[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

What about using a good rare Bone Helmet for the 40% minion damage instead of vertex?
"
Kumanix написал:
What about using a good rare Bone Helmet for the 40% minion damage instead of vertex?

You would lose a lot of survivability doing this. Not only do bone helmets have significantly lower ES than vertex, or a hubris, you lose the extra levels on your discipline and temp chains/blasphemy

40% increased damage is almost irrelevant, but this is coming from HC perspective.

At the moment I'm using a Geofri's crest that still gives +1 gems and a bunch of resist. Though the ES is low. Vertex is about 80c in hardcore though. I'd probably use a hubris before vertex.
I currently use a +2 skin of the loyal which sockets are RRGGBB running the following gems:

21/20 flame golem, minion damage, gmp, empower lvl 3, enhance lvl 4, spell echo

so I have lvl 27 golems with 60 quality and the enchance also boosts quality and damage of other support gems.

I guess that is superior to using slower projectile instead (which I use in boss fights for the gmp), correct?

Also which would be the best aura to use for dual aura build? And is the second aura also giving +20 ele resistance and extra damage to minions?

Thanks for help!
"
supersani написал:
I currently use a +2 skin of the loyal which sockets are RRGGBB running the following gems:

so I have lvl 27 golems with 60 quality and the enchance also boosts quality and damage of other support gems.

I guess that is superior to using slower projectile instead (which I use in boss fights for the gmp), correct?

Also which would be the best aura to use for dual aura build? And is the second aura also giving +20 ele resistance and extra damage to minions?

Thanks for help!

I have the same colours on my skin, but mine does not have corrupted +1, I'm currently using slower projectiles in place of enhance, and fire pen in place of empower (don't have one).

You can use Path of Building, and select the Magma Ball ability from the Flame golem. I don't know if the DPS calc on it is accurate, but it definitely seems to know what it's doing haha

As for second aura, I opted for just using Arctic Armour. Another blasphemy with Enfeeble was the other option instead of an offensive curse, but I prefer flammability curse on hit with my Ball lightning.

Multiple auras only stack the attack/cast speed from Necro, the 30% damage and resistance are a single time.
"
supersani написал:

Not correct.

1) Enhance only works for active skill gems and not for support gems. So it only adds to the golem gem.
2) Slower Projectiles gives you MORE damage. The quality gives you INCREASED golem damage and golem life. MORE is almost always better than INCREASED. If you don't know the difference and are into math, read pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stat

Use Slower Projectiles all the time
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol написал:
"
supersani написал:

Not correct.

1) Enhance only works for active skill gems and not for support gems. So it only adds to the golem gem.
2) Slower Projectiles gives you MORE damage. The quality gives you INCREASED golem damage and golem life. MORE is almost always better than INCREASED. If you don't know the difference and are into math, read pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stat

Thanks for the quick reply. I honestly have no clue about the exact poe mechanics, but shouldnt the hugely increased quality on the flame golem also increase the given damage increase of all other support gems, jewels, passive and ascendancy nods passively. Was that all taken into account in the calcualtion enhance vs. slower projectils?

Also quality increases golem life, correct? That should also be taken into consideration?

"
Shiverwarp написал:
"
supersani написал:

Thanks for help!

I have the same colours on my skin, but mine does not have corrupted +1, I'm currently using slower projectiles in place of enhance, and fire pen in place of empower (don't have one).

You can use Path of Building, and select the Magma Ball ability from the Flame golem. I don't know if the DPS calc on it is accurate, but it definitely seems to know what it's doing haha

As for second aura, I opted for just using Arctic Armour. Another blasphemy with Enfeeble was the other option instead of an offensive curse, but I prefer flammability curse on hit with my Ball lightning.

Multiple auras only stack the attack/cast speed from Necro, the 30% damage and resistance are a single time.

Thanks for help. The flammability curse on hit seems like a good idea, i guess u switched the gmp gem out for flammability?
But then there would be 3 curses in total including the animated guardian curse, or does that not matter because it is unlikely that all 3 curses at once would take effect?
Hello there!

I'm trying to make this build work on HC so I went the skin of the loyal route. The thing is, I was pretty much forced to use 2b-2g-2r one. So the question is - with your experience, which blue stone could be replaced and what would be the best green one to replace it with? I'm considering onslaught, culling and plain cold damage, but maybe something more exotic is even better?
"
Shiverwarp написал:
Awesome suggestion for new defensive links! It's cool that tempest shield still works.

I imagine this is because all the stats transfer, but game still registers you as having a shield (You see it on your character model anyway)

Something I've also found handy for certain map types (indoors, corridors, caves) is to use convocation in the CWDT level 1, makes positioning mobs much easier, and can block shots for you very nicely when you're in trouble.

Wouldn't use it in a chaining map or boss though.

Thanks again for verifying the info :)

Tested multiple guardians today already and defenses felt more solid as Bone Offering was working as intended.

I updated Links for "Gems Links" for CWDT for Necromancer using Victarios Charity and Necromantic Aegis. I'm having trouble again with the 50k char limit, so I can't add linked gems, Elementalist alternate gems or other stuff. I contacted GGG support for adding me 1-2 posts after my first one, as didn't understand to reserve first post when creating the guide. Lets see how GGG responds and hope for the best :)

Frost Wall is good alternative for Elementalist or Necro with dual Clayshapers. Wall doenst last annoyingly long and is not that wide at level 1 that you will barricade your kiting.

Convocation is ok, but has ridiculous cooldown timer. In some labyrinth type maps it could work ok, but would mess boss battles.

"

"
You would lose a lot of survivability doing this. Not only do bone helmets have significantly lower ES than vertex, or a hubris, you lose the extra levels on your discipline and temp chains/blasphemy

40% increased damage is almost irrelevant, but this is coming from HC perspective.

At the moment I'm using a Geofri's crest that still gives +1 gems and a bunch of resist. Though the ES is low. Vertex is about 80c in hardcore though. I'd probably use a hubris before vertex.

Hey :)

Vertex is pretty much the best helmet. It :
- Has good ES
- Has chaos res
- has +1 level for Temporal Chains (best defense)
- Prevents mana leech (very important if using Infernal Mantle)

It's also commonly enhanced, so it's easy to find with good enhancement for the build. They cost very little after few weeks in league as trade is flooded in them as soon as players reach Atziri.

"

Thanks for help!

"

"
Not correct.

1) Enhance only works for active skill gems and not for support gems. So it only adds to the golem gem.

"
Thanks for the quick reply. I honestly have no clue about the exact poe mechanics, but shouldnt the hugely increased quality on the flame golem also increase the given damage increase of all other support gems, jewels, passive and ascendancy nods passively. Was that all taken into account in the calcualtion enhance vs. slower projectils?

Also quality increases golem life, correct? That should also be taken into consideration?

"
Thanks for help. The flammability curse on hit seems like a good idea, i guess u switched the gmp gem out for flammability?
But then there would be 3 curses in total including the animated guardian curse, or does that not matter because it is unlikely that all 3 curses at once would take effect?

Hi and gz on +2 Skin! ^^

Level 27 Golems are pretty much organic tanks, so I don't think you ever need "Enhance" while mapping. "Slower Projectiles" adds "more" damage which is more beneficial as you already have huge amount of "increased" damage for Golems.

With that high level of Golems "Enhance" is pretty much only useful in "Vaal Temple" boss fight where the bosses create ridiculous damage over time chaos ground. You can also link them with "Enhance" and "Minion life" for "Hall of the Grandmaster" to be walking chaos cloud bombs thanks to "beacon of corruption" :P

Auras don't stack anymore and you only get the 30% increased damage and resistances once. Enfeeble is good second curse if you drop Ele Weakness from Guardian and equip it with "Asenath's Gentle Touch" gloves for level 10 Temporal chains on hit, or manage to get +2 extra curses from items and tree somehow.

"
Hello there!

I'm trying to make this build work on HC so I went the skin of the loyal route. The thing is, I was pretty much forced to use 2b-2g-2r one. So the question is - with your experience, which blue stone could be replaced and what would be the best green one to replace it with? I'm considering onslaught, culling and plain cold damage, but maybe something more exotic is even better?

Hey :)

Golem -> Empower -> Minion Damage -> Spell Echo -> Greater Multiple Projectiles -> Slower Projectiles

Are pretty much best links for your colors. Controlled Destruction and Fire Pene gives a bit more DPS but not hugely. You can swap "Greater Multiple Projectiles" with "Enhance" in boss fight if you want more single target dps and tankiness for Golems, but its not usually needed.

Onslaught Support = No idea if Minions can gain it, propably not.
Culling strike = Ok, but not optimal
Cold damage = Not very useful
Faster Projectiles Support = Ok, but enhance boosts all attacks and gives also life
Lesser Multiple Projectiles Support = With GMP could be fun to sweep huge areas of trash mobs
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
supersani написал:
"
Flapdrol написал:
"
supersani написал:

Not correct.

A little bit more information then.

With INCREASED damage, all sources of INCREASED damage are added together, and then this sum is used to increase your damage with.

Example: Your golem does 100 damage. You add ALL sources of increased damage (on the tree, on your gems, on your jewels, on your gear). Say this is 140% increased damage. Now your golem does 100+140=240 damage. If you then add 20% additional increased damage through a new source, your golem does 260 damage. If you add another 20% increased damage, the golem does 280 damage.

Conclusion: if you already have a lot of increased damage, adding additional increased damage does not help a lot.

MORE damage works differently. Each source of MORE damage is multiplied separately.

Example: Take the same golem with 140% increased damage that does 240 damage.
If we now add 20% MORE damage, the golem would do 20%*240=48 additional damage for a total of 288. If we find another source of 20% MORE damage, the golem does 20%*288=57 additional damage for a total of 345 damage. With a third source it becomes 20%*345=69 additional damage for a total of 414. With every source of MORE damage, the total damage rapidly increases.

Conclusion: regardless of how much damage you do, adding MORE damage is always good.

Overall conclusion: MORE is (almost always) better than INCREASED.

In general my golems do not need extra life: only Core-Malachai, DarkForest-Wolfie, Guardians, Shaper, Uber Atziri and Elemental Reflection kill my golems, and a bit of extra life will not really help there.

Overall overall conclusion: Slower Projectiles > Enhance
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Последняя редакция: Flapdrol. Время: 25 авг. 2017 г., 7:16:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация