[2.5/2.6]Cheap Non-crit Overloaded Fireball . Burns everything on the path (T16/Shaper viable)

"
teebeewhy написал:
"
greendragon2194 написал:

For leveling just use firestorm. I say the earliest time you can start use fireball for leveling just after normal. That's when you have access to all the gem you need.

So I've been leveling a witch just to test this out a bit and see how things go around end of normal and beginning of cruel. So far just leveling with firestorm on a 4L as usual. I did try fireball on a 4L with Fireball-LMP-Fire Pen-Controlled destruction. It's pretty clear firestorm is the winner still.

What would you say is the minimum to switch over to fireball once you are in A1 cruel? Just a 4L with Fireball-GMP-Fire Pen-Controlled Destruction? (This would be without any ascendancy points yet) Or it's just more of ....try either one and see which seems to be handling things better at that point?

Sry for the late reply. I actually missed you comment :(

Try to get a decent sceptre for fire damage and a rolling flame to actually get it going. Also If you got the first 2 ascendancy as I mentioned in the guide, fireball would start to outperform firestorm.

Also I would not really recommend fireball on a pure 4 links. You might as well be better with firestorm or flameblast when leveling with a 4 links
Can u update passive / leveling trees for 2.6, thanks!
I have updated the 2.6 skill tree version. Will make a leveling skill tree from the 2.5 tree when the homepage fully update its skill tree.

All nodes we are taking remain the same. Nothing change
Update: Fully updated for the 2.6 version.
Do you have any tips for improving survivability in the absence of leech?

I'm having serious issues with dying when I run into certain bosses 'in the wild' so to speak. My setup with GMP+Increased AoE doesn't do great single target damage, and against faster or spammy random encounter bosses (notably Beyond and Breach bosses) I tend to struggle since I can't reasonably swap gems. And when the fight goes on for longer periods the lack of sustain from life leech can be a huge problem, particularly for bosses that have mechanics that make it hard to dodge long enough for ES recovery to kick in.
thanks for the awesome build ive been using it as a league starter and its insane! also do you have any plans to use some of the new/revamped items this league? if so which ones?
I Just wonder HOW you got 100+ dex and strenght
Have you ever tested cybils ring with new 10% refected ele reduction passive?
Is it really impossible to do refl mapz?

IS crit fireball stronger?
Former old diablo 2 median player.
"
pipendrusu написал:
Have you ever tested cybils ring with new 10% refected ele reduction passive?
Is it really impossible to do refl mapz?

IS crit fireball stronger?

I'm running a crit fireball build, and I can tell you my experiences with it:

On the upside: the crit version will definitely have higher sheet DPS for similar levels of gear. It's actually not particularly difficult to get higher DPS output out of the crit build with essentially zero additional investment in terms of gear; it actually makes getting jewels easier as I've been able to find tons of jewels with say, projectile damage + crit multi for fire damage for cheap whereas projectile damage + fire damage is very expensive. You also don't need to invest that heavily into the tree. All of the relevant crit nodes are connected to nodes you would have taken anyway.

The downside is that going crit forces you to have to balance more competing priorities. For instance, it becomes difficult to dual curse unless you have Skyforths because you need to link PCoC to your Orb of Storms to keep power charges up. Even in the world of single curses, it is tedious to have to keep casting Orb of Storms when map clearing to keep power charges up against trash mobs, so I ended up linking Assassin's Mark to Curse on Hit and Herald of Thunder instead. This works great for map clearing, but obviously is less good against bosses without a constant stream of adds, and also introduces more mana management headaches. You also need to carry around a Diamond Flask which takes up a spot on your flask belt in an increasingly crowded area for useful flasks.

Ultimately I think crit has a higher ceiling in power level once you get to super end-game, but I think it's a bit more difficult to balance the competing priorities before that - it has led to me having issues like the random boss encounter deaths like I noted above.
Последняя редакция: SorakPoE. Время: 9 марта 2017 г., 14:02:16
Hey! Great guide, I wanna do this!

Just a quick question: why orb of storm for curse setup? It's not very safe and I don't like it, ball lightning would work too?
Последняя редакция: Pheu. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 21:56:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация