[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

"
beritraz написал:
"
sephirott83 написал:
Life version of this build? (Elementalist) gear?tree? Someone can help me?

Golem build is simple

Made it easier for you that nerf would make it not simple. Also I found your previous answer dismissive and not helpful so I made a starter tree for a life based golementalist.
Second-class poe gamer
but golem build is simple. the basic is get a lot of jewel nodes and stack harmonies. What I'm trying to do is teach the guy 'how to fish'. Perhaps its the wrong advice for him and he can just ignore it.

Nerf or not golem build would still be the same, get a lot of jewel nodes and stack harmonies.
"
jddc78 написал:
Great guide! Really like the variations spelled out with representative trees/gear. I have played Golems a few different ways now and am liking one of your variations the best. Nice speed vs. survivability tradeoff. Have yet to attempt the higher tiers of maps, so hoping this stays intact.

As far as questions go, what do you think of the proposed Scion Ascendency changes? The update to elementalist seems like it takes everything we need from the current elementalist. But now we can actually use some of the other points for potentially useful alternatives.

How much of a difference did you notice loot wise going MF and what would you say are the highest priorities for MF gear? More & better drops is always tempting ... but if it significantly slows down clear speed, I am not sure it is worth it in the end. Curious how you feel about your experiences as I will start looking out for bargains if you think it is worth it.

Lastly, what kind of ES level do you recommend for guardians/shaper? I know the golems can kill most of them even once I die. But I'd prefer to live through the fights.

You can kill shaper while dead so doesn't matter, but 9-10k is a good metric.

I think scion will work and I look forward to playing it. I bet we'll go with some templar variant as the second and use life/mind over matter.

At any rate, clearspeed is not affected by MF gear at all. I have the same damage, just 7k ES instead of 11k. I like it for clearing vaults and such, I'm not trying to level up higher so I do die now and then (not even stun immunity) but it's fun for all the juicy drops
I tried Uber Atziri twice and died while my golems were running against the walls and sometimes the boss, without fighting... and yes i have all the jewels. It only happens with Uber Atziri.
Is it something which happened to you before?
"
jddc78 написал:
Lastly, what kind of ES level do you recommend for guardians/shaper? I know the golems can kill most of them even once I die. But I'd prefer to live through the fights.

You should have near 9k ES to be able to eat a ball and still survive. If you want to tank Shaper's Slam, you'll want something like 11k, maybe more? I don't recommend trying to tank the Slam though, and it might be hard to achieve 11k ES without a shield in 3.0.
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Последняя редакция: tomatopotato. Время: 13 июня 2017 г., 22:46:19
Hello mister Tomato, i played on 2.6 Necromancer flamegolem build, and i definitely liked it, i wanted to try a Elementalist build for 3.0, but with the Energy shield nerf am not sure about this efficiency :/

Do you plan to upgrade this build for 3.0 ? (would it still be full ES ? or HP version ?)
Thx for the future answer, thanks for contributing with this awsome build btw x)
"
kami_koi написал:
Hello mister Tomato, i played on 2.6 Necromancer flamegolem build, and i definitely liked it, i wanted to try a Elementalist build for 3.0, but with the Energy shield nerf am not sure about this efficiency :/

Do you plan to upgrade this build for 3.0 ? (would it still be full ES ? or HP version ?)
Thx for the future answer, thanks for contributing with this awsome build btw x)

Since this isn't my build, I can't really comment :) I will be playing my Lightning Golem build during the next HC league though and going ES, as I feel like you'll still be able to hit 8-9k, which should be sufficient.
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Any 3.0 updates for this?
"
Doomfairy написал:
Any 3.0 updates for this?

not at the moment, haven't played prior to today or looked over skill trees etc. I would just do the same build but hp instead of ES honestly
Honestly, i feared the 3.0 for the ES CI nerf, but it hasn't been that hard.

Speaking about numbers, with my lv92 Elementalist Hexa Golemancer I dropped from 11800 ES with good gear to a little under 10k, and i'm confident to reach 10500 by level 94-95, so with 2-3 more points. Overall, this build's ability to run and just pick the loot is still here, even with CI nerfed.

Edit: If nedeed i can post equip/Skilltree for reference. Obviously, with low end gear there's a little more risk, but staying safe behind golems works like a charm

Последняя редакция: Evander1992. Время: 5 авг. 2017 г., 11:19:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация