[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Item Rarity / Item quantity

IR/IQ

NS
First build that I'm doing :D

Most expensive jewels I've ever bought for a build
Последняя редакция: S0T0. Время: 16 авг. 2017 г., 3:12:06
"
Nightstone13 написал:
Okay... Tried this as necro going into the league. It sucked. Zombies and specs continuously croaking. Golems being killed by bosses. Etc. Yes im running anima and harmonies.

Gear is not great and gems are still 19 ish.

Respeced into elementalist. Ditched the specs and zombies. 2 ball lightning totems for fire pen. 2 curse. Replaced minions with fire trap.

Fire trap does wonders on those harbinger summon circles.

Finally had a boss wax me ( Vault t12 ) at 85.

Just posting in case anyone else is struggling.

will spec back to necro post 90 and see how it goes.

NS

Hey!

Good to hear that going for Elementalist solved your issues. I'm integrating more of Elementalist into the guide later. First I have to respec my 95 witch in standard and run test maps + recordings.

Necro is nicer overall in true endgame when mixing and matching all t13-15 maps, Guardian, Shaper, etc and you have good gear and high level gems. Elementalist is better in the mid-high when starting to farm Guardians and gems levels are still so low that Golems can die to bosses.

"
So, I didn't realize just how expensive the Anima Jewels would be. Looking like it's going to cost me 595c for the three jewels which I definitely cannot afford and don't see how I would be able to any time soon since I'm fairly new to the game. How viable is the base build with the spectres/zombies/srs to mapping/uber labbing for currency? Is it viable with 2 golems or 3 if dual wielding clayshapers? Should I look to respec into another summoner build and try to salvage it?

"
Dont buy an anima... make one. mights are running 170 ish. Should be able to make an anima for under 190.

That said... your first build should be a simple IR/IQ build and make some chaos. Then buy your stuff. Thats how I did it. Simple 4 totem frost bolt build. Does t1-t10 easy.

As far as shaper goes... To many variables right now for me to call it.

Doing beachheads is where im headed...

Verified

At 85 had no issues doing a t10 beach head. Not doing 15 till 90.

NS

"
Sorry what is an IR/IQ build?

"
Item Rarity / Item quantity

IR/IQ

NS

Hello!

Advice above is very good :)

At this point of league prices for Primordial Might have risen so high that farming is recommended if you want to go full Golems as soon as possible. On the other hand other recommended gear has plummeted in price. Totems are super safe for MF but require lot more clicking as you have to place the totems manually.

Specters and SRS are good alternative to Totems as they are cheap and very powerful even in mid-high tier maps. You can choose which skill you want as your main and put it in 5-6 link. Other works fine in 4 link.

Never buy Anima Stone if possible. Always sell Primordial Might, Harmony and Eminence to vendor for Anima Stone back. Build followers have been reporting good MF results using "Bisco's Collar". I haven't tested it yet, but I have heard enough good to recommend it ;)

"
First build that I'm doing :D

Verified

Verified

Most expensive jewels I've ever bought for a build

Gz on getting the jewels! :D

UPDATE

I'm running live demonstrations of build on level 97 Necromancer in standard when I have free time. If you are interested and have any old standard character, you can PM in game to see build mechanics in action. No need to re-spec or worry about gear as demonstration will be done in safe areas :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 16 авг. 2017 г., 6:39:49
Hello there. Been searching through the whole thread, as well as many other build guides, and I still can't find a couple of answers for myself. If the questions I ask below are already answered somewhere in your thread, please say so, I'll try searching again.

1. First of all, if I really, really prefer the on-hit curse option through ball lightning, how would it change the whole aura/curse setup? Could you please provide some details on what should be changed about it? I've seen many discussions between you and people who ask questions in this thread, it very often came down to 'more safety' vs 'more glass-cannon' stances; I really love your guide, but it is too 'safety' for my liking and I would like to try bringing it closer to glass-cannonish options wherever it's not beyond absurd (in other words, I would still hate to only be able to shaper/uAtz while dead)

2. Can you please explain when and how exactly to transition from necro to elementalist? I believe this should've been somewhere in the thread, but I can't find a definite answer; especially I'm worried about using the Harmony bonus that comes from different golem types. Is it really not worth it, even with elementalist, to go 4+1+1? If so, that's exactly what I'm wondering about - how would the end result look like in this case?

3. Can both necro and elementalist brag about doing any map mods, shaper/guardian/uatz deathless and farming uLab max keys?

4. Last but not least, is a full-life-based option even possible?

Thanks in advance. I've been researching and trying various summoner builds, trying to find something I would like both aesthetically and in terms of efficiency, and as of right now, I'm bricking my 5th 60lvl+ character in this league because I end up 'not feeling right'. ;_;

//edit:

Forgot to mention another 2 points:

5. This also has to do with 'glass-cannon vs safety': flesh offering instead of bone offering, maybe?

6. Tabula: am I right to assume that it's best to use it for SRS+Zombies+4 supports, then switch for spectres till very late game and Infernal Mantle?
Последняя редакция: LaplaceNoMa. Время: 16 авг. 2017 г., 8:52:28
I was wondering what other ascendancies you would recommend for the build if you choose elementalist? I don't know if you wrote it down already. I'll look more in the mean time xD
Hi I really like this build, but since the jewels are very expensive I was wandering if this build also works with Zombies and SRS?
I'm 84 and running 4link lvl19gem spectres and 4l zombies atm.

I was wondering at what point are golems better?

What jewels would I need to be better? are jewels enough or a must 5 link as well?
Morning

Starting with final preparation to switch to Golem.

Using chromes on the last few pieces on Gear. Are they Chrome hungry.

1) The Vertex mask
2) Clay shaper
3) Rainbowstride boots.

Do you need Animate Guardian to start off?

Start off point: Anima Stone+ 3* Primordial Harmony + 1* Primordial Eminence (This i still need to farm for Primordial Might)

Also have 2* Cobalt Jewels with "Minions have 9-10% to all elemental resistances" Mine totals 16%.

I have 8 jewel sockets on hand. Could easy get last one to make it to total number 9.

Will need to respect Ascendancy points in Lab.

Also will only start off with 5-Link Armour. Could you supply gems i should concentrate on.

How many Golems will you start off with. How many should you have?

Tnx for the beauty full guide.

I've seen this on the other thread (MF Golem - Farm while dead) but im hoping that someone will confirm this. MF no longer works while you're dead? true or not?
Here is what im running in the league right now. Working so far up to t12+ depending on the boss. The shield procs enfeeble off the totems. 5 golems, 2 totems and 3 fire traps is alot of damage to put down on the bosses. Fire Pen is pretty good too.

IR is 147 and iq is 23 The flasks boost that up a bit too. Using all portals on most maps.

Again want to emphasize how nice it is dropping those traps on harbinger circles... :)

NS

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация