[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hey Mika - I was thinking of trying this on HC again - it's been a few leagues since we talked.

With so much change in HP and res for monsters, is this build even viable anymore?
Hey everyone! Going to be a bit of a longer post since I just hit 40/40 with the build and want to talk about the league.

This league was very fun, but there was a few changes that needed to be made for me while fighting Metas. I found it was not bad until I got around level 91, then I started to think "Man, am I ever going to make it to my normal level 96".

I was just dying way too much to them, so I changed a few things and never really died much after. First, I starter to use Bone Offering instead of Flesh Offering. That alone was a huge boost in not dying. Second I ended up dropping one of my zombie links and put in a Vaal Summon Skeletons instead. That was very nice as well for a defense layer. I think my final step in staying safe was getting this jewel.

This jewel, with Vaal Summon Skeletons, and Bone Offering up made it very easy to not die anymore to Metas.

I remember being so happy the first time I killed Sirus, this was before the nerf. At the same time I thought, the old end game bosses were so much better. As time went on they started to grow on me though. I still think the old end game bosses were better, but after kill Siurs and the gang 20+ times, I didn't mind them.

The league challenges this league were pretty nice to be honest, nothing felt super RNG heavy to me, at least not as bad as it was in the past. I spent the longest time trying to not step in the ground degen from Sirus.

Delve to 600 depth again, and that might be my last time. It's honestly just not fun that deep for this build. You can try and do side rooms, but you risk getting 1 shot, so it's best to honestly just run as fast as you can to the end. This was a lot easier to do when I was an Occultists, but that was pre nerf.

I did the 500 chests in lab for one of my end game grinds. Never thought I would, but I did level 100 twice and will prob never do that again, and Sirus 75 times would take a long time with RNG spawns. If you pick a good day to do lab when the key runs are short, it's not horrible. I also ended up hitting a spec enchant on my own helm.

I think I was at 38/40 when I went into a Nemesis map and used some chance orbs on a few influenced leather belts I had, ended up getting extremely lucky.

I ended up making a full potato headhunter mapper. I sunk around 50 Exalts into it, basically everything I had made that I didn't spend on my golemancer. You're going to think I'm crazy, but I ended up going back to my golems, I liked playing that more than this expensive mapper build.

So about the golem build. This is my 6th 40/40 with minions, and my 4th 40/40 with a variation of this build. At this point, I don't follow Mika's guide point for point anymore, instead I use it for what the title says, a guide. I think he has layed out one of the easiest and best explained guides I have ever seen. After playing this build so much, or really any build, you start to deviate from the source to really make it your own. That said, I do think he has put something great together for anyone trying out golems, and this is without a doubt my favorite build I've ever played, and I've been playing since Essence league.

Small money making tip I never did before this league. Don't sleep on flasks in temp league. I put them on my filter this league(utility) and would just roll for something like bleed/freeze/etc and one I hit that I would just augment whatever other mod. Throw them up for like 7C or so. You would be surprised by how many hundreds you will sell. Sulfur and basalt were the two that sold the most.

OK this is getting long, just gonna throw my gear up like always at the end of league.

I'll prob stick around to speed spawn Sirus a little bit more, that's fun.

Very fun league, great build as always. I mean I have to like the build if a headhunter build I copied from cutedog is not as fun to me as this one.

Oh, AG died twice this league. Both times to Sirus. Ended up trying out the stitched demon mask build for him, never died again. I think he only died because I was not paying attention to him trying to get the Sirus challenges. While the regen is great with that mask, not having -9 res on a helm sucks.
Hey guys also want to tag another question on top of my other one.

So what if we dropped Clayshapper and went with a convocation wand like the below... is that 1 golem less outweigh an end game convocation wand?

59% increased Minion Damage
+1 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Minion Skill Gems
Minions have 22% increased Movement Speed
Minions have 17% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 18% increased Cast Speed
I started using animate guardian two days ago. The gem is lvl 21 and I'm using it in a unset ring with +2 lvl of socketed gems. I'm a necromancer, so that makes the gem lvl 25. I equiped it with budget gear because I don't have the currency to give it the right weapon and armour. It had a -fire resist helmet with some hp, Zahndethus, Southbound, Dying Breath and Victario's Flight equiped.

First time it died to a boss in a synthesized map, which I guess is understandable, but this morning it even died to a normal blight encounted in a t15 map.

What I'd like to know is how much more durable would an AG be in a +3 socketed ring with Kingmaker and Gruthkuls compared to my current setup? Would you switch anything in the current setup to stop it from dying (maybe swap boots or Aztiri's step or Koams roots?)

Are there any encounters you take out your AG's for?
"
sumfight написал:

I was just dying way too much to them, so I changed a few things and never really died much after. First, I starter to use Bone Offering instead of Flesh Offering. That alone was a huge boost in not dying. Second I ended up dropping one of my zombie links and put in a Vaal Summon Skeletons instead. That was very nice as well for a defense layer. I think my final step in staying safe was getting this jewel.

This jewel, with Vaal Summon Skeletons, and Bone Offering up made it very easy to not die anymore to Metas.

Ok so I decided to take a little bit of you advice to try Bone offering and Vaal Skeletons. I got the jewel as well.

I sacrificed my Increased Duration for phase Run for 1 sec to place in Vaal Skeleton.

So now I got 4 Raise Spec (Solar Guards), 5 Flame Golem (Lvl 28), 1 Animate Guardian (Lvl 25), 9 Raise Zombies & Vaal Skeletons when I need them.

Will post how it goes so far so good.. :D
delete
Последняя редакция: gduber. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 3:10:57
"
gduber написал:
delete

Huuh?
Sorry, I asked a question that I think I answered on my own.
"
dsata написал:
Hey Mika - I was thinking of trying this on HC again - it's been a few leagues since we talked.

With so much change in HP and res for monsters, is this build even viable anymore?

"
Hey guys also want to tag another question on top of my other one.

So what if we dropped Clayshapper and went with a convocation wand like the below... is that 1 golem less outweigh an end game convocation wand?

59% increased Minion Damage
+1 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Minion Skill Gems
Minions have 22% increased Movement Speed
Minions have 17% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 18% increased Cast Speed

Hello :)

Already answered in game, so short one here.

Build is not designed for HC, so play it only at own risk. I recommend doing heavy modification for HC requirements.

Now that we have 5x Golems, one can be dropped or swapped to other Golems. I would still run 5x Golems myself for max DPS, but other setups work also. Wand looks decent and boosts Tukohamas damage, so worth a try.

"
I started using animate guardian two days ago. The gem is lvl 21 and I'm using it in a unset ring with +2 lvl of socketed gems. I'm a necromancer, so that makes the gem lvl 25. I equiped it with budget gear because I don't have the currency to give it the right weapon and armour. It had a -fire resist helmet with some hp, Zahndethus, Southbound, Dying Breath and Victario's Flight equiped.

First time it died to a boss in a synthesized map, which I guess is understandable, but this morning it even died to a normal blight encounted in a t15 map.

What I'd like to know is how much more durable would an AG be in a +3 socketed ring with Kingmaker and Gruthkuls compared to my current setup? Would you switch anything in the current setup to stop it from dying (maybe swap boots or Aztiri's step or Koams roots?)

Are there any encounters you take out your AG's for?

Hi :)

AG is very dependant on HP regen. Running it with cassock as armor is only semi-viable as AGs block chance is normally below 50% so the regen is off most of the time. Pelt is much better armor as you get 5% constant regen, but costs more.

I have not lost AG yet in +3 ring with pelt and Kingmaker in normal boss fights. I only take AG out in Miniotaur, Phoenix, Uber Atziri, Hall of GM and thats about it.

"
Hey everyone! Going to be a bit of a longer post since I just hit 40/40 with the build and want to talk about the league.

This league was very fun, but there was a few changes that needed to be made for me while fighting Metas. I found it was not bad until I got around level 91, then I started to think "Man, am I ever going to make it to my normal level 96".

Verified

I remember being so happy the first time I killed Sirus, this was before the nerf. At the same time I thought, the old end game bosses were so much better. As time went on they started to grow on me though. I still think the old end game bosses were better, but after kill Siurs and the gang 20+ times, I didn't mind them.

The league challenges this league were pretty nice to be honest, nothing felt super RNG heavy to me, at least not as bad as it was in the past. I spent the longest time trying to not step in the ground degen from Sirus.

Delve to 600 depth again, and that might be my last time. It's honestly just not fun that deep for this build. You can try and do side rooms, but you risk getting 1 shot, so it's best to honestly just run as fast as you can to the end. This was a lot easier to do when I was an Occultists, but that was pre nerf.

I did the 500 chests in lab for one of my end game grinds. Never thought I would, but I did level 100 twice and will prob never do that again, and Sirus 75 times would take a long time with RNG spawns. If you pick a good day to do lab when the key runs are short, it's not horrible. I also ended up hitting a spec enchant on my own helm.

I think I was at 38/40 when I went into a Nemesis map and used some chance orbs on a few influenced leather belts I had, ended up getting extremely lucky.

Verified

I ended up making a full potato headhunter mapper. I sunk around 50 Exalts into it, basically everything I had made that I didn't spend on my golemancer. You're going to think I'm crazy, but I ended up going back to my golems, I liked playing that more than this expensive mapper build.

So about the golem build. This is my 6th 40/40 with minions, and my 4th 40/40 with a variation of this build. At this point, I don't follow Mika's guide point for point anymore, instead I use it for what the title says, a guide. I think he has layed out one of the easiest and best explained guides I have ever seen. After playing this build so much, or really any build, you start to deviate from the source to really make it your own. That said, I do think he has put something great together for anyone trying out golems, and this is without a doubt my favorite build I've ever played, and I've been playing since Essence league.

Small money making tip I never did before this league. Don't sleep on flasks in temp league. I put them on my filter this league(utility) and would just roll for something like bleed/freeze/etc and one I hit that I would just augment whatever other mod. Throw them up for like 7C or so. You would be surprised by how many hundreds you will sell. Sulfur and basalt were the two that sold the most.

OK this is getting long, just gonna throw my gear up like always at the end of league.

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

I'll prob stick around to speed spawn Sirus a little bit more, that's fun.

Very fun league, great build as always. I mean I have to like the build if a headhunter build I copied from cutedog is not as fun to me as this one.

Oh, AG died twice this league. Both times to Sirus. Ended up trying out the stitched demon mask build for him, never died again. I think he only died because I was not paying attention to him trying to get the Sirus challenges. While the regen is great with that mask, not having -9 res on a helm sucks.

"
Ok so I decided to take a little bit of you advice to try Bone offering and Vaal Skeletons. I got the jewel as well.

I sacrificed my Increased Duration for phase Run for 1 sec to place in Vaal Skeleton.

So now I got 4 Raise Spec (Solar Guards), 5 Flame Golem (Lvl 28), 1 Animate Guardian (Lvl 25), 9 Raise Zombies & Vaal Skeletons when I need them.

Will post how it goes so far so good.. :D

Hello :)

Gz on hitting 40/40 and HH! \o/

It's always fun to read how your setup is working in each league as your reports are very accurate. You usually also get very nice gear in short time, so it's nice to see how it keeps getting stronger.

Ghastly Eye jewel feels safer when I'm using it. Not 100% sure as there is very small chance to actually verify it, but I also get less deaths and more time to kite in longer fights.

Guide is really just a guide, and I also encourage to test own setups after 1-2x lvl 85+ Golemancer using the default setup. There has been dozens of very nice setups ranging from pure HP, hybrid, CI, full MF, HC setups and some even using evasion and dodging as main defense.

I have also noticed that cooking flasks early league seems very beneficial. Also craftign and selling Elegant Hubris jewels seems profitable as you can roll 3-4x node one with less than 10 exalt.

I will be waiting how your setup changes next league and if you find something that ends up added to the core build ^^

"
delete

"
Huuh?

"
Sorry, I asked a question that I think I answered on my own.

Hi :)

Good to hear that you fount the answer ^^
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hi,

Thanks for build, loving it so far, I'm level 79 now. How do I get more than 3 flame golems. I've got the gem on the robe, the clayshaper and taken the one in skill tree a bit earlier to get 3.

I'm running 3 spectres and have found the solar guards are awesome at map clearing with spell echo and greater multiple projectiles.

Not sure where the 4th ones comes from.

Cheers

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация