[2.5/2.6]Cheap Non-crit Overloaded Fireball . Burns everything on the path (T16/Shaper viable)

One more question actually :)

I got myself a cheap skin of the loyal (2 green, will have to swap later) before I got empower lvl 2 ready. So currently I'm considering running reduced mana support for more convenience or increased burning damage. Not sure how efficient increased burning damage would be though.. Any thoughts?

And does corrupted empower (so lvl4) benefit from having +1 to vaal gems level from skin of the loyal? Or I don't need to look for the corrupted skin?
Последняя редакция: xtfftc. Время: 18 марта 2017 г., 18:01:28
BTW when i reach LVL 100 where is the best way to spend those 8 points ? and how it is possible taht you have 113 of 123 points used so 10 left to use ? or its just a skill tree app taht gives you max possbile points ? if so even how can you achieve that much ? i did all quest all side ones so idk about any more obtaining
AND how can i obtain that version of supp gems for expample like area effect supp with area damage or GMP with cast and atk speed ?
Последняя редакция: Daff370. Время: 18 марта 2017 г., 21:48:29
"
Daff370 написал:
BTW when i reach LVL 100 where is the best way to spend those 8 points ? and how it is possible taht you have 113 of 123 points used so 10 left to use ? or its just a skill tree app taht gives you max possbile points ? if so even how can you achieve that much ? i did all quest all side ones so idk about any more obtaining
AND how can i obtain that version of supp gems for expample like area effect supp with area damage or GMP with cast and atk speed ?

Don't worry, you won't reach lvl 100 :) And if you reach 91, you'll already have a good idea on what you want to spend the extra points.

Did you kill all bandits in act 2? You get three more points this way.

His gems have +20% quality. A cheap way to get this is to vendor a normal level 20 gem + 1 gemcutters prism. You get a level 1 gem with 20% quality (which you then have to level up again but it's worth it).

Alternatively you can upgrade the gems directly without vendoring but this costs a lot (up to 20% gcp). Or buy quality gems from other players.

"
xtfftc написал:
"
Daff370 написал:

Don't worry, you won't reach lvl 100 :) And if you reach 91, you'll already have a good idea on what you want to spend the extra points.

Did you kill all bandits in act 2? You get three more points this way.

His gems have +20% quality. A cheap way to get this is to vendor a normal level 20 gem + 1 gemcutters prism. You get a level 1 gem with 20% quality (which you then have to level up again but it's worth it).

Alternatively you can upgrade the gems directly without vendoring but this costs a lot (up to 20% gcp). Or buy quality gems from other players.

OH thank for the answers but why i wont be 100? why is that lol and yes i killed all 3 bandits cause it is in his guide to this build rip 3 skillpoints
And ofcorse one thing bothers me in section Desireble gear and down in helmet he say that fireball enchant is cheap but you can only but a helmet that has already been enchanted not a seperate enchant stone of some kinda of stuff? i found only 2 helms with firebal to trade but they are preety dogshit and getting fireball damage on helm i gues its from endgame offering of goodess so its RNG. any tips for that ?
"
xtfftc написал:
Do you think your build would work with skipping some of the crit nodes? E.g. the 3x spell crit strike chance above Occultist's Dominion? You'd still have some crit nodes (Snowforged, Trickery), which might be enough to proc elemental overload.

Just stick to the 3 crit nodes I take at witch area. That's ALL you need :)

"
xtfftc написал:
And one more question - why use flame dash for jumping over obstacles instead of lightning warp?

Lightning wrap is better only when you have socket for less duration and rapid decay (for less duration for skill). Otherwise, it's dogshit.

"
xtfftc написал:
One more question actually :)

I got myself a cheap skin of the loyal (2 green, will have to swap later) before I got empower lvl 2 ready. So currently I'm considering running reduced mana support for more convenience or increased burning damage. Not sure how efficient increased burning damage would be though.. Any thoughts?

And does corrupted empower (so lvl4) benefit from having +1 to vaal gems level from skin of the loyal? Or I don't need to look for the corrupted skin?

I would recommend inc burning damage, every single thing helps with the dps.

Corrupted empower does not give you vaal. Vaal gems are strictly these

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_skill

You cannot obtain any other kind of vaal gem. There is no corrupted vaal empower. But you can use a vaal orb to turn an Empower lvl 3 to lvl 4 (It is the only way to get Empower lvl 4). Just get a normal skin of the loyal and a level 3 empower. It's fine :) I killed Shaper with those set up

You should read up more on the wiki on vaal orb and corrupting items. These knowledge would help you a lot.
"
Daff370 написал:
And ofcorse one thing bothers me in section Desireble gear and down in helmet he say that fireball enchant is cheap but you can only but a helmet that has already been enchanted not a seperate enchant stone of some kinda of stuff? i found only 2 helms with firebal to trade but they are preety dogshit and getting fireball damage on helm i gues its from endgame offering of goodess so its RNG. any tips for that ?

I might have not make myself clear :P The enchant is cheap. At the time writing there is one being sold for 20c. I spent 120 chaos orb to roll that helmet. Still worth it.
Thanks. I didn't think skin of the loyal with +1 to vaal would work but got confused by the calculations earlier in the thread a bit. So it's even cheaper, great :)

I prefer lightning warp because of its greater range.. Or maybe it's just easier targetting, I don't know - but I think it's easier for going through gaps.

Will try with the increased burning damage when I get to a point where my dps is not high enough. Currently pretty much all is melting. Bosses take a bit more time so I might swap for them when I get beyond t10 I guess. But at the moment my mana pool is still too low and I think reduced mana is helping me clear faster.

"
greendragon2194 написал:
"
xtfftc написал:
Do you think your build would work with skipping some of the crit nodes? E.g. the 3x spell crit strike chance above Occultist's Dominion? You'd still have some crit nodes (Snowforged, Trickery), which might be enough to proc elemental overload.

Just stick to the 3 crit nodes I take at witch area. That's ALL you need :)

I'm asking because I cut them and went north instead, so at the moment I have 2* 10 intelligence instead the 3* crit nodes. I might respec later but at the moment I have elemental overload consistently, so I was wondering where I can cut them altogether. And I don't even have Snowforged yet, which should help further.

Anyway, thanks for the build. It's a lot of fun. That's my second char since beta and the previous one - bladefall traps - was rather boring compared to this. With this I feel much more engaged in the game, which makes it much more interesting.
Maybe this is stupid but what if you use Zealoth oath in skill tree and have health flask could you then regen your shield instantly and always ?
"
Daff370 написал:
Maybe this is stupid but what if you use Zealoth oath in skill tree and have health flask could you then regen your shield instantly and always ?

A health flask provides life recovery, not regeneration. So it would not work with ZO.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация