3.0 | Morphyne's Arctic Breath Elementalist [SC/HC Viable]

No problem :)
Decay Support - is BLUE gem :)
"
Toyohara написал:
Decay Support - is BLUE gem :)

I was going to change it to Swift Affliction but forgot to rename the support gem lol. Thanks for pointing it out for me! :D
Hey loving the build and have been leveling it for a little, just wondering what you think should be the choices for the pantheon?
"
Heyzuse написал:
Hey loving the build and have been leveling it for a little, just wondering what you think should be the choices for the pantheon?

I am actually filling out the Pantheon section right now, will be in a few moments. :)
Hey, any chance you can throw a Path of Building Pastebin up? I'd love to take a look.
ever thought about using a vaal glacial hammer to single target bosses? lol
Any tips on what to level with im currently level 55 and having issues due to low damage as the tree is just picking up defences all the way up to 60+

Thanks
"
Norc написал:
Hey, any chance you can throw a Path of Building Pastebin up? I'd love to take a look.

Sorry for the delayed message, was away due to the Hurricane in Florida. I will definitely work on a pastebin for Path of Building for you, just will take a bit of time so stay tuned.
"
nedd написал:
ever thought about using a vaal glacial hammer to single target bosses? lol

I did, and I have tested it a few times and this is some of the issues that I have with it:

1.) It puts us in a very close range to the boss and it can be extremely deadly if the boss has mechanics that can one shot. Keeping a distance from bosses and packs is one of the defense mechanics that helps us stay alive.

2.) The nerf to vaal souls make it hard to consistently use it for map rares and uniques.

3.) The lack of open gem slots to use it. We would need a full setup to really make it work. That would mean getting a 6-link staff and ditching our two weapons that make this build.

If you have any suggestions or ways of fitting this into the build, I would love to see it!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация