[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

"
enfo написал:
When your ranged animate weapon kills a mob, it counts as your kill for the mace 25 percent proc?

I'm trying this with zombies and it looks like zombie and skeleton kills don't count towards the proc.

Yes it counts as a kill. You can see an example of this in the first video. I start with 8 ranged weapons only and end up with 30+ additional melee minions. Yeah that's weird I think zombies skeletons and animate weapon are basically all categorized the same except for a duration tag. It should work but I don't doubt you, Ill have to play test this myself. Also make sure you are standing beside some weapons when your minions get the kill because the weapon gives you a chance for "you" to cast animate weapon with zero delay.

EDIT: After some testing it seems the "on kill" effect applies due to the poison degen from the animate weapons. If they die due to poison degen the Jorrhast has a chance of proc'ing. Also to explain why zombies dont work its because zombies and animate weapons are different in the fact that animate weapons has a duration tag. Essentially, you can't apply a "kill reward" to something that could disappear. Since zombies last forever they will be rewarded whereas animate weapons have a duration so the credit for killing goes to the owner instead, when it comes to poison.

"
enfo написал:
Doesn't that only give you 30 Dex for the node? Medium radius on spirit guard.

Due to the recent buff for threshhold jewels you no longer need to allocate points into the surrounding dex nodes for the effect to work.
Последняя редакция: bendoverxnao. Время: 7 марта 2017 г., 20:20:19
CI Version possible?
"
nevalopo написал:
CI Version possible?

Yes in the near future. Since this build exploded on reddit I'll be dedicating myself to this build and fleshing out every possible variation. I'll keep my guide up to date on my endeavors. Thanks for everyone who is enjoying this build and all the positive feedback and critism.
this is clever & cool.
Will you write if this can be hardcore viable?

I have no choice but to compare this to the chaos animator I had on BHC. ANd he had 5.1k hp and EB/MoM + Blashpemy w Enfeeble/Temp Chains. Animate guardian also.

Yes, I know that build is way expensive and you need to be very active/focused.

Cheers
Последняя редакция: wsbisev. Время: 7 марта 2017 г., 23:04:04
"
wsbisev написал:
this is clever & cool.
Will you write if this can be hardcore viable?

I have no choice but to compare this to the chaos animator I had on BHC. ANd he had 5.1k hp and EB/MoM + Blashpemy w Enfeeble/Temp Chains.

Cheers

This can definitely go HC, but you probably wouldn't be running through mobs as much. Yeah still early in league and I used this as league starter so I need a lot of work to do on this build. The only reason I have low hp is because my gear sucks and tree isn't fleshed out. Can easily reach that 5k life pool goal. and Yes blasphemy curses are definitely possible and I will work them into the build in the near future. Thanks for the feedback :)
Последняя редакция: bendoverxnao. Время: 7 марта 2017 г., 23:01:23
Very interesting idea! I'll admit I don't see many build guides anymore that interest me, but this one is fascinating. Good luck dealing with the incoming hordes! :)
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Hello,

For movement speed on minions consider 2x Victario's Flight, 1 on you and 1 on your animate guardian. You also can get a nice 10% damage gained as mana when hit which is an effective 10% less damage taken from hits when you don't have full mana.

May run this on an alt, so many builds I want to try =)
Последняя редакция: SasquatchBrah. Время: 7 марта 2017 г., 23:15:36
I have a quick question on where to put the Animate Weapon Threshold jewels. Do you put them in the two bottom right nodes?

Awesome build by the way, excited to test it when I'm done with my EA character.
Animate weapon jewels could go in the scion-duelist or scion-shadow jewel slots.

BTW to free up a slot you could grab a clarity corruption on an amulet/belt.
Последняя редакция: SasquatchBrah. Время: 7 марта 2017 г., 23:33:49
Did price of Jorrhast's Blacksteel was all along so high or just went up?
Showing 2 of them at poe.trade and 1 listed at 2exalts.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация