Immortal Golemancer Elementalist - Updated for 3.0 !

"
Krazy_X написал:
What brings the highes DPS: 5 flame + 1 light or 4 flame + 1 light + ice golem?

From what I can tell, and what I've seen others say, the highest dps is 5 flame + 1 lightning.

The lightning provides the buff for ias / ics and at the same time you proc Liege of the Primordial with the "40% increased Damage of each Damage Type for which you have a matching Golem"

You might think getting the ice golem would be more dps since u get crit and accuracy and another 40% elemental dmg, but removing one of the fire golems (which are our 6-link dps and they got the absolute highest dps attack out of all the golems) that is actually in the end a decrease.
It's not really noticeable in maps but in fights that takes a bit more time like shaper and/or guardians you can tell.

Try and fit in a Tempest Binding helm and get the Lightning golem in there for a bit more "umpf" to that one if you wanna boost the dps even more, hat would also probably req. a level 21 gem aswell to make a huge difference thou.

One another thing I've seen ppl do is going 4 flame, 1 lightning and 1 stone golem, not just only for the huge regen it provides, but for the taunt, makes it much easier navigate boss fights or group mobs.
Guys got a Question tho :o

The Golems dont kill anything if I die.. They attack but nothing happens :OOO
This build pretty much relied on golems attacking even when you were dead, since the latest game update no longer allows this to happen, the build is not viable. A new build focusing on player survival is now required, hybrid or straight out life build.
It's not that the build aint viable, you can just no longer abuse the fact that you can down all bosses while dead, thats it, build still has a insane dmg output and a nice clearspeed.
Drop like 2-3 jewel nodes and pick up a lot more life nodes at the left-side of the skilltree instead.
This will make you a lot more tankier, u can even get a 6-linked belly, works fine.
Dont go ES unless your gear is absolutely insane.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация