[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

"
joachimbond написал:
I ran a tier 14 volcano map yesterday with 2 carnage Chieftains that I desecrated in a shaped jungle Valley map. I did not find it necessary to have Vitality for them. Their life stayed nearly full for the whole run. There weren't any crazy mods on the map, but they were only TR6 specters in a tier 14 map. I still have Soul Reaver spect in the. I haven't respect to Beacon of corruption, and I'm not sure if I will. Because my gear is not quite right, I am having to run 3 purities at the moment. I should add, I am running with United in dream, (dual wielded with a 98% 2khp Monty's I had in my standard stash) so these Carnage Chieftains leech 5% of whatever puny damage they do, as they are never the first to get to a mob.

in normal play your zombies should kill things before the chieftains are in major peril. plus standard lacks much of the clusterfucks that temp leagues provide .. no breaches .. no double beyond .. no invasion etc.

Its part of why standard is so dead these past two leagues.. the content gap has been growing rather absurd as of late

though yes fundamentally increasing the base hp pool by summoning higher tier chieftains is an answer
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 22 марта 2017 г., 15:20:36
Double Beyond... Good times. This latest "adjustment" to Zana mods sucks major goat balls. I can understand why they would do that in legacy league, but to fuck over standard players like this is really, really unfair AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
So right now this is my build, I'm having trouble deciding where to go with my chest... I have been really really debating cloak of Tawm'r and NO ONE has seemed to mention it that I've seen is it because it's a horrible choice? Any elaboration would be super dope!(unsure if the link below posts my gear as well if not I shall find a way to update that as I post this!)

Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tinytk25/characters
This is the link for my gear (ramrancherTK) being my summoner ofcourse.
Последняя редакция: tinytk25. Время: 22 марта 2017 г., 19:57:17
OK I'm having a strange issue.

I just broke 1200 strength. here is my gear

Скрытый текст

and i have all the zombies on the tree.

I should have 6 big boys, shouldn't I? But I don't!

EDIT: NEVER MIND I'M A BIG FAT IDIOT (tree was WRONG)

Here's my tree, almost identical to OP's

Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHcBAcEswUtCPQRLRQgFScVUBhWGGoaOBzcIvQnLyepKPoqmCycLlMy0TWSOQs5UjpYOtg8LUGHRARFR0WdR35HhUyzTblQR1NSVcZYB1qRXz9hIWSjZlRodGjyakNqrGvbbAttGW87dO1343gNeWh8g3y7fRh_xoLHg1-DzIPbhNmE74VghXuIQIyxjr6PGo9GkDOQVZLBkyea4JuKm6GhL6IApqynCKh9qW6qxKyYr2y18rc-uJO9Nr5PvorAGsBUwGbBBMWKytPMvNAf02_T-9i92V7aYtrB37DkUevu7Djsiu8O7-vwH_fX-ej6gP4K_oE=

I don't see the issue.

Edit to add: thanks for sharing your tree. It's much better optimized than mine was.

Edit again:
"
tinytk25 написал:
So right now this is my build, I'm having trouble deciding where to go with my chest... I have been really really debating cloak of Tawm'r and NO ONE has seemed to mention it that I've seen is it because it's a horrible choice? Any elaboration would be super dope!(unsure if the link below posts my gear as well if not I shall find a way to update that as I post this!)

Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tinytk25/characters
This is the link for my gear (ramrancherTK) being my summoner ofcourse.

Your profile (or at least character list) is set to private.

I'll add that the cloak of tawm'r isley is actually very nice if you're doing MF with this. If you can get rarity on your jewelry, and set your item filter to ding you when you get good prefixes and suffixes on good crafting bases, it is a potential gold mine.

However if you're a filthy casual like me, it's probably not worth your trouble (and the lack of other bonuses relevant to the build being discussed)
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Последняя редакция: joachimbond. Время: 22 марта 2017 г., 21:02:45
hey guys i can only summon 4 zombies (9 without montegruls), am i missing something?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvA-4NfA3iEVAVJxVQFdcXLxhqGyUc3B0UHaodviL0J6ko-ipTKpgsvy9vMtEzhzW5RUdGcUiOSbFLrkyzTblV1lZjV8lYB1qRXGtk52ZUZp5qrGvbbAttGXC7cg94L3zlfRh-WX_GgKSCx4RIhWCGrohAi3qMdoyxjxqPRpAzkyeUb5uKm6GhL6aspwinK6h9qsSycLQMtzG4k75Pvoq_l8HFw23JPcrTzLzQH9P718_ZE9lb34rhiOL36QLquuvu7Bjsiu-I7-vyHvfB99f5N_no-oD60v5J?accountName=internetTOUGHGUY123&characterName=emmawatsonnudes_

i dont have any jewels, just switched from Occ to Nec

i still have to change belt/rings/shield

to get the 5th zombie you need to either drop skin of the loyal for a chest with the +1 zombie craft or you need to buy and use an undyingflesh talisman .. montre does not round up
Salty, you seem like an expert on minion builds, what would you recommend for a build that can clear up to T15-T16 safely and fairly quickly? Budget of < 4ex. Not interested in Shaper or Atziri.

Also, I was thinking of playing a minion build with my friend also playing minions. So perhaps you know of 2 minion builds that could compliment each other
probably a specter summoner or an srs summoner. specters because you dont need to buy empower to make them work and you can technically just buy a queens decree a bones of ullr and a tabby and run a mom life build with 4 spectres

you can technically make either atziri viable on less than an exa

srs can make use of floras gift until a cheap 6l staff goes on the market. either that or roll with a skin of the loyal with the proper colors.

certainly not a zombie focused build.

but that is kinda off topic of this thread.
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 23 марта 2017 г., 12:08:47
"
damisa написал:
Salty, you seem like an expert on minion builds, what would you recommend for a build that can clear up to T15-T16 safely and fairly quickly? Budget of < 4ex. Not interested in Shaper or Atziri.

Also, I was thinking of playing a minion build with my friend also playing minions. So perhaps you know of 2 minion builds that could compliment each other
I'm not Salty, but I have been playing summoner builds almost exclusively for the last 18 months. Frankly, the strength stacking Baron build has the best survivability of any build I've played. Over 8.5k EHP, with leech and regen going to different pools. (using Geofri's Sanctuary). I can't recommend it enough.

The one thing you're short on in this build is auras, so naturally, Lowlife aurabot is the clear synergistic choice. If the Lowlife guy keeps strictly to Srs for damage, his deeps will be great, and Yours will be insane. If he can slot 2 vaal haste with Inc duration, all the better, since you can then go for spirit offering on tough mobs instead of flesh offering. I like the percentage scaling on spirit offering, (and its synergy with poison) it's just that by itself it falls behind compared to flesh offering.

I respecced my tree, and I must say that spirit eater is tops for spreading caustic clouds. The increased cast speed bonus gets your 20 skulls out there in nothing flat.(having desecrate linked to echo helps a lot) I'm considering swapping to skeletons, because of the lower cap and higher life pool. Replacing spell echo with minion life will get me to the limit just as fast as Srs, and the cloud will do much better damage. I just love my little skulls X3

My new tree:
Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHcBAcEswUtCPQN4hEtFCAVJxVQGFYYahzcIvQnLyepKPoqmCycLlMy0TWSOVI6WDrYPC1Bh0QERUdFnUd-SI5Ms025UEdTUlXGWAdakV8_YSFko2ZUaHRo8mqsa9tsC20Zbzt07XfjeA15aHyDfLt9GH_GgseDX4PMg9uE2YTvhWCFe4hAjLGOvo8aj0aQM5BVksGTJ5rgm4qboaEvogCmrKcIqH2pbqrErJivbLXytz64k702vk--ir-XwBrAVMBmwQTFisk9zLzQH9Nv04_T-9i92mLawd-w5FHr7uw47IPsiu8O7-vwH_Ie99f56PqA_go=
Quoting Saltychipmunk:

I need some help to boost my witch. Currently lvl85 with 5 big zombies. Going for the life build since i still don't have enough currency to go for LL. I wonder how can i convert my character to clear map faster. Any advices ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация