[2.5/2.6]Cheap Non-crit Overloaded Fireball . Burns everything on the path (T16/Shaper viable)

"
emaledok написал:
Can you reccomend me a good shield? I cant find the one you have on the poe trade.

Just get a shield with resist and about 300 ES is fine for this time of the league. Get a 450-500 ES later on when you have the currency
"
greendragon2194 написал:
"
Daff370 написал:
I must say this build is good very good i play Legacy league BUT i struggle too much with energy shield i get melted on tier 6 maps i have 4.2 k energy shield and idk what to do ...cant progress mostly cause of it any tips ? and one more think the Consecrated ground effect on flask is a must ? cause it regenerates your life as far as i know and you dont have life only Eenergy shield and secondly SKIN OF LOYAL power that says taht it give you 100% global defences i read that it applies to all your gear items 100% Energy shield armor etc ? or how should i understed it...ONE last thing ..the gem empowered suppprot is it worth to have it when your gems are on 20 lvl ?... THANK YOU in advance for all answers :)

4.2k ES is way too low. You need at least 6-7k ES for proper mapping. Get higher ES on gear is the only way to do this (I know they are expensive) :(

Consecrating ground does nothing for me (unless you wanna take Zealot's Oath). I used the flask for the 40% increased damage. Can't be sure it help double dip but more damage is always good =P

The chest gives you 100% increase in ES for this build.

Empower is kinda OP with the Skin of the Loyal. It double level it

Say empower lvl 3 -> +2 to gem level
With Skin of the Loyal -> Empower lvl 4 -> +3 gem level
Skin of the loyal itself -> +1 to gem level

The result is you get +4 gem level for fireball. For build that relies on flat damage like Fireball (Deal x-x damage compare to deal x% base damage), this is a HUGE damage boost.

okay so if you have lvl 20 gem in skin of loyal which is max it overpass the max value and like you said it gives you +4 lvl to the gem ? so it will be like 24 firebal gem lvl ?

and i was wondering if you dont use empower and use the slower proj gem istead so you would have 2 green gems i wonder if that variant is viable or not cause as you know The skin of Loayl with 2 reds 1 green nad 3 blues is over too muuuch expensive and one with white gem slot ? thats somthing i cant afford only i can buy with 2 greens instead of 2 reds so i wont have a empower sadly iam poor guy :(
"
Daff370 написал:

okay so if you have lvl 20 gem in skin of loyal which is max it overpass the max value and like you said it gives you +4 lvl to the gem ? so it will be like 24 firebal gem lvl ?

and i was wondering if you dont use empower and use the slower proj gem istead so you would have 2 green gems i wonder if that variant is viable or not cause as you know The skin of Loayl with 2 reds 1 green nad 3 blues is over too muuuch expensive and one with white gem slot ? thats somthing i cant afford only i can buy with 2 greens instead of 2 reds so i wont have a empower sadly iam poor guy :(

Slower Projectile is always there for the single target. If you cannot afford it then just wear a 5l for now. Skin of the Loyal is shit anyway if you do not have good ES on other piece of gear anw.

Get 1 white for the blue as people tend to forget the white can be use as blue. Some people does not set up their search properly :P That's how I got mine slightly cheaper (at 1 month into the Breach league)

My set up has been tested for a lot of time. I still have not yet find any non-crit set up better than mine in term of dps
I'd say it's worth it to get a cheap skin of the loyal for starters since your empower is unlikely to be level 2/3/4 if you can't spare the currency for a good skin anyway. So you can use it with another gem for a while and then swap once empower is ready and you have the currency.

There's a reason why skin of the loyal with 3 blue 2 red is more expensive, it's pretty good.
wouldn't controlled destruction support gem counteract elemental overload ?

Последняя редакция: ourdestiny92. Время: 18 марта 2017 г., 11:17:41
"
ourdestiny92 написал:
wouldn't controlled destruction support gem counteract elemental overload ?

We crit with Orb of storm to proc Elemental Overload not Fireball. Once Elemental Overload procs, all our damage multiplies :P

My set up has Elemental Overload 99% of the time even for single target, check my vids
Последняя редакция: greendragon2194. Время: 18 марта 2017 г., 11:40:24
Tripple resist on belt is a must ? cause i can choose between two belts one have 3 resist cold fire and lightning all abowe 20% but lightning is only 11% OR belt with fire lightning reist both over 30% but no cold resist only elemental damage + % what should i buy ?
"
Daff370 написал:
Tripple resist on belt is a must ? cause i can choose between two belts one have 3 resist cold fire and lightning all abowe 20% but lightning is only 11% OR belt with fire lightning reist both over 30% but no cold resist only elemental damage + % what should i buy ?

DO NOT GET ELEMENTAL DAMAGE FROM WEAPON on belt. It does not help spell but only attacks. Get as much resist and ES on belt as possible (or stat depends on the gear). Other stuff are only bonuses like flask duration
Последняя редакция: greendragon2194. Время: 18 марта 2017 г., 13:04:30
Do you think your build would work with skipping some of the crit nodes? E.g. the 3x spell crit strike chance above Occultist's Dominion? You'd still have some crit nodes (Snowforged, Trickery), which might be enough to proc elemental overload.
And one more question - why use flame dash for jumping over obstacles instead of lightning warp?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация