[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi there, finally farmed up enough currency to give my first golemancer a try. Enjoying the build so far, but I'm curious how you go about farming more difficult map layouts without convocation for positioning? Primordial might isn't making them as aggressive as I hoped it would.
Последняя редакция: 12naruto. Время: 17 авг. 2017 г., 21:25:16
Hello, I've been following ur guide for a while and did some theorycrafting myself.

1.How is Infernal Mantle better than Skin of the loyal? The energy shield gain is pretty nice but the +1 to gems benefit your golems damage and survival (boosting empower), and also because you lose the counterpart of taking more spell damage on low mana you're able to socket in a second curse (lets say enfeeble for higher survival).

2.Taking first point into consideration, how about using heretic veil instead of the vertex, and moving discipline to an unset ring with +lvl of gems (this option is more expensive ofcourse but so is a chest with +1 lvl gems corruption). You could also drop an intuitive leap jewel in the left scion slot to get the 25% duration and the 15% effect of curses.

3. How is Kaltenhalt good for golems vs atziri? The mod of 20% fire damage taken as frost having +5% max cold resistance only gives golems +1% max effective fire resistance, or am i calculating something wrong here?
Ex: 1000 fire damage taken without the shield
1000-(1000x0.75)= 250 damage taken

1000 fire damage taken with the shield
1000-[(800x0.75)+(200x0.8)]= 240 damage taken

Id say that 1% extra resistance isnt that big of a deal and there are other more juicy options like saffel? Or just not using necromantic aegis at all while doing atziris and boosting your own survival.

4.Have you tested this build with the new ascendant changes? Is there any ascendancy that benefits your summons besides necromancer and elementalist?

Keep up the good work, golemancy 4ever <3 <3

This is really bad ass man o_o the use of Animate Guardian really impressed me.
Will me using my retired Witch to build this character.

Sure is nice to play Witch, it was my first character I had about 4 years ago :D
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
12naruto написал:
Hi there, finally farmed up enough currency to give my first golemancer a try. Enjoying the build so far, but I'm curious how you go about farming more difficult map layouts without convocation for positioning? Primordial might isn't making them as aggressive as I hoped it would.

Keep in mind every thing listed in here is a guideline. Load outs change as do your needs. Use convocation. Use a totem. Use a curse. Just keep your defenses up.

In harbinger league right now im heavily invested in life because I dont have chaos for good es stuff yet. So my tree is different. What im saying is adjust to what you have.

Earlier in my build I specced out of necro into elementalist and went dual totem with fire traps. Worked for me. I then specced back to necro.

Adjust to what you need.

NS
Sooooooooo........I was just reading that animate guardian dies and looses all equipped gear.
How can I counteract his insane penalty?

I was gonna use a legacy BoR :O!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Последняя редакция: NaarJitsu. Время: 17 авг. 2017 г., 23:43:34
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for this build!

I was lucky enough to have quite a few good drops on my LRF zerker, which I didn't feel like playing anymore (it's great, but I wanted something for an even lazier playstyle. I like to play and watch shows, sip coffee etc.) so I bought an anima stone and leveled my witch.

Right now I am thinking about an upgrade, and I am not sure if I should focus on getting the Primordial jewels or work towards infernal mantle setup?

As of now - I am sitting at 3.1k HP/ES combined with almost max res, and the golems + specters (Flame Sents) are obliterating everything pre-map content. Note that my lower life is due to Eye of Chayula... I have to grind heaps more for the Presence :(

Thanks again and please give advice if you have time - as I'm about to jump into maps now and soon do Merc lab.

Oh, P.S. since I originally started to follow your guide, I saw you changed to no 100% spectre life/dmg ascendancy node to + chaos res... is that temporary or end game only? I'm a bit confused with that now :)
Did some t14-15 maps tonight... Harbinger can be a real ball buster. Nothing like going in to fight piety in shrine and her buddy Mr Harbinger is standing next to her. No deaths me or golems.

Harbingers are turning into a challenge.

NS
Hello everyone

I will start soon running with my Golems.

We have Animate Guardian gem's in our boots (Rainbowstride.)

Now i want to talk about the Guardian gear sockets.

Do we use any gems in the current Guardian gear. Comes to mind "Bringer of Rain.

Other Gear:
Armour
Weapon
Shield
Gloves See getting one of the Gloves you post is not available "Replacement" suggestion.

I want this Guardian to be immortal.Should the gear also be very close to perfect rolls which you use on Guardian.

I just want farm for last gem. To make them more aggro. The i need to concentrate to do last Lab run.

Can a person do UBER-LAB runs with this character.

If i have not completed the last Lab run will badly influence character?
Последняя редакция: jgundlach. Время: 18 авг. 2017 г., 3:43:25
"
NaarJitsu написал:
Sooooooooo........I was just reading that animate guardian dies and looses all equipped gear.
How can I counteract his insane penalty?

I was gonna use a legacy BoR :O!

If you look at the gear that is proposed, you will see that it is a few chaos at most.
I run a lvl 19 Animate Guardian linked to Minion Life and Fortify.

Once every few lvl 13-14 maps, a boss manages to scrape a few pixels of its life bar and these instantaneously heal. Guardian, Shaper and Uber Atziri may be able to kill it, but I doubt that others can.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
jgundlach написал:
Hello everyone

We have Animate Guardian gem's in our boots (Rainbowstride.)

Now i want to talk about the Guardian gear sockets.

Do we use any gems in the current Guardian gear. Comes to mind "Bringer of Rain.

Wiki: "Items containing skill gems cannot be animated, so the Guardian cannot use trigger gems."

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация