[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

"
Lyanar написал:
Thank you very much! What's the order for the ascendancy nodes?

Also for the leveling, do i need to just follow the pathing? (taking only relevant nodes for the leveling and after the 3rd lab i begin the witch start).

I would go Bersker first and then Occultist (just link the two trees and later unlink through respec)
Nostrademous
Dude... How are you not running lightning warp...
"
MintCA написал:
Dude... How are you not running lightning warp...

To be speedy Lightning Warp requires to be linked with Less Duration and Faster Casting. I use movement for my Arcane Surge proc. Less Duration cuts the Arcane Surge buff in 1/2. Hence I use Flame Dash.

I would much rather use Lightning Warp......
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous написал:
"
Lyanar написал:
Thank you very much! What's the order for the ascendancy nodes?

Also for the leveling, do i need to just follow the pathing? (taking only relevant nodes for the leveling and after the 3rd lab i begin the witch start).

I would go Bersker first and then Occultist (just link the two trees and later unlink through respec)

I started a Hardcore Scion to try this build out... although since HC I might go less damage and more ES/Life.
Nostrademous
How are you getting your +1 Curse right now?
What all would you change on the tree for HC?
"
Shewsen написал:
How are you getting your +1 Curse right now?

Accordign to gear section, he sticks with Doedre's Damning Paua Ring.
Последняя редакция: nefczi. Время: 12 авг. 2017 г., 4:07:47
I have a bunch of currencies from my league starter (around 8ex= and i'm looking for a new build. Will this build be a good T16 / T17 farmer? You say sion is has a better endgame do you have a tree for it?
"
nocx13 написал:
I have a bunch of currencies from my league starter (around 8ex= and i'm looking for a new build. Will this build be a good T16 / T17 farmer? You say sion is has a better endgame do you have a tree for it?

He posted it on my request on the previous page, here

"
Nostrademous написал:
"
Lyanar написал:
Could you post the tree for scion? I'm currently farming currencies with my first character (a broken berserker DP) and i want to make the best endgame DP.

PoB Link: Something like this
Couple things I'm testing:

Apparently once you have 2xVoid Battery then:

are actually better DPS gloves. And they are much easier to roll 3r+1g for our CWDT-IC-ID-VaalHaste setup. And they have +Dex which allows higher level of Vaal Haste.

There is also the side-effect that all your spells cost less mana now which has the effect of Arcane Surge not procing at current level (need to dial it back to level 10). However, the over-all effect is to our advantage as mana leech is not "instant" like life leech is with Vaal Pact.

This then allows us to get Energy Shield Boots to help with more effective life.

The down-side is that now we don't spend enough mana per cast to trigger Kitava's Thirst (if you are using it). To me I don't mind as I'm not using that helm as I found a high ES helm to be better over-all and the life regen from Kitava's doesn't work with Vaal Pact (which I cannot give up with my play-style).

Also, and unrelated:

In the boots I would probably link in a Vaal Lightning Trap in there (we need to shock enemies somehow after all for more DPS).
Nostrademous
Последняя редакция: Nostrademous. Время: 12 авг. 2017 г., 12:34:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация