Did I say 6 big zombies?

Sorry, I meant 9.

https://youtu.be/WKq8v6OS2_I
"
allana написал:
Did I say 6 big zombies?

Sorry, I meant 9.

https://youtu.be/WKq8v6OS2_I

dicking around with your great wolf in standard are we?
you know it

But only thing greatwolf does is give 1 more zombie. Could still get 8-9 without it!

Did a forge of the phoenix map, messy fight because he keeps killing zombies. Maybe I should try bone offering?

At any rate, killshot picture:
hmmm kinda makes you appreciate just how powerful levels and curses are to zombies if your 9 montre zombies were having a harder time with phoenix than my 10 femurs zombies.

that being said when i tried and failed shaper with my femurs build all 4 guardians were more or less trivial ... so having trouble here at phoenix concerns me for shaper attempts.

you will probably be re-summoning constantly
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 22 марта 2017 г., 10:15:20
"
Saltychipmunk написал:
hmmm kinda makes you appreciate just how powerful levels and curses are to zombies if your 9 montre zombies were having a harder time with phoenix than my 10 femurs zombies.

that being said when i tried and failed shaper with my femurs build all 4 guardians were more or less trivial ... so having trouble here at phoenix concerns me for shaper attempts.

you will probably be re-summoning constantly

this was not my 9 zombie character but my 6 zombie character in legacy

I haven't really done any optimisation on it in a while as I have been playing golemancer the last week. Not running vitality seemed like a bad idea though, but mostly no bone offering I think
"
2 link spectres:
Raise Spectre - Blood Magic. We use Carnage Chieftains found in "The Old Fields" in act 2 and they are just there to constantly buff Frenzy to us and our Zombies. Previously the build used Evangelists and Slashed Miscreations but their damage falls of lategame

How do I keep my spectres from dying so often? My gear is still being worked on, I've just hit lvl 70 and finished merciless story/lab, now just working on maps.
Последняя редакция: JonWon15. Время: 22 марта 2017 г., 11:12:35
Hi - I had a question on poison summoner builds, does the increased skill duration (from ascendancy/tree) increase the length of poison stacks applied by minions?

Looking to try something similar to this build but with Queens escape + Skellie's for single target (may not be optimal, but just for fun).

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Aphorist84. Время: 22 марта 2017 г., 12:31:47
"
Aphorist84 написал:
Hi - I had a question on poison summoner builds, does the increased skill duration (from ascendancy/tree) increase the length of poison stacks applied by minions?

Looking to try something similar to this build but with Queens escape + Skellie's for single target (may not be optimal, but just for fun).

Thanks!

nope. unless it says "minion" on the node it wont directly effect the minion.

If you want to extend your minions poison you must do so indirectly

for example temp chains with a ton of quality and curse effect will boost your minions poison duration.

The small bonus to poison duration implicit to the poison gem.. will extend the duration of the minion poison.

This is not to say you should just ignore duration on the tree as summoners make HEAVY use of it for their skills

from their offering
the duration of temp minions
the duration of vaal skills
the duration of totems
to the duration of wither effects
hell even the duration of curses

this is why i usually get and extra 45% duration on the tree (not including mistress of sacrifice). just so all those things with duration summoner do use are better

plus it allows you to drop any increased duration gems to save gem space .. or augment a duration gem to get really long skill durations.

"
JonWon15 написал:
"
2 link spectres:
Raise Spectre - Blood Magic. We use Carnage Chieftains found in "The Old Fields" in act 2 and they are just there to constantly buff Frenzy to us and our Zombies. Previously the build used Evangelists and Slashed Miscreations but their damage falls of lategame

How do I keep my spectres from dying so often? My gear is still being worked on, I've just hit lvl 70 and finished merciless story/lab, now just working on maps.

for spectres you need to check 3 things

are their resists capped out? (their base is only 30% all res)
do you have a sufficient amount of increased minion life? (i prefer 150 - 180%)
do you provide them for adequate minion life regen.

the last one is what most people tend to neglect despite it possibly being the most important factor in sustaining minions that dont do damage.

the 2.5% you get on the tree is rarely enough to sustain even your combat minions in a difficult fight.. so i usually roll with vitality as this is one of the few cases where vitality makes sense (minion do not have nearly as many sources of regen as the player does)

if you are rolling with carnage chieftains i suggest prioritizing vitality over haste or hatred as the frenzy charges they give are superior dps boosts over hatred or haste .. so keeping them up is more important. plus haste is shit when you dont have high aura effect and hatred isnt that useful in a poison meta
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 22 марта 2017 г., 13:11:20
"
for spectres you need to check 3 things

are their resists capped out? (their base is only 30% all res)
do you have a sufficient amount of increased minion life? (i prefer 150 - 180%)
do you provide them for adequate minion life regen.

the last one is what most people tend to neglect despite it possibly being the most important factor in sustaining minions that dont do damage.

the 2.5% you get on the tree is rarely enough to sustain even your combat minions in a difficult fight.. so i usually roll with vitality as this is one of the few cases where vitality makes sense (minion do not have nearly as many sources of regen as the player does)

if you are rolling with carnage chieftains i suggest prioritizing vitality over haste or hatred as the frenzy charges they give are superior dps boosts over hatred or haste .. so keeping them up is more important. plus haste is shit when you dont have high aura effect and hatred isnt that useful in a poison meta

Thank you for the response and suggestion. I run Haste/Purity right now but I will switch to Vitality/Purity and use Frenzy monkeys and see how that goes. I don't use any aura nodes so if what you say is true, then haste is a waste.
I ran a tier 14 volcano map yesterday with 2 carnage Chieftains that I desecrated in a shaped jungle Valley map. I did not find it necessary to have Vitality for them. Their life stayed nearly full for the whole run. There weren't any crazy mods on the map, but they were only TR6 specters in a tier 14 map. I still have Soul Reaver spect in the. I haven't respect to Beacon of corruption, and I'm not sure if I will. Because my gear is not quite right, I am having to run 3 purities at the moment. I should add, I am running with United in dream, (dual wielded with a 98% 2khp Monty's I had in my standard stash) so these Carnage Chieftains leech 5% of whatever puny damage they do, as they are never the first to get to a mob.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация