[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

"
Coatesy написал:
Hey guys,

This is my current setup.

Looking for improvement tips.
What level do you think I need to be before trying harder endgame?

Things you can improve:
- 20/20 gems (21/20 for fire golems if you have the ccy), corrupted 20/20 should be quite cheap.
- fire golem damage enchant for helm.
- you can try using essence of fear on high ilvl jewelry for minion speed (optional)

Normally you should do all game content except chayula breach because this build doesn't have the fastest clear speed out there.
Second-class poe gamer
Последняя редакция: pr13st. Время: 15 мая 2017 г., 5:50:17
Do you think going MoM/EB/ZO would be viable on this build? Or would the node investment be too high to get jewels + reduced mana nodes
"
xixghtt написал:
Do you think going MoM/EB/ZO would be viable on this build? Or would the node investment be too high to get jewels + reduced mana nodes

it probably works but you'll have less effective health than just going CI. CI is the best because it's the easiest right now
Nice Build , do you think we can play this in 3.0 without any problems ?
"
perling написал:
Nice Build , do you think we can play this in 3.0 without any problems ?

I bet we'll see a lot of changes in the beta. Golems should be viable bot not sure about what build will be the best yet
Life version of this build? (Elementalist) gear?tree? Someone can help me?
Great guide! Really like the variations spelled out with representative trees/gear. I have played Golems a few different ways now and am liking one of your variations the best. Nice speed vs. survivability tradeoff. Have yet to attempt the higher tiers of maps, so hoping this stays intact.

As far as questions go, what do you think of the proposed Scion Ascendency changes? The update to elementalist seems like it takes everything we need from the current elementalist. But now we can actually use some of the other points for potentially useful alternatives.

How much of a difference did you notice loot wise going MF and what would you say are the highest priorities for MF gear? More & better drops is always tempting ... but if it significantly slows down clear speed, I am not sure it is worth it in the end. Curious how you feel about your experiences as I will start looking out for bargains if you think it is worth it.

Lastly, what kind of ES level do you recommend for guardians/shaper? I know the golems can kill most of them even once I die. But I'd prefer to live through the fights.
"
sephirott83 написал:

Here's how I made my life build. Open up the skill tree window, search for "life". Golem build is simple, get as many jewel slots you can and good enough defense. So if you going life, you gonna need lots of it. Take the path towards a jewel slot that has life nodes along the way.
"
beritraz написал:
"
sephirott83 написал:

Here's how I made my life build. Open up the skill tree window, search for "life". Golem build is simple, get as many jewel slots you can and good enough defense. So if you going life, you gonna need lots of it. Take the path towards a jewel slot that has life nodes along the way.

Except if they take away golem elemental immunity. That would hit the build harder than a sack of bricks.

Here's a really stupid 14 jewel/ 132% increased life lvl 90 build.
goo.gl/jyfdA9
Second-class poe gamer
Последняя редакция: pr13st. Время: 26 мая 2017 г., 9:02:24
"
pr13st написал:
"
beritraz написал:
"
sephirott83 написал:

Except if they take away golem elemental immunity. That would hit the build harder than a sack of bricks.

Did you quote the wrong person? I don't see how your response is relevant to what I posted.

In any case, what you said is false. In the other thread people kept saying the same thing, "oh elementalist is the best because of elemental immunity for fighting guardians." So I wasn't even going to try fighting the guardians because i'm a Guardian golemancer. But I went anyways. With my flame golems buffed to 46k hp using the increased minion hp and minion resist gem, and only 6 harmonies, the flame golems were 'immortal' to Phoenix.

So once your golems have enough hp and resist, they become 'immortal', doesn't matter the ascendancy. If you still don't see the implications, it means elementalist is pretty bad once you get good gear since the elemental immunity is a non-factor. Especially since scion will be able to get the extra golem.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация