them in the tree does not gives their benefit

No, i wont do the Aspect of the Spider, just this ring was in my stash :D
Now i do the summon the minions and after activate the auras, can channel the winter orb, and convocation so i think i can go with it .
Have a question, for the elementalist build , is there an alternative version for stafF ?

Hello :)

Ok, I just assumed that you might be adding it to the mix. Your good to go if you can cast stuff.

You could pretty much run Necro setup as Elementalist and use Dual Clayshaper instead of Shield if you want. There is no real alternative to Pledge as it's just so much better that any other weapon / shield combo that I have tested.

However the base is pretty flexible, so you can mix Golems, Specs, Zombies or go pure Golems when using Elementalist.

"
hey I edited the oath of build to have your leveling steps 1-4 trees also if you want to add it to the build here is the pastebin link for it.

https://pastebin.com/RYhrJApm

thanks again for this build guide.

Hey and thanks for the support ^^

I will think about adding level tree to PoB again, but there are some problems :

1) I can't add alternative item / skill setup to Pob. This is pretty limiting factor as I like to provide leveling players also example setup of what items to use or what skills in PoB. This means that I still have to upgrade the leveling PoBs.

2) GGG has ridiculously short duration to upgrade guides between leagues after patchnotes (2-3 work days). As I still have to upgrade also leveling PoBs, this would create additional work for normal PoB as it would have duplicate trees.

3) Pastebin has about 10-15 max url shortening limit before you get 24h cooldown. This is extremely annoying as I have to sometimes upgrade same tree few times before I get it right. I have 3x skilltree, 5x leveling trees. So I get about 2x chances to upgrade per day. I also have to work so I cant upgrade every day between patch notes -> start. If this limit can be bypassed or tinyurl links creates other way, I would love to hear about any trick that comes to mind.

If I get to bypass the Pastebin limit at least, I get multiple chances to upgrade the tree for new league. This way I can add leveling trees for normal PoB.

"
Random question but I couldnt find it mentioned in the guide. Am i supposed to have all 5 fire golems or 4 fire with 1 earth? the way the Harmony jewels are worded makes to sound like me summoning an earth golem would give a massive damage boost to the fires would it not?

Build uses normally just 5x Flame Golems. Flame Golems main function is to provide clear-speed and you want as many shooting Golems as possible. Slight boost to DPS for golems or more regen to HP is not that big benefit that I would sacrifice Flame Golems.

However the setup also works with 4x Golems, so if you find Golems that you want to use it's perfectly possible.

"
So now I have gloves with Aspect of the spider.. Now this makes it a little challenging to either place a 4th aura or replace one or the other. What you say ?

Verified

Now with that being said like i said above its a pointless aura cuz I have to sacrifice some of the other aura to use that.

Also can you also update the How to kill Boss Section as well please.

Hey :)

Gloves look nice. However I'm concerned about the added fire damage. If Tukohamas are burning the enemy, will your Winter Orb have added fire damage then? If it does, they will mess the Elemental Equilibrium bonus.

Aspect might seem trivial against normal mobs, but it has extra benefit. It has much higher effect on bosses that curses. High tier bosses have very high resistance to curses, which makes Enhance much weaker agaist them. This way Aspect actually boosts DPS and defense more than just running curses.

You should be able to use 4x auras if you have Enlighten in curses instead of Enhance.

Boss part is coming slowly. The build used to be weaker, but recent leagues has made is stronger and there is little reason to swap gear anymore. I think I will rewrite the boss fights to be more about techniques rather than how to gear for the fight. If anyone has good personal tactics for endgame boss fights will the build, I'm very interested to hear them.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 0:43:46
Ty Mika..

So right now this is what I have for gear wise..

For my flasks

Im still trying to get the 4 aura I got the gem below

Once i place that I end up with all mana used up with 0 spare

Then I though if I should get a Anime Stone jewel with some 1% mana reserve Jewel that don't do much so i think i need to upgrade all my jewels to consist of the 1% reduced mana reserved implicit.

What else can I do to make this a god build.. sometime I think I don't have the right flasks.. I will wait for your verdict.

PS. Still working on the enchantments.. from the Uber lab.

Reagrds
Последняя редакция: mojo8850. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 1:53:10
You character profile isn't public so I don't know wether you have Elemental Equilibrium. If so you better get rid of that gloves enchant pronto. Anytime you hit something with Winter Orb your Fury will screw up EE.

If you want "of Light" for consec ground when you take a critical strike, the norm lab "Word of Light" will do, life regen is always 6% regardless the labyrinth tier.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 7:04:17
So I'm not sure if anyone has posed this question, but would it be worth mentioning using a carrion golem during the leveling phase? I've had 10 non-gol units for the last 10 levels or so and with the clayshaper easily can run 2 flame gol with 1 carrion gol.
"
mojo8850 написал:
Ty Mika..

For my flasks

Then I though if I should get a Anime Stone jewel with some 1% mana reserve Jewel that don't do much so i think i need to upgrade all my jewels to consist of the 1% reduced mana reserved implicit.

What else can I do to make this a god build.. sometime I think I don't have the right flasks.. I will wait for your verdict.

Reagrds

I'm sure everyone has their own flask preferences, but I would drop at least one of those mana flasks. I'm sure you are pretty much just using it for the utility rolls, but I think it would be much better on another flask than two mana flasks.

I've used this build 4 times for 40/40 and while I still think about changing my flask set up a little bit each league, I pretty much always come back to this combination.

Life just in case. Hybrid because I never need a pure mana flask, even on can not regen maps. Rumi, well you know why, you are using it too. Silver because gotta go faster. Quick silver cause zoom zoom. Jokes aside, it's a huge QOL to run both quicksilver and silver flask.

Helm looks really nice BTW.

Edit: Forgot to put the part below this edit in.

"
NEW GEAR RECOMMENDATION SECTION

I added new part to item recommendation called "Jewels". I added Ghastly Eye jewel for now and will add Elegant Hubris later when I clean some older parts and can sqeeze longer Hubris part in the 50k char limit. Thanks for "sumfight" for great idea! ^^

Thanks Mika

It really did make the metas way less deadly. I think I only died maybe once since that post to a meta when I didn't expect it. Deep deleving was nice with it as well, prob the last time I got for 600 depth though, was a lot easier to do with Occ before the nerf.
Последняя редакция: sumfight. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 18:56:40
"
sumfight написал:

I'm sure everyone has their own flask preferences, but I would drop at least one of those mana flasks. I'm sure you are pretty much just using it for the utility rolls, but I think it would be much better on another flask than two mana flasks.

I've used this build 4 times for 40/40 and while I still think about changing my flask set up a little bit each league, I pretty much always come back to this combination.

Life just in case. Hybrid because I never need a pure mana flask, even on can not regen maps. Rumi, well you know why, you are using it too. Silver because gotta go faster. Quick silver cause zoom zoom. Jokes aside, it's a huge QOL to run both quicksilver and silver flask.

"

I added new part to item recommendation called "Jewels". I added Ghastly Eye jewel for now and will add Elegant Hubris later when I clean some older parts and can sqeeze longer Hubris part in the 50k char limit. Thanks for "sumfight" for great idea! ^^

Thanks Mika

It really did make the metas way less deadly. I think I only died maybe once since that post to a meta when I didn't expect it. Deep deleving was nice with it as well, prob the last time I got for 600 depth though, was a lot easier to do with Occ before the nerf.

I have now modified and changed up my flasks to match yours and i will see how it runs.. :D
"
mojo8850 написал:
"
sumfight написал:

"

Thanks Mika

I have now modified and changed up my flasks to match yours and i will see how it runs.. :D

OK, I hope it works out well.

I press rumi, silver, and quicksilver at the same time, all the time throughout the map and delve, pretty much always up.

Oh, you really did get them close to mine, I should have changed those crit mods a long time ago, basically I only rolled them for the no freeze/poison type utility. It's always nice to have a bleed flask, but the reason I no longer run one is because of Bone Armour skill, so that frees up a flask mod.

Charisma for oil, that is interesting, never seen that one picked before on this build. So you are running 4 auras?

"

Charisma for oil, that is interesting, never seen that one picked before on this build. So you are running 4 auras?

Yes sir, Vaal Discipline, Elemental Weakness, Temporal Chains & Aspect Of The Spider.

I had to due to lowering the reserved mana and replacing the gem

And replaced it with Enlighten Support.

Otherwise I was using the mana I had leaving me no spare mana to even cast phase run or even winter orb. So I replaced my Amulet.

To

Before I was struggling with strength so with a few tweaks here and there removed that node replaced with new amulet to give me less mana reserved.
Последняя редакция: mojo8850. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 7:54:59
"
mojo8850 написал:
Ty Mika..

For my flasks

Reagrds

"

"

"
OK, I hope it works out well.

I press rumi, silver, and quicksilver at the same time, all the time throughout the map and delve, pretty much always up.

Oh, you really did get them close to mine, I should have changed those crit mods a long time ago, basically I only rolled them for the no freeze/poison type utility. It's always nice to have a bleed flask, but the reason I no longer run one is because of Bone Armour skill, so that frees up a flask mod.

"
Yes sir, Vaal Discipline, Elemental Weakness, Temporal Chains & Aspect Of The Spider.

I had to due to lowering the reserved mana and replacing the gem

Otherwise I was using the mana I had leaving me no spare mana to even cast phase run or even winter orb. So I replaced my Amulet.

Before I was struggling with strength so with a few tweaks here and there removed that node replaced with new amulet to give me less mana reserved.

Anointment is actually very good idea! I had few solutions at first to mana problem :
- 2-4x Harmonies with 1% reduced mana reservation clear you enough mana
- Taking reduction node before "Influence" clears enough mana also
- Buying helmet with reduced mana reserved also works

But I have to say that your solution might be best so far.

For flasks, they are pretty much up to own taste. Some players run multiple movement speed flasks and some even 2-3x Rumis for max block during longer fights. Using Bone Armor for anti-bleed seems very effective, I wonder if it's good enough to replace anti-bleed flask?

If you want to push build even further, I would test the Elegant Hubris for Slum Lords and potential double damage from them.

"
You character profile isn't public so I don't know wether you have Elemental Equilibrium. If so you better get rid of that gloves enchant pronto. Anytime you hit something with Winter Orb your Fury will screw up EE.

If you want "of Light" for consec ground when you take a critical strike, the norm lab "Word of Light" will do, life regen is always 6% regardless the labyrinth tier.

Of Light seems decent and reflection works also if you want more decoys in the field. I guess that the reflection can even blind / taunt enemies if you use ghastly eye jewel, as it does damage and is your minion after all.

"
So I'm not sure if anyone has posed this question, but would it be worth mentioning using a carrion golem during the leveling phase? I've had 10 non-gol units for the last 10 levels or so and with the clayshaper easily can run 2 flame gol with 1 carrion gol.

I have to test the Carrion Golem when leveling to see how well it works. I guess that it's best with melee minions, so Specters and Flame Golems might not be best minions when using it.

Maybe if using Zombies, Charge granting ape-Specters and vaal skeletons if might work with leveling.

"
Thanks Mika

Hello :)

Thanks to you too for great tip! Aggro seems lower and TV Specs + Animate Guardian seem to trigger both effects enough. Maybe adding Vaal Skels for instant trigger would be nice alternative also.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация