[3.5] *The Perfect Storm* Shock Nova / Storm Call Elementalist

"
Darksagex написал:
A 5L staff (not pledge) and a 5L body armor are very cheap to come by.

I gave my staff away to someone else, although it's listed on the first page.

This cost 2c and is what I'm wearing at the moment. Belly is BiS for HP, but I am mapping around T6 atm and am not having any big issues with 3.5k HP.

I was lucky and found a 4L Pledge for cheap, and managed to get a 5th socket on it with a lucky YOLO jeweller's orb, just need the last link.

I should go hunting for decent armour though. What would be a good base, armour and evasion like Belly?
Последняя редакция: D4rkW1nt3r. Время: 16 авг. 2017 г., 6:01:41
I checked all side quests and i was missing one "Love is dead". You pointed me 6 points, but i took Alira(-2) and i didnt spend 3 points, so that gives me a 108 points at 87 lvl.

When i reach lvl 87 i would change my tree to that you suggested me and i will see how it goes.

I changed my bootles, and here is the question which prefix should i take. I know freeze and chill on use and shock immune is mandatory. I take bleed/poison potions, but maybe i should change poison to burning?

Should i do merciless lab to get enchantments, or its pointless in this build. If yes what should i be looking for?
"
Darksagex написал:
"
Foxmark написал:
Hello, I'm really enjoing this build so far with my first run in this game and I try to follow your build as closely as possible.
However, I dont understand how you managed to get the golems to work as they should.

I got both the helmet and the gloves with the same sockets as you do, but this makes my lightning golem run as "cast on hit" and the game summons 2 of them, thus killing the ice golem. Am I missing something? In the videos posted you summon them manually.. really not sure whan I can do here as I just started the game a few days ago. :x Any help is really appreciated!

Hi! I am assuming it has something to do with your Cast When Damage Taken gem, although your profile is private. What level is it?

CWDT has to be a low level to proc Immortal Call. If you've been leveling your gem way too high, the golem will also be cast when damage is taken, rather than manually in my vids.

I recommend CWDT level 3 and Immortal Call level 5 for lower level mapping and level 6 and 7 respectively for higher level mapping. Hope that helps!

Sorry, I thought I had my profile set public.
But my CWDT and Imortal Call are both higher leveled then suggested.. I blindlessly clicked the level up button each time it was possible. I will look into this when I get a chance to play again, thanks!
Level 43 so far and I'm having fun. However I've noticed I started to run into trouble with bosses, especially when there are no adds around to recharge your flasks or to trigger the curses. Any advice on how to handle bosses specifically? Or is it all about bursting them down asap?
While this build is alot of fun to play, it is the most squishy build i played in a very long time.
I don´t think i had a char with so many deaths since closed beta, but meh it's softcore.

Gear is ok for now, resis are Ele Weakness capped, 5L Pledge, 5L Body armour is next. Running Fire and Lightning Golem, i lack the Dex to level the Ice one properly.
3,9K life and MoM is becoming more and more a living on the Edge as i progress to Map tiers 8-10.
What i said before is getting worse for me - this build is very prone to phys damage and stun. If a couple of mobs manage to leap/shield charge/whatever on me i am usually dead. CWDT+IC + 3 Charges make me survive the initial assault, but the stun lasts long enough for the mobs to hit me again. Instant Flask do little when your Lifepool instantly drops :)

Bosses that deal phys damage AND move fast are most annoying. Not even that we spent 50% of the time to run/warp around untill those engage with your golems once more, when we start casting again they are gone when the stormcalls land - in that moments i really want that 5L armor for less duration.
Ramaparts boss with inc damage, + ele resist, Elemental Equilibrium und 45% more life was a pain in the ass.
"
D4rkW1nt3r написал:
"
Darksagex написал:
A 5L staff (not pledge) and a 5L body armor are very cheap to come by.

I gave my staff away to someone else, although it's listed on the first page.

This cost 2c and is what I'm wearing at the moment. Belly is BiS for HP, but I am mapping around T6 atm and am not having any big issues with 3.5k HP.

I was lucky and found a 4L Pledge for cheap, and managed to get a 5th socket on it with a lucky YOLO jeweller's orb, just need the last link.

I should go hunting for decent armour though. What would be a good base, armour and evasion like Belly?

Nice :)

I would go for Armor / ES for ease of coloring, since we need 5 blue for Storm Call. The armor I am wearing is fine up until T8 so far, it'll be a bit until I upgrade it for a Belly. The 5L literally cost me 2c to make :D
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
TwojKolega написал:
I checked all side quests and i was missing one "Love is dead". You pointed me 6 points, but i took Alira(-2) and i didnt spend 3 points, so that gives me a 108 points at 87 lvl.

When i reach lvl 87 i would change my tree to that you suggested me and i will see how it goes.

I changed my bootles, and here is the question which prefix should i take. I know freeze and chill on use and shock immune is mandatory. I take bleed/poison potions, but maybe i should change poison to burning?

Should i do merciless lab to get enchantments, or its pointless in this build. If yes what should i be looking for?

So my math isn't so bad. I would go for instant flasks, bleed and freeze are very common. Shock is needed for Vinktar's and the last flask is up to you.

as an example.

For enchantments I would go for Shock Nova / Storm Call Damage or AOE, but the char I build this around is doing fine without an enchant.
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Последняя редакция: Darksagex. Время: 16 авг. 2017 г., 16:39:39
My Pledge of Hands staff is 5L at the moment and a 6th blue slot will be unlinked and free.
What would you suggest put in there? Maybe an aura?
Finally bought this pledge with a decent% spell damage, dps literally x3 with shock nova 4L (5L but empower not leveled yet).

I had diffuculties on first tier map, can't just go in magic monster/harbringer pack or else OS sometimes, now problem solved lol.

Now the belly...
Последняя редакция: Clannad95. Время: 17 авг. 2017 г., 12:01:39
Is Choir of the Storm(even though it doesn't increase your crit chance based on your uncapped lightning resistance anymore) still worth it?
Последняя редакция: Clayxmore. Время: 17 авг. 2017 г., 14:47:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация