[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

Updated Gearing -> Gloves section of OP.

Also, posted a PoE.trade URL to Jewel section
Nostrademous
Последняя редакция: Nostrademous. Время: 17 авг. 2017 г., 10:56:12
So is a soul tether worth it in the end? I feel like with a 6L with a high level leech for the increased leech rate would make it a really strong defensive option.
"
sebastien91941 написал:
So is a soul tether worth it in the end? I feel like with a 6L with a high level leech for the increased leech rate would make it a really strong defensive option.

Haven't tested that yet, my issue is that I would not be resist capped without my belt currently, so not a testable option.
Nostrademous
Really enjoying playing this build, and your guide is great :)

Just got my Apep Wands, and my DPS is awesome!

Was wondering though, why is it that you recommend speccing out of MOM by Act 10? I haven't seen an explanation for it. Is there a mechanic or something that I'm unaware of?
"
Converge57 написал:
Really enjoying playing this build, and your guide is great :)

Just got my Apep Wands, and my DPS is awesome!

Was wondering though, why is it that you recommend speccing out of MOM by Act 10? I haven't seen an explanation for it. Is there a mechanic or something that I'm unaware of?

You won't have mana for casting your spell if you get hit even once or twice - it's a really risky thing to stay in MoM

i specced out of it way late and it hurt me bad :)

also, you reeeeaally need the tree points, each point makes you so much stronger in the late game
Последняя редакция: Lascz. Время: 17 авг. 2017 г., 18:31:04
Have u considered dropping maligaro's for a rare gloves to get heretic veil and a rare ring, with malediction? Or getting whispers of doom in the tree?
Последняя редакция: claydbp. Время: 17 авг. 2017 г., 21:07:00
what if you used MoM in conjunction with the covenant? You wouldn't need mana to use your spell anymore so you could just reserve what you need for your auras then the rest is extra health.
If you need help testing anything I have a rather decently geared dp toon on hsc and I don't mind helping out. Mine is built a little differently to yours though, but the gear I use should be comparable for trying stuff out.

Having tried a 6L Covenant I didn't really like it, you lose quite a bit of damage by not having a level 20 added chaos damage, switched back to my Carcass shortly after. Although, it was nice having a life leech in my gems setup.
"
claydbp написал:
Have u considered dropping maligaro's for a rare gloves to get heretic veil and a rare ring, with malediction? Or getting whispers of doom in the tree?

This is an option. I did post in OP rare gloves option.
Nostrademous
"
EternitiesEdge написал:
If you need help testing anything I have a rather decently geared dp toon on hsc and I don't mind helping out. Mine is built a little differently to yours though, but the gear I use should be comparable for trying stuff out.

Having tried a 6L Covenant I didn't really like it, you lose quite a bit of damage by not having a level 20 added chaos damage, switched back to my Carcass shortly after. Although, it was nice having a life leech in my gems setup.

You don't have to put a Life Leech in a 6-link Covenant, it's just an option if you want to run hexproof maps or have an easier time on guardians/shaper.

PoB shows me that DPS on a 6-Link Covenant is better than Carcass Jack 6-link by:
500k DPS with: Dark Pact + Conc Eff + Spell Echo + Cont Dest + Void Mani + Empower Lvl 3 (red socket you can swap in Life Leech for on hexproof maps, guardians & shaper)

1mil DPS with: Dark Pact + Conc Eff + Spell Echo + Cont Dest + Void Mani + Inc Crit Strikes
Nostrademous

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация