[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

Tree at 41 - 6 golems now, 4 jewels. Missing a second primordial might sadly so have to convocate nonstop to make them keep up

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAMCAQQHBLMI9BEtFVAbJRzcHxgi9Cj6LJwy0UVHRZ1JsUuuTLNR-1NSVcZqQ2vbbAttGXyDg9uPGo9Gkyea4KEvogCnCLiTvOq-isBmzRbQH9QH18_ZW9yN34rpAuvu7IrviO_r-Tc=?accountName=allana&characterName=Hexaluna

Going life/es hybrid for a while until I have decent enough ES gear, gonna switch to CI at maybe 75ish, provided I can get at least a 5-link chest by then
Level 80 - have swapped to CI

Items:

Passive Tree:

Just below 7k energy shield right now. Running with Bisco's still, stuns are no threat so far and are made easier by Soul of the Brine King to prevent chain stunning.

4th flame golem corrupted to 21/20

Left to do for now: Aquiere 6-link chest. Thinking either Atziri's or a good vaal regalia, just need high es.
Replace boots. Sin trek are amazing now since they have so high ES but they don't really bring anything else to the table.
Get level 21 discipline.

Besides that, just going to level up a bit more for the remaining jewel slots and energy shield nodes.

After so many life characters though, it took a bit to get used to CI again
Hi, been following your progress. Did you respec out of golems?
"
VanGutta написал:
Hi, been following your progress. Did you respec out of golems?

Hello

No my character Hexaluna is my golemancer for Harbinger league. I am thinking of what to try next but this character will remain
Why did you choose to go CI specifically and not hybrid or life? I just started leveling golemancer last night but been following necro build and need to regret stuff now, since i'm liking yours more. Not sure if I should regret and go life first or just wing it and go straight CI route.
What are the ascendancy order for hexagolem elementalist?
"
qazqazqaz написал:
Why did you choose to go CI specifically and not hybrid or life? I just started leveling golemancer last night but been following necro build and need to regret stuff now, since i'm liking yours more. Not sure if I should regret and go life first or just wing it and go straight CI route.

I only went CI at level 80. The reason I prefer CI on my golemancer is:

1) I rarely get hit, since I always have blasphemy temporal chains and enfeeble up
2) When I do get hit, even by big scary monsters, I'd rather have as large an effective health pool as possible. I could easily get 7k ES, with better gear I think I could go up to 8k or even higher. I don't think you can get as much life easily while still maintaining the same amount of jewels

"
What are the ascendancy order for hexagolem elementalist?

Take the point that gives you an additional golem and then paragon of calamity. The bonuses are fairly small (so that I don't really bother doing them) but if you want to do all four, do it like this:

Liege of the Primordial -> Paragon of Calamity -> Shaper of Desolation -> Pendulum of Destruction
I looked at your character and saw that it only has 104 strength. How are you using the clayshappers?
Последняя редакция: Fluffylife. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 4:02:01
"
Fluffylife написал:
I looked at your character and saw that it only has 104 strength. How are you using the clayshappers?

edit: if you're not looking at my items, my belt gives 34 strength and it's probably what you're missing

Последняя редакция: allana. Время: 21 авг. 2017 г., 4:39:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация