[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

any other end game unique besides void batteries?
"
lithrufee написал:
any other end game unique besides void batteries?

Atziri's Promise and Vessel of Vinktar are nice. And Void Batteries are not mandatory, just BiS. Apep's Rage is plenty good.
Nostrademous
power charges nodes are not needed until late,including forbidden power?
I see you went for vile bastion istead of forbidden power
"
ChaoticHawk написал:

I experiment a lot. More DPS is not needed really so I went more defensive early (in all respects except life nodes in tree which I wish I had more of.... :P)
Nostrademous
do you think a fingerless glove would be better? why did you choose voidbringer on you gloves?
"
lithrufee написал:
do you think a fingerless glove would be better? why did you choose voidbringer on you gloves?

Imo, rare gloves would be a little bit better cause you can reach more hp and resistance, but voidbringers is the only way to leech energy shield there, i would recommend to use gems with es leeching on hit and rare fingerless gloves, but it will be a lot more expensive.
"
Nostrademous написал:
"
ChaoticHawk написал:

I experiment a lot. More DPS is not needed really so I went more defensive early (in all respects except life nodes in tree which I wish I had more of.... :P)

Also the best replacement for the curse ring would be malediction or a corrupted amulet right? is it worth replacing wicked ward with malediction or not? what are the situations
Thanks for the guide. Has been working great for me so far, but I do have a question regarding mana. I find my self being low on it sometimes and not able to cast any spells. Any tips on improving this? I went with the occultist.

Thanks
Hi I just realized you're using a +1 6l regalia in your chest slot in POB and that's realistically very unrealistic... a carcass would be much better and for the most dps a 6l covenant would be best. (you lose about ~200+ hp depending on how much % life you took on your tree)
"
Reikwon написал:
Thanks for the guide. Has been working great for me so far, but I do have a question regarding mana. I find my self being low on it sometimes and not able to cast any spells. Any tips on improving this? I went with the occultist.

Thanks

Once you spec out of MoM (if you haven't already) and ditch the Voidbringers for Maligaro's it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm currently contemplating testing a Blood Magic variant to get rid of mana all together and using a 6-link Life Leech gem.
Nostrademous

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация