[3.5] *The Perfect Storm* Shock Nova / Storm Call Elementalist

Im going to test this out.

But, i cant seem to get the skill trea to load. Getting error 502. Just me, or is it not updated?
"
Bakkich написал:

But, i cant seem to get the skill trea to load. Getting error 502. Just me, or is it not updated?

Same here.

I'm following this one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAMCAQSzBUIHHgj0C2EOSA_EES0RlhM1E3EWbxekGGoc3B0UIvQkqiaVKgssnDLRNuk5Ujt8PAU8LT1fQZZEq0VHRZ1JT0lRTLNSU1NSVUtVrlgHWK5d8l6lYeJknWjyakNremwLbRlwUnyDf8aCEIKbg1-DzIUyidOMNo5kjxqPRo-mj_qQ-pMnlS6XLZeVl_SaO5rgm6Gf36EvogCio6cIrrOvbLb6tz64yrmTvKq86r6KwGbDCcauyL_QH9D11AfYvdyN323fsONq6-7r9e987-vwH_DV8h33pvrS_go=?accountName=Darksagex&characterName=Marillah

I think it's the right one.
Последняя редакция: Vegetarian0. Время: 12 авг. 2017 г., 15:21:03
"
pdohanq написал:
hello

I'm playing a really fun game with your build. Thanks.

I'm sorry I could not use English well. I'm Korean.

your build is really really fun.

There is one question.

Why do you link summon lightning golem to cast when dmg taken support?

I summoned the ice golem, and when I received the damage, the ice golem disappeared, and the electric golem came out.

Is something wrong with me?

Hi, you are supposed to stop leveling Cast When Damage Taken. If you look at my links, I have a level 7 CWDT and stop leveling it. You will have to keep it low early on to avoid the problem your having. Once the golem is high enough level, it won't be triggered by CWDT and you can summon it normally.

"
Kiyoshi4613 написал:
Golem link with CWDT help you save mana from summon them, and save time when you combat. If you want to use ice golem, just change lighning golem with it.

Nah, I like them high level. It also helps avoid summoning two of the same golem. CWDT has to be lower level so it doesn't trigger the golems. Alternatively, you could 3L the armor and keep a golem separate.
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Последняя редакция: Darksagex. Время: 12 авг. 2017 г., 19:59:36
"
Bzorek написал:
Hi. I have been looking at your build, and are considering going for it as it looks cool.

Just have a question, do you think it will be able to clear endgame bosses? like guardians and shaper?

I've tested up to T15 and don't have any real problems. I haven't tested guardians or shaper, hoping to do so this league!
"
Bakkich написал:

Strange, I updated the tree and it should be working fine.

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPcACSMAAHjfsIIQj6ZEq1WuLJwFQkGW0PWus0yzl5VSUz1fl_RtGQj0akO86iBuUDDQH-_rBAeD21XGOlgRLXyD6-6FMpctSU-8qprgRZ1TUjLRRUfAZgSzogDwHzwF73yf36cIj0aboRhqOVJYBx0UjmT3prb6XqUTcViu-tIWb-NqJKo26SL0bAuTJ3_GoqMPxDt8uMoRlgcelS7w1UlRj_rr9WSd8h25k8MJDkhd8ioLcFKJ04w2VUth4iaVHNyPGr6KoS9o8q9sC2HGrjwtg1-DzLc-_grYvZo7gpvbXjBbrJcdg9QH3I1resi_F6QTNZD6320AAAAAAA==

doesn't give me an error.

Alternatively, I more or less updated Marillah as Vegetarian0 mentioned, although there are a few skill points missing (thanks to GGG completing some quests and not others), although I think it's only 3.
Can this build do any and all content in 3.0??
"
Alkatraz_BR написал:
Can this build do any and all content in 3.0??

As I mentioned, up to T15 isn't really an issue. There are always some bosses that are harder than others as well as mods that are harder than others, but that is something that applies to everyone.

What this build can't do is elemental reflect, as our damage is elemental in nature. Single elemental reflect isn't an issue. Up to T15 tested and ok! I'll try and get guardians done this league and keep you updated.
Added 3.0 progress, including gear and tree at level 53.
Great build, start really after lv 35 for most of gems, i already like to play it, and really fun to play it :)

The clear is absolutly insane.
Последняя редакция: Clannad95. Время: 13 авг. 2017 г., 12:36:08
Going well in HC so far. Currently level 79 with ~5k health and 27k dps with shock nova without power charges. What are your guys thoughts on pantheons?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация