Immortal Golemancer Elementalist - Updated for 3.0 !

"
69wanted69 написал:
tried Minotaur last week at lv89 missing one jewel socket, manage to kill it with 2 portal left, used empower 4 and +1 tabula, the golem still dies, but i was stupid enough to do corrupted Minotaur, with one more jewel socket the golems should be tanky enough.

If u spec. into all the minion health nodes and use 12 jewels you can tank it with a empower 4, tabula +1 and 21/20 gem.

But if u run it with vulnerability and damage mod on boss it's still gonna kill em' with crits or stacking aoe combined with the dive-attack or crit-slam.
Running it without those mods should easy thou :)
Is skin of the loyal better than belly of the beast for this build?
"
aibandit написал:
Is skin of the loyal better than belly of the beast for this build?

Yes and No.

If you can get a 6-linked belly with the correct colours, that is BiS för mapping due to the high HP pool you will get since you are kinda life starved.

A Skin of the Lords with let's say Acro / Phase Acro / Arrow Dancin, would provide a big layer of defence.

EE would save a skill point.

Conduit would either save skill points or even let you grab more life at the left side of the tree and still benefit from this node.

Don't forget that one level to golems is a hugh dps and life pool increase.
My gear and gems - 5k life - Running MOM also with dual curse with about 800 mana left over. I cast a arc totem with cull to proc ee and well, cull lol. The mom is more there for mana and a small buffer but I rely on dual curse enfeeble temp chains and cwdt bone offering for defense. Even still I can take big hits on sketchy map mods. I'm lvl 95 atm, and mostly MF as you can tell by my gear. Was wondering if I go full CI with decent gear if I'd reach a better life pool and still keep dual curse. 8k ES would probably be ok, but then I can't chug life flasks if I need to so, idk.

I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC написал:
My gear and gems - 5k life - Running MOM also with dual curse with about 800 mana left over. I cast a arc totem with cull to proc ee and well, cull lol. The mom is more there for mana and a small buffer but I rely on dual curse enfeeble temp chains and cwdt bone offering for defense. Even still I can take big hits on sketchy map mods. I'm lvl 95 atm, and mostly MF as you can tell by my gear. Was wondering if I go full CI with decent gear if I'd reach a better life pool and still keep dual curse. 8k ES would probably be ok, but then I can't chug life flasks if I need to so, idk.

If you go MF you will have a hard time getting tanky enough, that's the downside to MF basically.
If you don't mind dropping some of it for defence, then drop a ventor's for either a Doedre's Damning
for dual curse and remove the points in the tree for more HP.

Still think Flesh Offering is waaaay better then Bone Offering, but it's still viable, if you swap to ES go Spirit Offering instead. Thou going ES is very expensive and much harder with MF atm, but not impossible at all.

Some tweaks you should go with:
Divine the Bisco's for more item quantity on it.
Don't use instant flasks with bleed removal, since the bleed immunity is next to nothing then.
Get some enchantment on the gloves, preferably some cold aoe for defence.
Bless your helm for 40% minion dmg.
Level your immortal call to 7, don't make much difference but why not since Cwdt still works then since it's lvl 9.

If you go ES, some thing to look out for:

Hubris helm with 40% flame golem dmg enchant.
Amulet: either flat ES + % ES OR Astramentis to cover all the points you need in str/dex and still get some high int.
Rings: Flat ES + % ES or Doedre's Damning.
Weap: Drop 1 clayshaper for a shield.
(All other gear is basically high ES and res.)
Flasks: Quicksilver, Basalt, Granite, Stibnite, Quartz.

Any tips on where I should improve first? I'm a bit squishy right now. My goal is end game boss killing.

Последняя редакция: aibandit. Время: 1 окт. 2017 г., 21:35:46
This is what i got so far, level 75 with 5 flame golems and 1 lightning, any advice ?:)
Btw, i`m using only 9 harmony and 1 white gem(i forgot the name), is that worth or should i swap it for another harmony ?
Great build btw...gratz.
"
aibandit написал:
Any tips on where I should improve first? I'm a bit squishy right now. My goal is end game boss killing.

Sure, let's start with some basics of what I can tell by looking at your gear so far..

* Remove the minion damage from Anger, it only scales the mana reserved, not the dmg.

* Buy a 20/20 flame golem gem (it's super cheap) unless you can afford a 21/20, cuz those 2 levels you are lacking atm is a huge dps and life pool loss for the golems.

* Can't see what amulet you are using but should be either a Sidhebreath or a rare with high flat ES + % ES or a +1 curses amulet.

* Swap the boots for rares with res and higher ES, you need to scale the ES a bit more atm.

* If you feel you lack dps, swap the level 3 Empower with a Fire Pen gem, fire pen 20/20 is a bit more dps then Empower 3, when u are rich, get Empower level 4.

* Remove the wierd setup in the boots and run a CWDT, Immortal Call, inc duration, lightning golem instead, you will need this for the boss hits.

* For boss fights try fit in either a Vaal Summon Skeletons (utility) or a Vaal Lightning Trap (dmg).

Can't see your skill tree atm, perhaps it's hidden in your profile. But start of by fixing the small stuff and when u get the currency the things you should prioritize in order for boss killing is: 40% flame golem dmg enchant, 21/20 flame golem gem, level 4 empower, rest of the gems to level 20/20, glove & boot enchantments, higher ES items.

IF you got any questions add me in-game or follow up the post here, gl!
"
WAVEzZzZz написал:
This is what i got so far, level 75 with 5 flame golems and 1 lightning, any advice ?:)
Btw, i`m using only 9 harmony and 1 white gem(i forgot the name), is that worth or should i swap it for another harmony ?
Great build btw...gratz.

Thanks mate :)

Can't see your skill tree, perhaps it's hidden in your profile settings, but as long as you got The Anima Stone and a Primordial Might, just stack Harmonies in all the other slots.
Each time you stack another Harmonie you get a huge dps boost.

* But first of start by removing the wierd totem setup in the Clayshaper, Spell Totem + GMP + Ball Lightning don't do anything atm, if you don't know what to put there just go with another CWDT setup with let's say CWDT + GMP + Arctic Breath. This will chill enemies that hit you in a aoe and put out chilled ground.

* Can't see that you are using Convocation or Flesh Offering, those are pretty much sweet deals, but not needed ofc. (maybe put these in one of the clayshapers instead of two cwdt set-ups)

* If you are running with dual curse try get that into a 4-link, so Ball Lightning + Curse On Hit + Flammability + Ele Weakness. If not, swap ele weakness with a gmp. In any case you can remove the blasphemy cost and run either enfeeble or temp chains instead. That can look like something like this: blasphemy + temp chains + enlighten / blasphemy + enfeeble + enlighten.

* Buy 20/20 lightning golem and flame golem gems, since they are really cheap corrupted you can level the others in your off-hand meanwhile instead. Getting the levels and % gives the golems a HUUUGE life pool and a lot more dps. This should be your main priority after fixing the smaller issues.

This is probably the first stuff to do, after this it get's expensive, like Empower 4, 21/20 flame golem gems, rest of the gems to 20/20, +1 curse amulet, boot & glove enchantments and so on..

Focus on this and get back to me either here or in-game if you have any questions, good luck!
"
linkan1337 написал:
"
WAVEzZzZz написал:
Great build btw...gratz.

Thanks mate :)

Can't see your skill tree, perhaps it's hidden in your profile settings, but as long as you got The Anima Stone and a Primordial Might, just stack Harmonies in all the other slots.
Each time you stack another Harmonie you get a huge dps boost.

* But first of start by removing the wierd totem setup in the Clayshaper, Spell Totem + GMP + Ball Lightning don't do anything atm, if you don't know what to put there just go with another CWDT setup with let's say CWDT + GMP + Arctic Breath. This will chill enemies that hit you in a aoe and put out chilled ground.

* Can't see that you are using Convocation or Flesh Offering, those are pretty much sweet deals, but not needed ofc. (maybe put these in one of the clayshapers instead of two cwdt set-ups)

* If you are running with dual curse try get that into a 4-link, so Ball Lightning + Curse On Hit + Flammability + Ele Weakness. If not, swap ele weakness with a gmp. In any case you can remove the blasphemy cost and run either enfeeble or temp chains instead. That can look like something like this: blasphemy + temp chains + enlighten / blasphemy + enfeeble + enlighten.

* Buy 20/20 lightning golem and flame golem gems, since they are really cheap corrupted you can level the others in your off-hand meanwhile instead. Getting the levels and % gives the golems a HUUUGE life pool and a lot more dps. This should be your main priority after fixing the smaller issues.

This is probably the first stuff to do, after this it get's expensive, like Empower 4, 21/20 flame golem gems, rest of the gems to 20/20, +1 curse amulet, boot & glove enchantments and so on..

Focus on this and get back to me either here or in-game if you have any questions, good luck!

Thanks for the advice, i`ll make the changes and post again ( but later this evening after i finish work :D ).
I`m using totem+gmp+ball so i can proc EE, it doesn`t work with my current 3link setup ?
If it`s possible i`ll add you in-game for more info.
As for my tree, here's the link : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAMCAQDuBAcEswj0EzUXpBg8GFYc3B8YKPoqTSpTLOky0TWSOlg8LT8nQYdFR0WdRnFKyEyLTLNRTFH7UilTUlXGVeBXK1haX7BgQ2jyakNr220Zbj1uqm87b554DXvDfRh9W3_GgseDCYNfg8yD24TFhWCGs4qvjxqPRpARkPqTJ5itmuCboZu1oS-iAKcIqsSsR6yYsnC0DLXytz64k70nvYK-gL6KwBrAZsHFykrK08y8zRbQH9QH2L3a3dyN323fiukC6-7siu9L7-vwH_fX-ej-Cv6z?accountName=WAVEzZzZz&characterName=WAVEGolem

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация