[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

Is running this with 5 zombies and 1000str good? i cant get 1200 bc i cant afford the neck...

Also should I use SRS or does that slow down my zombie DPS since they wont be last hitting everything?

is Ball lightning with enfeeble the best thing for HCL?? It seems to cast so slow and the zombies dont really follow it. Any help/info would be great thanks guys.

Currently level 72.
"
latif написал:
Is running this with 5 zombies and 1000str good? i cant get 1200 bc i cant afford the neck...

Also should I use SRS or does that slow down my zombie DPS since they wont be last hitting everything?

is Ball lightning with enfeeble the best thing for HCL?? It seems to cast so slow and the zombies dont really follow it. Any help/info would be great thanks guys.

Currently level 72.

i suggest saving up for the neck. its not just the str .. the dex from astramentis helps you with using other dex heavy skills and scales shapers touch

you want to get to 1200 str.

they dont follow the ball . the follow your cursor at the moment you cast the ball. directing zombies is a spammy affair and thus requires a spammy skill to get the job done.

Quick question. Why is 1200 strength the magic number? Is there some sort of threshold I hit for something special at 1200 or is it just a goal?
"
Skua99 написал:
Quick question. Why is 1200 strength the magic number? Is there some sort of threshold I hit for something special at 1200 or is it just a goal?

1200 is +4 zombies which turns into +2 zombies for montre.

if you stop at just 1000 you are left with only 5 montre zombies vs 6 if you went the extra mile for 1200
Hey all really having fun with this build so far. Can anyone tell me if the flame sentinels will use Iron Will once i reach 1k strength? thanks!!!

"
EDTAkiller написал:
Hey all really having fun with this build so far. Can anyone tell me if the flame sentinels will use Iron Will once i reach 1k strength? thanks!!!

Yes, spell casters will use iron will support.
Knitted horrors and other phys projectile specters will benefit from Iron grip support.
"
Saltychipmunk написал:
"
Skua99 написал:

1200 is +4 zombies which turns into +2 zombies for montre.

if you stop at just 1000 you are left with only 5 montre zombies vs 6 if you went the extra mile for 1200

Thanks - I am at 1110 so just need 90 more. I am at 5 Zombies now, will I automatically jump to 6 at 1200 and what skill or item does that for me?

--Edit Found the answer, The Baron gives me +1 Zombie per 300 strength :)
Последняя редакция: Skua99. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 16:15:00
is there a link that shows the life based build using Mind over Matter and Eldrich Battery?
Great build thanks.
Can anyone tell me why to use Haste over Hatred?
Finally farmed first 100 splinters and killed first breachlord, Tul. Fight was super easy and i dont even have 6l yet and only 19lvl zombie gem.
I tried few variants of build and still using zombies in helmet and spectres in armor.
I bought severed in sleep today and dropped shield so im using montregul + severed.
Due to free poison(and sweet +20% life on kill. Helps a lot with reflect on higher maps) from severed in sleep i was able to drop poison gem which literally makes my 4l helmet free 6l(+2 to minions = lvl 3 empower 5th, Severed in sleep = poison gem 6th).
Slashed miscreations(have 4 of them) are just perfect as spectres and works pretty nice with free poison.
Im sitting at 5klife and 1k es(im still not using shapers touch due to lack in str).
Im now planning to buy blessing of chayula and upgrade weapon for sweet Envy aura. Get 6 link Vis Mortis and max roll astramentis. Then just try end game content :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация