[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

thanks thanks again. I'm playing right now. thanks again.
Im playing Elementalist ATM and it feels really good. Just thinking whats a point of Pressence of Chayula with CI? Its kinda expensive, isnt it better to get corrupted amulet with +1 curse?
"
Andreiblin написал:
Im playing Elementalist ATM and it feels really good. Just thinking whats a point of Pressence of Chayula with CI? Its kinda expensive, isnt it better to get corrupted amulet with +1 curse?

Hi, you would not use presence with CI, it's only for lowlife builds. Regular eye of chayula is still good though because of the stun immunity, not as important any more with the pantheon system though but it does open up for you to get the 'cannot be chained' mod from Soul of Lunaris.

For 3.1 and beyond for golemancers: Life go scion ascendant elementalist/juggernaut (or hierophant) but for ES stick to witch elementalist
i went necromancer, it was pretty smooth, except for the fact that they suck in indoor maps , suck vs maps with ledges in them and generally like to lag behind you for a full screen.

i hated it so much i made a second skelemancer just so i could summon something infront of me.

shitload of damage though and damage is always good.
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 5 янв. 2018 г., 12:00:04
Is this still viable for 3.1 or have they changed something from 3.0 that affect the build?
"
Shakmin написал:
Is this still viable for 3.1 or have they changed something from 3.0 that affect the build?

It's viable but you'll be able to get more energy shield if you play ascendant, downside is no elemental immunity for golems. I have been leveling a character in Abyss league called Nenshio which has been going pretty well so far

allana
[Necromancer] Flame golem lowlife magicfinder (mid-budget)
What flasks can you advise and the pantheon?

and what to insert instead of quantity, I play on the league.
Последняя редакция: versapoi4. Время: 3 февр. 2018 г., 14:34:23
"
versapoi4 написал:

allana
[Necromancer] Flame golem lowlife magicfinder (mid-budget)
What flasks can you advise and the pantheon?

and what to insert instead of quantity, I play on the league.

use the anti stun pantheon if you aren't using chayula's neck. You could just add more damage instead of a quantity gem I suppose. Note that the lowlife version hasn't been updated in ages but the tree should still be similar...

For flasks: use defensive flasks vs things that you are having trouble with such as a ruby flask or phasing
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Последняя редакция: Besovskii. Время: 25 февр. 2018 г., 17:09:51
"
Besovskii написал:

Yeah I was super excited when I saw that change. I am looking forward to finding out what they change with Necromancer, but for now I am heavily leaning towards an elemancer (as GGG calls it, given the new node) as a starter for 3.2

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация