[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Flapdrol написал:
"
jgundlach написал:
Hello everyone

We have Animate Guardian gem's in our boots (Rainbowstride.)

Now i want to talk about the Guardian gear sockets.

Do we use any gems in the current Guardian gear. Comes to mind "Bringer of Rain.

Wiki: "Items containing skill gems cannot be animated, so the Guardian cannot use trigger gems."

Thank you very much.
"
jgundlach написал:
"
Flapdrol написал:
"
jgundlach написал:
Hello everyone

Do we use any gems in the current Guardian gear. Comes to mind "Bringer of Rain.

Wiki: "Items containing skill gems cannot be animated, so the Guardian cannot use trigger gems."

Thank you very much.

From gear we have ES, Life etc on gear does that count.
Последняя редакция: jgundlach. Время: 18 авг. 2017 г., 3:55:40
"
Goobey написал:
what major/minor pantheon buffs are you guys using?

Hey :)

Before getting "Presence Of Chayula", I recommend using Soul of Brine King as major god for stun immunity. Once you have Presence Of Chayula, Soul Of Lularis is very nice as it gives dodge, physical damage reduction and evade to chained projectiles.

From minor gods Garukhan is pretty useful as it gives some extra evasion and movement speed.

"
89 in the league now. Kicked back over to necro ( so easy now with the new lab ). Health and shield is down to 4500. Should have chaos for infernal in a few days.

Did a quick courtyard run to let the boss have at the minion horde. Zombies vaporized pretty quick lol. The two humanoid junk specs actually lived. So I think im good now.

Golem DPS is up...

Heading for t13-14 maps now.

NS

"
Build is rocking once again... Took out a t13 gorge breach with a xoph kill. Then waxed goat boy. Getting that flame golem gem to 20 made a bit of difference.

Happy with how its running now...

NS

"
Did some t14-15 maps tonight... Harbinger can be a real ball buster. Nothing like going in to fight piety in shrine and her buddy Mr Harbinger is standing next to her. No deaths me or golems.

Harbingers are turning into a challenge.

NS

Nice to hear about your progress :)

Once you get high level Empower with your 20 or 21 Golems, their deaths are going to be thing it the past.

Temporal Chains should take care about Breaches and Harbingers. Stay close enough for it to affect them, but don't spam totem so that Phase Run can protect you.

"
Hi there, finally farmed up enough currency to give my first golemancer a try. Enjoying the build so far, but I'm curious how you go about farming more difficult map layouts without convocation for positioning? Primordial might isn't making them as aggressive as I hoped it would.

"
Keep in mind every thing listed in here is a guideline. Load outs change as do your needs. Use convocation. Use a totem. Use a curse. Just keep your defenses up.

In harbinger league right now im heavily invested in life because I dont have chaos for good es stuff yet. So my tree is different. What im saying is adjust to what you have.

Earlier in my build I specced out of necro into elementalist and went dual totem with fire traps. Worked for me. I then specced back to necro.

Adjust to what you need.

NS

Hi :)

High tier maps don't have many maze-like layouts. They are usually open or linear type in which both Golems excel. Don't shape any maze / multistage type map for endgame and you should not be needing Convocation anytime soon. Minion speed helps also if you can get some in your rings.

"
Hello, I've been following ur guide for a while and did some theorycrafting myself.

1.How is Infernal Mantle better than Skin of the loyal? The energy shield gain is pretty nice but the +1 to gems benefit your golems damage and survival (boosting empower), and also because you lose the counterpart of taking more spell damage on low mana you're able to socket in a second curse (lets say enfeeble for higher survival).

2.Taking first point into consideration, how about using heretic veil instead of the vertex, and moving discipline to an unset ring with +lvl of gems (this option is more expensive ofcourse but so is a chest with +1 lvl gems corruption). You could also drop an intuitive leap jewel in the left scion slot to get the 25% duration and the 15% effect of curses.

3. How is Kaltenhalt good for golems vs atziri? The mod of 20% fire damage taken as frost having +5% max cold resistance only gives golems +1% max effective fire resistance, or am i calculating something wrong here?
Ex: 1000 fire damage taken without the shield
1000-(1000x0.75)= 250 damage taken

1000 fire damage taken with the shield
1000-[(800x0.75)+(200x0.8)]= 240 damage taken

Id say that 1% extra resistance isnt that big of a deal and there are other more juicy options like saffel? Or just not using necromantic aegis at all while doing atziris and boosting your own survival.

4.Have you tested this build with the new ascendant changes? Is there any ascendancy that benefits your summons besides necromancer and elementalist?

Keep up the good work, golemancy 4ever <3 <3

Hey and thanks for support :)

1)
Infernal mantles +1 level gives Golems huge health / damage buff.

It also has high ES and is very common item. This means that finding +1 level corrupted Infernal Mantle will be easy, as its so common item to Vaal. Finding high ES rare armor with +1 level is extremely hard and they cost tons. This is pretty relevant if you really want to min-max the build.

Skin Of The Loyal gives some ES and more damage earlier, so both are very high in list of endgame armors.

2)
Dropping Vertex would mean you lose :
- Huge chaos resistance
- Tons of Temporal Chains effectiveness as free +1 level to Enhance.
- Enemies can leech your mana, so with infernal mantle you will drop to low mana

If trying to maximize Temporal Chains, whole "Skittering Runes" is worth taking (20% Effectiveness from Skittering Runes with 20/20 Temporal Chains, Blasphemy and level 4 enhance gives 73% slow in vertex even without enchantment)

3)
Kaltenhalt is super good generic shield for most boss types. It keeps Golems alive good enough to be swapped in most battles. Using tons of different shields would take some stash space and few of them can cost a lot. Ofc there are more specified shields like :

Fire
- Rise of the phoenix
- Saffels

Lightning
- Saffels

Spells
- Rathpith Globe
- Saffels

Projectiles
- Titucius' Span

4)
I checked the Ascendant and only few options were interesting :
- Guardian (More block, movement, cast speed and curse mitigation)
- Raider (30% movement speed with frenzy charges from minions, some evasion)

However you will be losing Immunity from Elementalist or huge amount of damage / defense from Necromancer. Maybe some really spesific party build could use Necro / Guardian to stack effects, but need lots of DPS from party members.

"
This is really bad ass man o_o the use of Animate Guardian really impressed me.
Will me using my retired Witch to build this character.

Sure is nice to play Witch, it was my first character I had about 4 years ago :D

"
Sooooooooo........I was just reading that animate guardian dies and looses all equipped gear.
How can I counteract his insane penalty?

I was gonna use a legacy BoR :O!

"
If you look at the gear that is proposed, you will see that it is a few chaos at most.
I run a lvl 19 Animate Guardian linked to Minion Life and Fortify.

Once every few lvl 13-14 maps, a boss manages to scrape a few pixels of its life bar and these instantaneously heal. Guardian, Shaper and Uber Atziri may be able to kill it, but I doubt that others can.

Hello and thanks!

Yep, high level Guardian with right links and gear is pretty near immortal below Shaper and some special bosses. Guardians gear costs few dozen chaos in total at worst (90% is gloves) and new Bringer of Rain is actually better as it gives endurance chances easier.

"
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for this build!

I was lucky enough to have quite a few good drops on my LRF zerker, which I didn't feel like playing anymore (it's great, but I wanted something for an even lazier playstyle. I like to play and watch shows, sip coffee etc.) so I bought an anima stone and leveled my witch.

Right now I am thinking about an upgrade, and I am not sure if I should focus on getting the Primordial jewels or work towards infernal mantle setup?

As of now - I am sitting at 3.1k HP/ES combined with almost max res, and the golems + specters (Flame Sents) are obliterating everything pre-map content. Note that my lower life is due to Eye of Chayula... I have to grind heaps more for the Presence :(

Thanks again and please give advice if you have time - as I'm about to jump into maps now and soon do Merc lab.

Oh, P.S. since I originally started to follow your guide, I saw you changed to no 100% spectre life/dmg ascendancy node to + chaos res... is that temporary or end game only? I'm a bit confused with that now :)

Thanks for support ^^

Golem jewels are more important as Specters don't really get to enjoy the +1 level from Infernal Mantle.

There are different ascendancies for leveling and endgame. Most players are using Specters for some time, and Soul Weaver is almost needed to do high tier maps with Specters. You probably checked both leveling and final Ascendancies as I haven't changed any of those ;)

"
Hello everyone

I will start soon running with my Golems.

Other Gear:
Armour
Weapon
Shield
Gloves See getting one of the Gloves you post is not available "Replacement" suggestion.

I want this Guardian to be immortal.Should the gear also be very close to perfect rolls which you use on Guardian.

I just want farm for last gem. To make them more aggro. The i need to concentrate to do last Lab run.

Can a person do UBER-LAB runs with this character.

If i have not completed the last Lab run will badly influence character?

"

"
Thank you very much.

"
From gear we have ES, Life etc on gear does that count.

Hey!

Yes, Animate Guardian items can't have any gems in them. The Shields Spell block and Armors Chaos resistance should be as high as possilbe to ensure maximum protection. Rainbowstride rolls help a bit, not are not really needed. Rest of the gear can have any roll.

Uber lab is doable, I would say pretty easily with some preparation. Take "Lightning Warp" gem with you and move between trap areas teleporting when possible.

In boss fights just run around boss in one direction. Stay close enough for TC to affect boss but far enough to evade projectiles. Don't bother casting totem if battle is very heated as Golems will kill boss anyway, just focus on evading projectiles.

UPDATE

I'm testing new stuff for the build. Friend tipped me about Spectral Spirits :
- They are Permanent Summon Raging Spirits (3x per dagger, 6x when dualwiesling, no time limit)
- They are immoral (Nothing can kill / harm them)
- Gems in weapons that summons them affect them (Only gems in one dagger affect 3x Minions from it)
- When Swapping weapons, they die and leave chaos could (Beacon Of Corruption)

I have been testing them in Hall Of The Grand Masters and they wreck masters pretty hard as they cant he harmed by their spiky damage. Other mods in Daggers don't matter, as they don't affect minions. Sai's are best weapon base as they give 12% block chance.

They will probably end as bonus content, but they make farming GM lot easier. Using 3x Flame Golems and 6x Spectral Spirits there. They eat alt weapon slot for quick swap, but are great backup plan if Golems suddenly start dying.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 18 авг. 2017 г., 7:07:03
Thanks for the reply and sorry, I have another question that I forgot to ask last time.

I'm a bit of a newb so I don't know how it exactly works with this build - Elemental Equilibrium. We don't cast anything really, so how does it proc -50% fire resistance for golems?

Thanks! (also, I assume I should avoid using flame dash :( )
T15 overgrown ruin was bad... I knew it would be so waited till I hit 90 and ran it. Within about 5 secs they killed my golems, specs and zombies. Im still in junk gear btw with under leveled gems...

Sooo what to do? Ran back in and played ring around the rosy constantly casting golems till they were dead. The outside rim works perfectly for this.

This is just an FYI...

NS
Anyone test flame golems with the immolate support gem? Wondering if there were any interesting mechanics with the elementalist and immolate.
How does this build do in t13+ maps without something like Empower 4 or lvl 21 flame golem? I have enough currency to get both an Anima Stone and a Primordial Might, but nothing more than that.

Heard from some people that says this build takes forever to kill map bosses.
Don't like the play-style that much it turns out summoner isn't for me.

However made 300c in profit just from reselling the gems I bought so that's nice :D
"
tavi2530 написал:
How does this build do in t13+ maps without something like Empower 4 or lvl 21 flame golem? I have enough currency to get both an Anima Stone and a Primordial Might, but nothing more than that.

Im doing t13+ right now in the league in crap gear and having no issues. Boss fights take a bit longer now because GGG beefed them up. Some bosses go down fast. Others take a bit longer. Over all my clear speed is very good. You have to play smart...

The biggest plus on this build is you have good clear with good IR/IQ. So you get tons of drops.

Build does well with breaches and harbingers.

I have run this build in every league since the anima was released. Thats how much I like it. Yes I run other builds too... But this one brings in the loot to fund other builds. :)

NS

"
Nightstone13 написал:
"
tavi2530 написал:

Im doing t13+ right now in the league in crap gear and having no issues. Boss fights take a bit longer now because GGG beefed them up. Some bosses go down fast. Others take a bit longer. Over all my clear speed is very good. You have to play smart...

The biggest plus on this build is you have good clear with good IR/IQ. So you get tons of drops.

Build does well with breaches and harbingers.

I have run this build in every league since the anima was released. Thats how much I like it. Yes I run other builds too... But this one brings in the loot to fund other builds. :)

NS

How do you feel about survivability? With so many required uniques, I feel like I will be running around doing high level maps with 5-6k energy shield and no CI; that sounds pretty damn scary.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация