[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

if you want to do breach lord domains it is mostly a function of movement speed .. if you have a 6l zombie set up with empower and a corrupted zombie they should be able to handle breaches you just need to be able to know when to switch between flesh and bone offering because they both have uses in breach domains.

you might need to do something different with chayula tho (the boss part) because that breach is kinda silly.

this is why i still like my ci summoner .. rockin with the queens escape and a qs flask via umbilicus .. oh my god it is too much fun. (also why i got bored of legacy.. legacy leaguestones just arent as fun as 250% ms zombies)

oh yeah dont bother trying to make chieftains anything other than buff bots. their damage is a total joke (its an act2 minion base after all)

i am kinda jelly at how fast you fellows put this all together . knowing me it would take a month + to pull most of this together.

well done indeed.

as for class choice .. witch necro only. this isnt just about all the juicy damage .. but also the utility

the offerings are the most powerful buff skills in the game .. mistress of sacrifice is one of the most op nodes ever created for this very reason .. if you learn when to use which offering you can survive shit you have no right surviving.

then there is commander of darkness with its free 20% resists all .. remember this build has resist troubles

plus all the free bloody cast speed

30% from flesh
about 10 -14% from spirit eater
10 - 21 % from commander of darkness
about 8% from travel nodes.

Tell me where you gona get that level of cast speed (and therefor comfort) on a chieftain?

the fact that it is an int start is trivial. all the minion nodes are in the int part of the tree and you will end up using efficient training regardless the tree you would use for a templar or mara version of this build would look identical to the witch one save for the starting nodes

as for srs .. srs in a 4l is a good idea if you can get the mana sustain for it easily. if you roll them you could probably ditch your curses since you probably dont have a ton of investment into them anyway and having both a curse setup and srs is going to hurt your gem slots .

on the topic of curses realistically if you arent going balls deep with 50%+ curse effectiveness you wont be getting too much out of them vs bosses anyway.

you can probably drop the curse nodes you take and instead pick up only EE . run a zero link ball lightning to proc it for the srs fire damage portion and then re invest the other nodes into qol for the build like forexample the resist node in the templar tree (next to the int str jewel node
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 7:38:45
I am doing some speed leveling of my upcoming lowlife srs/zombiemancer right now :D man the second character of the league is so easy compared to the first. Can use zombies and srs from level 1 and they kick ass.

Got some juicy stuff waiting for me as well and since I play softcore,

Скрытый текст

Последняя редакция: allana. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 8:07:51
"
allana написал:
I am doing some speed leveling of my upcoming lowlife srs/zombiemancer right now :D man the second character of the league is so easy compared to the first. Can use zombies and srs from level 1 and they kick ass.

Got some juicy stuff waiting for me as well and since I play softcore,

Keep us updated :D. Really want to get this build to the next level. What strength are you expecting now? And are you going vaal pact now for the instant leech to ES?
IGN: Tjoen
Последняя редакция: Tjoen. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 9:40:26
Changed my tree around to be even closer to your build, Allana. We'll see how I like it. Also switched to Mon'tregul's and got my 1200 Str. Going to be interesting for sure. The explosion really helps in high mob density situations like breaches. I do believe it's the highest explosion in the game at 20 or 22%. Kind of nuts, really.

Does anyone know in what maps gorilla warfare chieftains spawn? The ones I got from A2M drop like flies even with Spectre ascendancy and a Minion Life gem. The Minion Life gem is low level though so it'll get better, but still.
"
DB42 написал:
Changed my tree around to be even closer to your build, Allana. We'll see how I like it. Also switched to Mon'tregul's and got my 1200 Str. Going to be interesting for sure. The explosion really helps in high mob density situations like breaches. I do believe it's the highest explosion in the game at 20 or 22%. Kind of nuts, really.

Does anyone know in what maps gorilla warfare chieftains spawn? The ones I got from A2M drop like flies even with Spectre ascendancy and a Minion Life gem. The Minion Life gem is low level though so it'll get better, but still.

tropical island has them natively but you should be able to get them in most maps that can spawn monkeys if you just make sure you have some when you open the map
I already miss my Victario's. ;_; These Chieftains are SUCC.

EDIT: Thanks, I'll try that!
Последняя редакция: DB42. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 11:16:48
"
DB42 написал:

whats your sustain look like? my spectres on my ci variant of this build do not have that specter node and walk around fine in t15s infact i posted a video of ilevel 60 monkeys in a darkforest map.

This suggests to me that you are missing something else...

are they resist capped?
and how much life regen do they have?

(edit) holy fuck balls , sir i have found your problem

you have neglected life regen for your minions . life regen is critical to the longevity of any minion you use which doesn't actually deal damage.

(missing a regen node on tree and a vitality aura)

this is why vitality is usually included in these builds. if you dont wana use vitality .. i actually suggest giving up on the monkeys and going back to charity.
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 11:25:10
"
Saltychipmunk написал:
"
DB42 написал:

whats your sustain look like? my spectres on my ci variant of this build do not have that specter node and walk around fine in t15s infact i posted a video of ilevel 60 monkeys in a darkforest map.

This suggests to me that you are missing something else...

are they resist capped?
and how much life regen do they have?

(edit) holy fuck balls , sir i have found your problem

you have neglected life regen for your minions . life regen is critical to the longevity of any minion you use which doesn't actually deal damage.

Not a clue, but I'll try the higher level versions. Either way, they should perform a lot better once Minion Life is leveled properly. I have most minion nodes as well as Purity of Elements so I think they're more or less fine in that regard.

Higher level ones seem to do better. Their HP pool must be really tiny though. Also getting them to spawn was a pain for some reason.

Thanks for the tip though.
Последняя редакция: DB42. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 12:04:10
well raw hp without adequate replenishment is not really all that useful. its like playing the game with 10k life but no life regen , leech or flasks.. how far would you get without any of those? same concept for the monkeys.

stack as much life as you want 200%? 300%? they will still die.

this is why i can use ilevel 60s in t16 maps without losing a single one despite only having about 190% minion life on them. its all in the 4.5 - 11% life regen.
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 11:51:45
I just have one of the two nodes on the tree. Will shoot for the other one as well.

By the way, I think the thread needs a better title than "6 Big Zombies." Something with a little more oomph like "Shitslapping Zombie Squad" or something.
Последняя редакция: DB42. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 12:45:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация