[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

Is the build updated for the incoming patch?
I think the OP is working on it still, look a few posts back and there is a rough plan of the new passive tree :)
"
Besovskii написал:
"
allana написал:
"
Dobster написал:
Thanks Allana, I'm really looking forward to trying out your build but still unsure if I should go CI or go life/ES hybrid yet and maybe MoM. It's hard to decide which direction to take and I need to decide before tomorrow:D

Life and mind over matter is my suggestion for sure. We can probably drop 1-2 jewels as well in favor of more life due to all the free damage we get from the ascendancy now

Here's the current PoB I am tinkering with

https://pastebin.com/je2fHB2s

Note that it's a very rough draft, I haven't really checked any calculations on what gems to use etc.

With 7 golems I wonder if it's best to add another support golem instead of adding another fire golem

What you think about this? https://pastebin.com/gdyTUQLZ
Here my old golemancer, have more then twice golems dps, and less hp with non perfect gear.
+1curse can changed to MoM

I'm not sure if you're serious but your flame golem is 9-linked in the pastebin you linked there. When I make a tree I look at getting as much hp as possible while not skipping jewel sockets. Your tree has about 40% less hp as well but only gain 1 socket. I'll update the OP with 2x builds, one for life and one for CI, in a little bit
enabled only 6link. other just for comparison
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Hi Allana, thanks for the build updates :)

I been messing around in the planner too and came up with this by lvl 90

It has less life than yours and is more of a Life/ES hybrid. I was planning on getting some Chaos resist to offset this. Would you my taking a look? I would be interested if you could see any glaring errors in it:) If it looks bad then I will follow your life tree.
Последняя редакция: Dobster. Время: 2 марта 2018 г., 9:48:45
thx for updates
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
Dobster написал:
Hi Allana, thanks for the build updates :)

I been messing around in the planner too and came up with this by lvl 90

It has less life than yours and is more of a Life/ES hybrid. I was planning on getting some Chaos resist to offset this. Would you my taking a look? I would be interested if you could see any glaring errors in it:) If it looks bad then I will follow your life tree.

Nothing wrong with your tree but mind over matter doesn't work with energy shield, essentially it's a defense that will only kick in once your energy shield has been depleted. Hybrid builds are all right though, but I would probably go for some kind of strength stacking hybrid build with Geofri's chest and shaper's gloves!
Oh..I wasn't aware that MoM only worked for health and not ES:(. Well that settles it then, I'll follow your life tree:)

It's doubtful I would ever make lvl 95 tbh. What would you drop for a lvl 90 tree? Also I see that the dual curse setup has gone from the new tree, is there a reason for this? I was trying to fit two curses into mine.

Thank you again Allana, for the updates and help.
Would like to try out the life based build. How to level this? Can you please give a rough guide about the order of nodes one should choose and also some common leveling tips for this sort of build would be very nice. Thanks in advance!
"
Gixxpunk написал:
Would like to try out the life based build. How to level this? Can you please give a rough guide about the order of nodes one should choose and also some common leveling tips for this sort of build would be very nice. Thanks in advance!

I wrote this guide just before the league start:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094346

For golem specifics, depending on your available currency, get 2x clayshaper's as soon as you can and a tabula, rest just rares with as much life/resists as possible. You obviously can't use golems before level 34 so until then you can choose to level with spells, other minions or an attack like sunder. I ddi summoning raging spirits until 34 on my current character, although at that point I swapped to spectres not golems

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация