[2.5/2.6]Cheap Non-crit Overloaded Fireball . Burns everything on the path (T16/Shaper viable)

"
greendragon2194 написал:
But this is not a god-tier build. Even with heavy investment, it can be seen as squishy as times due to a lack of insta leech. You need to keep an eye for dodging at all time.

What about dropping a couple of clusters (like the flask cluster and the energy shield recharge cluster, although you'd still need one more point) and pathing down to VP? It's pretty far out of the way I realize, but this would get you the instant leach. Or is 0.2% from Fireball not really enough to make VP worth it?
Последняя редакция: CadmiumFlow. Время: 1 марта 2017 г., 16:43:54
"
CadmiumFlow написал:
"
greendragon2194 написал:
But this is not a god-tier build. Even with heavy investment, it can be seen as squishy as times due to a lack of insta leech. You need to keep an eye for dodging at all time.

What about dropping a couple of clusters (like the flask cluster and the energy shield recharge cluster, although you'd still need one more point) and pathing down to VP? It's pretty far out of the way I realize, but this would get you the instant leach. Or is 0.2% from Fireball not really enough to make VP worth it?

I have tried Vaal Pact and it seemed not fitting the build. I struggled to find reliable way for leeching. Atziri's Promise does not provide enough leech. Atziri's belt only give 0.2%, not really enough and we also sacrificing tons of ES. Warlord mark make us deal a lot less single target damage and also make it more difficult for hexproof map (which is not the case with my current version).

Also I rewatched Mathil's stream when he played fireball. He opted out insta leech as there was not really a reliable source of leeching. Dodging and recharging actually gives us more sustainability.

You can use the boots' enchant of leeching. But for boss fight, it's kinda useless
Последняя редакция: greendragon2194. Время: 1 марта 2017 г., 21:38:29
"
bazyl40 написал:
Great build, I would like to use it as my league starter in 2.6

I have one request, if I may. Could you give us more details about your support gems choice? When to use which setup, what is your suggested gem order for 4L/5L/6L? (any sub for empower? those are quite expensive early on in new league) Thanks :)

For 4L just go for Fireball - Controlled Des - Slower Proj/GMP - Fire pen

For a 5L Fireball - Controlled Des - Slower Proj/GMP - Fire pen - Inc Aoe/Conc effect

You do not have to have an empower early on. You can use Increase Burning Damage as a temporary substitute 6th link
Hi quick question about Fireball mechanics.

On bosses / single target, does the AoE Explosion also hit the intended target or only the projectile? I see you are using conc effect for a single target setup, but I was told that the explosion doesn't hit the target that you actually hit with the projectile, but I'm not sure if that's true or if there's some trick to getting the explosion damage on the single target?
"
teebeewhy написал:
"
greendragon2194 написал:

For leveling just use firestorm. I say the earliest time you can start use fireball for leveling just after normal. That's when you have access to all the gem you need.

So I've been leveling a witch just to test this out a bit and see how things go around end of normal and beginning of cruel. So far just leveling with firestorm on a 4L as usual. I did try fireball on a 4L with Fireball-LMP-Fire Pen-Controlled destruction. It's pretty clear firestorm is the winner still.

What would you say is the minimum to switch over to fireball once you are in A1 cruel? Just a 4L with Fireball-GMP-Fire Pen-Controlled Destruction? (This would be without any ascendancy points yet) Or it's just more of ....try either one and see which seems to be handling things better at that point?

Cruel Act1 is the earliest you can use fireball. However, since i was short of sockets anw at that time, I used firestorm all the way pretty much till merciless A2 A3 i think. That's when firestorm tend to fall off a bit. A rolling flame jewel is kinda important for our clear speed. Try to equip 1 before Dried lake Merc so that you can start farming with fireball

Hoever, if you think firestorm easier to use, feel free to do so. But when you start mapping and invest some gear/weapon, fireball will really shine
"
SorakPoE написал:
Hi quick question about Fireball mechanics.

On bosses / single target, does the AoE Explosion also hit the intended target or only the projectile? I see you are using conc effect for a single target setup, but I was told that the explosion doesn't hit the target that you actually hit with the projectile, but I'm not sure if that's true or if there's some trick to getting the explosion damage on the single target?

The explosion damage does hit. Mathil confirmed this when he was playing fireball.

So here what Mathil discovered

He used "Pierce" gem at first. However, monster that got pierced by the projectile does not get the explosion. So he replaced the pierce gem with conc effect as it scaled the explosion damage (but this does not appear in the tooltip) It increased his single target quite a lot.

"
greendragon2194 написал:
I have tried Vaal Pact and it seemed not fitting the build. I struggled to find reliable way for leeching. Atziri's Promise does not provide enough leech. Atziri's belt only give 0.2%, not really enough and we also sacrificing tons of ES. Warlord mark make us deal a lot less single target damage and also make it more difficult for hexproof map (which is not the case with my current version).

Also I rewatched Mathil's stream when he played fireball. He opted out insta leech as there was not really a reliable source of leeching. Dodging and recharging actually gives us more sustainability.

You can use the boots' enchant of leeching. But for boss fight, it's kinda useless

Cool, thanks for responding and confirming! Makes sense. This build looks very intriguing and I think I'm going to give it a try to start Legacy with. Appreciate your time and effort.
"
greendragon2194 написал:

Cruel Act1 is the earliest you can use fireball. However, since i was short of sockets anw at that time, I used firestorm all the way pretty much till merciless A2 A3 i think. That's when firestorm tend to fall off a bit. A rolling flame jewel is kinda important for our clear speed. Try to equip 1 before Dried lake Merc so that you can start farming with fireball

Hoever, if you think firestorm easier to use, feel free to do so. But when you start mapping and invest some gear/weapon, fireball will really shine

Why cruel act1? Are there a special supportgem needed, or is it level based?
In game name: Luciani
"
Ninjaskurk написал:
"
greendragon2194 написал:

Why cruel act1? Are there a special supportgem needed, or is it level based?

I mean the Cruel A1 earliest really. That's when all the gem are available to you. But to be honest, you might well just use firestorm for the sake of convenience. I personally used firestorm till i got into a2 merc.

It's just that fireball need higher level and more gear dependant to shine. Firestorm can perform itself even on white gear.
"
CadmiumFlow написал:
"
greendragon2194 написал:

Cool, thanks for responding and confirming! Makes sense. This build looks very intriguing and I think I'm going to give it a try to start Legacy with. Appreciate your time and effort.

Np man. I hope you enjoy some bit of hipster apart from the flameblast train xD

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация