[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

How to make cash in league beginning...

Sell your fuses... Let someone else gamble with them. Sell alc and chromes. Keep your Ex as those are at rip off conversions.

The corrupted armor up top cost a whole 15c. 3b 2r 1g is common.

Grind maps you can breeze through fast... Convert loot. Buy what you need.

Its that easy...

AGAIN!!! Don't be a sucker and use your orbs to play the 6l lotto. Sell them to some other sucker.

NS
"
LaplaceNoMa написал:
Hello there. Been searching through the whole thread, as well as many other build guides, and I still can't find a couple of answers for myself. If the questions I ask below are already answered somewhere in your thread, please say so, I'll try searching again.

1. First of all, if I really, really prefer the on-hit curse option through ball lightning, how would it change the whole aura/curse setup? Could you please provide some details on what should be changed about it? I've seen many discussions between you and people who ask questions in this thread, it very often came down to 'more safety' vs 'more glass-cannon' stances; I really love your guide, but it is too 'safety' for my liking and I would like to try bringing it closer to glass-cannonish options wherever it's not beyond absurd (in other words, I would still hate to only be able to shaper/uAtz while dead)

2. Can you please explain when and how exactly to transition from necro to elementalist? I believe this should've been somewhere in the thread, but I can't find a definite answer; especially I'm worried about using the Harmony bonus that comes from different golem types. Is it really not worth it, even with elementalist, to go 4+1+1? If so, that's exactly what I'm wondering about - how would the end result look like in this case?

3. Can both necro and elementalist brag about doing any map mods, shaper/guardian/uatz deathless and farming uLab max keys?

4. Last but not least, is a full-life-based option even possible?

Thanks in advance. I've been researching and trying various summoner builds, trying to find something I would like both aesthetically and in terms of efficiency, and as of right now, I'm bricking my 5th 60lvl+ character in this league because I end up 'not feeling right'. ;_;

//edit:

Forgot to mention another 2 points:

5. This also has to do with 'glass-cannon vs safety': flesh offering instead of bone offering, maybe?

6. Tabula: am I right to assume that it's best to use it for SRS+Zombies+4 supports, then switch for spectres till very late game and Infernal Mantle?

Hello :)

1)
Hmm, I like sitting in my pillowfort so going glass cannon is quite new for me XD

Elementalist 4+1+1 seems to be good base. Maybe use charges in map clearing and dual clay shapers on boss as other gives more area dps and second more dps on target.

Curses could be :
Ball Lightning / Storm Burst? (level 1) - > Curse on Hit -> Temporal Chains -> Flammability

I would keep the Phase Run and Temporal Chains as main defense.

You can try selfcast the :
Flammability -> Cast while channeling -> Desectate -> flesh offering

This drops fire resistance, won't trigger EE and keeps offering up all the time.

2)
I would switch near T16 maps, when your bosses will be Guardians, Atziri, Shaper, Uber Atziri. High elemental damage dealing and tons of HP.

3)
I have done all content with my Necro deathless and build followers have done all content with Elementalist.

Necro need bit more gear and skill on bosses, but is safer in general. Elementalist is great in early high end maps, but farming boss while dead gets boring fast.

4)
Life is not recommended. You lose too many minion nodes, jewel sockets and end with smaller EHP buffer.

5)
Sounds good.

6)
Sounds good too.

"
I was wondering what other ascendancies you would recommend for the build if you choose elementalist? I don't know if you wrote it down already. I'll look more in the mean time xD

Hey!

For Elemetalist only useful nodes are "Liege of the Primordial" and the one first node on way to "Paragon Of Calamity". Rest are useless for Golems, so no need to stress over uber lab :P

"
Hi I really like this build, but since the jewels are very expensive I was wandering if this build also works with Zombies and SRS?

Hi :)

Specters and SRS are carrying power of the leveling phase. In red tier maps you can farm currency quite fast, so Anima Stone is not impossible to get. Choose which one do you like better, active SRS or more passive Specter playstyle and put those to 5-6 link. The other one works fine in 4 link.

"
I'm 84 and running 4link lvl19gem spectres and 4l zombies atm.

I was wondering at what point are golems better?

What jewels would I need to be better? are jewels enough or a must 5 link as well?

Hello!

When you have Anima Stone and can summon all 4x Golems, I usually recommend trying which are better. Low level Golems are not amazing when their level is too low, but they will out DPS specters very fast when certain level is passed.

5 Link is very good damage boost to Minions of you can find or craft good armor for cheap.

"
Morning

Starting with final preparation to switch to Golem.

Using chromes on the last few pieces on Gear. Are they Chrome hungry.

1) The Vertex mask
2) Clay shaper
3) Rainbowstride boots.

Do you need Animate Guardian to start off?

Start off point: Anima Stone+ 3* Primordial Harmony + 1* Primordial Eminence (This i still need to farm for Primordial Might)

Also have 2* Cobalt Jewels with "Minions have 9-10% to all elemental resistances" Mine totals 16%.

I have 8 jewel sockets on hand. Could easy get last one to make it to total number 9.

Will need to respect Ascendancy points in Lab.

Also will only start off with 5-Link Armour. Could you supply gems i should concentrate on.

How many Golems will you start off with. How many should you have?

Tnx for the beauty full guide.

Hey and thanks for support! :)

Rainbowstride and Clayshaper are really chrome hungry. I recommend using Vorici bench and not just spam chroms on them.

Animate Guardian is great defensive addition when its level is high enough (19-20), it has all the gear and is linked to minion life and fortify / empower. Use it carefully at first and watch how its health moves.

Build followers are farming endgame with 5l Infernal Mantle. I would run :

Golems -> Echo -> Minion damage -> GMP -> Controlled destruction as 5link, add Empower / Fire penetration when 6 link.

You should have 4 Golems :
1 Base
2 Anima Stone
1 Clayshaper

"
I've seen this on the other thread (MF Golem - Farm while dead) but im hoping that someone will confirm this. MF no longer works while you're dead? true or not?

Hey!

I have been wandering about that too. I don't run MF myself and I rarely die so I cant confirm it. It seems very unlikely, but who knows?

"
Here is what im running in the league right now. Working so far up to t12+ depending on the boss. The shield procs enfeeble off the totems. 5 golems, 2 totems and 3 fire traps is alot of damage to put down on the bosses. Fire Pen is pretty good too.

IR is 147 and iq is 23 The flasks boost that up a bit too. Using all portals on most maps.

Again want to emphasize how nice it is dropping those traps on harbinger circles... :)

NS

"
How to make cash in league beginning...

Sell your fuses... Let someone else gamble with them. Sell alc and chromes. Keep your Ex as those are at rip off conversions.

The corrupted armor up top cost a whole 15c. 3b 2r 1g is common.

Grind maps you can breeze through fast... Convert loot. Buy what you need.

Its that easy...

AGAIN!!! Don't be a sucker and use your orbs to play the 6l lotto. Sell them to some other sucker.

NS

Nice setup you have! :)

Enfeeble from shield is very clever as you are not using other curses ^^ Fire trap seems interesting and I will probably test it as some point if I find one on standard for cheap.

The advice on how to make currency is very close to what I follow. Don't gamble and buy corrupt colors on every piece you can. Sell all currency that requires luck.

Get to high tier maps fast as there are the real drops.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 16 авг. 2017 г., 12:18:59
"
mika2salo написал:
"
Twisted75 написал:
Could really use some help because this is getting frustrating.
I tend to die from some kind of corpse explosion which I think is caused by desecrate? How do you guys avoid this? I try to avoid standing on or close to slain monsters but sometimes its just impossible and all of a sudden WHAM im dead and this ghost type of figure is hovering above the corpses that just exploded. Is the answer chaos resist or something else?
Id really appreciate some help because I enjoy the build and playstyle that goes with it.

Hey :)

Desecrate and bone offering can't cause any damage to player. Some monsters have "on death" effects that can deal damage over time. You are probably dying to chaos cloud that dead zombies leave behind for some time. It eats HP under ES and can kill you very fast if you are not careful.

Watch around zombies and check for greenish cloud on air. Its not very well visible, but you notice when HP starts draining fast.

Thanks for the reply!
Im not dying from posion, when I die its instant damage and goodnight.
Im guessing its corpse explosion so i'll just have to be careful and learn which mobs have that ability.
How are we supposed to regenerate mana fast enough at endgame to always be able to recast Summon Flame Golem?
.~*sweep is the meta*~.
any tips on being able to keep a constant pool of high tier maps?
Well i could need some help. i put together kind of sloppy a mf golemancer for mid tier maps / breaches but it seems to lack a bit of dmg.

"

does wise oak even work for golems should i try to get fire res higher with a flask or sth ?

Well the other question i tried a additional curse and single ball lightning with curse on hit and ele weakness but seemed to spread not that well.
I could probably get temporal and ele weakness as blasphemy and kick out arctic armour.
Without enhance .. I mean its not meant to do endgame stuff.
But i suppose i did some things not optimal.

Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAFvBx4NfBFQEzUXLxekGFYbJRzcHRQdqh3ZHxgi9Cj6L281kjW5PC1Bh0NURnFHBklRSbFLrkyLTLNR-1IpVdZV4FfJWFpca1-wYENk52ZUZp5odGvbbAhsC20Zbj1vO2-ecLtyD3gNfRh_xoCkgseDCYNfg8yESITFiEKLeox2jxqPRo_6kPqTJ5RvlS6YrZuhm7WhL6cIpyuwd7QMtfK3Mbc-uJO-gL6KwBrBxcNtykrK080W0B_Q0NQH18_YvdkT2VvaYtvn3I3fbd-K4Yji9-kC6rrr7uwY70vviO_r8NXxivRx99f5N_no-tL-Cv5J?accountName=Majin111&characterName=Euphemia_Ii_Britannia

mfg
Majin
Последняя редакция: Majin111. Время: 16 авг. 2017 г., 14:34:59
Quick update... Just did malformation. Double boss. She killed all my golems in seconds. Twice around... Had to port out twice and resummon.

T13 gorge boss got me... Golems killed him while I took a rest. :)

At almost 5k combined hp and shield with mom I am starting to feel the lack of gear. I'm 87 now.

Need those gems up and a +1 chest.

NS

Side note - Death was my fault. Not paying attention.
"
Jerkixx написал:
How are we supposed to regenerate mana fast enough at endgame to always be able to recast Summon Flame Golem?

Hi!

With mana reduction nodes you can keep up Temporal Chains and Discipline, while still be able to cast Flame Golems. In the endgame Golems almost never die. I don't think I'm losing almost any Golems in my videos as they have huge block chance and regen with massive lifepool.

"
any tips on being able to keep a constant pool of high tier maps?

Hello :)

T11 = alch
T12 = alch, vaal
T13 = dual chis, alch, vaal
T14 = quad chis, alch, vaal
T15 = quad chis, alch, vaal

This way you can maximize drops with minimal currency. All map mods are ok for build, so don't be afraid to vaal maps. I also never chaos roll or buy zana mods on maps.

"
Well i could need some help. i put together kind of sloppy a mf golemancer for mid tier maps / breaches but it seems to lack a bit of dmg.

does wise oak even work for golems should i try to get fire res higher with a flask or sth ?

Well the other question i tried a additional curse and single ball lightning with curse on hit and ele weakness but seemed to spread not that well.
I could probably get temporal and ele weakness as blasphemy and kick out arctic armour.
Without enhance .. I mean its not meant to do endgame stuff.
But i suppose i did some things not optimal.

Golems don't get any mods from flasks. Max Golems resistances with Rare jewels and tree if you are using Necromancer and you own resistances with gear.

I see that many players have need to run curse on hit. It's pretty tricky to spread everywhere and requires you to pause and cast it, which makes it very dangerous. I recommend the Spell Totem as it will Herd Golems and auto target for you.

You can try switching between Necromancer and Elementalist and see if they feel different. My links and gear are good fail-safe if your own doesn't work well ;)

For some reason I'm getting only 70k dps per Golems for you with quantity and 90k with Fire pene on Path of Builder.

My Golems are doing 90k also and Elementalist should deal bit more damage with Golems.

I would seriously take the minion damage clusters as they provide huge boost with all cast speed and 15% damage nodes.

You can PM me in game and I can check your build as you are also in standard.

"
Quick update... Just did malformation. Double boss. She killed all my golems in seconds. Twice around... Had to port out twice and resummon.

T13 gorge boss got me... Golems killed him while I took a rest. :)

At almost 5k combined hp and shield with mom I am starting to feel the lack of gear. I'm 87 now.

Need those gems up and a +1 chest.

NS

Side note - Death was my fault. Not paying attention.

Your gear could use some update. Try to get as high ES and HP rolls on rares as you can. Your MF gear gives very little for EHP.

Flame Golems 20-21 and Empower 3-4 would really boost your Golems survivability. Physical damage and damage over time is bane of below level 20 Golems as they usually have too small health pool to really tank and then regen. Try to run manual cast Bone Offering when facing physical bosses like minotaur, etc. Minion block chance on rare jewels helps also.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 16 авг. 2017 г., 19:40:25
If your elementalist MOD gives you 25% penetration. Right now with a totem down im at 64% pen. The totem is linked to greater multiple projectiles. Each zap has a 25% chance to enfeeble off my shield. Add to that flammability curse ( -43 right now ).

2 totems blasts out a huge amount of balls of lightning. free enfeeble keeps hits I take down.

Its a win/win all the way around.

Dropping totems and traps as you move is easy and safe.

The fire trap also benefits from from the totems and mod. Its a 9k initial hit with 5.5k a sec for 8 seconds. Burn baby burn. Also herald of ice gets a boost when traps go down.

Its all about getting stuff to work together.

NS
"
Nightstone13 написал:
If your elementalist MOD gives you 25% penetration. Right now with a totem down im at 64% pen. The totem is linked to greater multiple projectiles. Each zap has a 25% chance to enfeeble off my shield. Add to that flammability curse ( -43 right now ).

2 totems blasts out a huge amount of balls of lightning. free enfeeble keeps hits I take down.

Its a win/win all the way around.

Dropping totems and traps as you move is easy and safe.

The fire trap also benefits from from the totems and mod. Its a 9k initial hit with 5.5k a sec for 8 seconds. Burn baby burn. Also herald of ice gets a boost when traps go down.

Its all about getting stuff to work together.

NS

I would really love to see your game-play video if you can record it. Sounds very fun :)

Its very different from passive 1-click pillow-fort style that I play, but some players might appreciate faster paced variant of the build ^^

However the Elementalist mod doesn't give any penetration to Golems, It affects only your damage. Only the liege of primordial does anything if you go for Golems only.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 16 авг. 2017 г., 19:47:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация