[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

"
djellabah написал:
Hello.

Nice build ! Can you explain why don't you use blaspemy+WM ?

You must have missed it, check under "Other Gems" section, in 3-links:

Blasphemy - Assassin's mark - Warlord's Mark
Currently i have some issues with rare red (T11-T12) maps. My gear is quite cheap but the maps tier is also not very hight.
Pack of hexproof mobs can simply annihilate me in one sec if Atziri flask is not up. And it's quite hard to notice these bastards before it's too late.
Pack of magic range mobs can do exactly the same. Even enfeeble do not grant 100% safety.
Kaom roots is best boots for self cast DP for sure, but without 25-30% movespeed bonus clear speed is not so great. Unforunatly LW requires 3-4 sockets and reduced duration gem makes arcane surge almost useless.
Considering I am gonna get at least 1 Void Battery (Maybe even 2) at lvl 68, should i focus on getting those power charges passives faster? How do you think?
What do you think about The Rippling Thoughts unique sword? It has Spell damage, some lightnign damage to spells, lvl 21 Arcane Surge(50% uptime) and some increased area of effect.

With this sword and a shield in offhand I could use a diferent movement skill(not a fan of Lightning Warp/Flame Dash) for better mobility, maybe with Fortify for some added survivalability. Or would this sword be too much of a DPS loss?
I'm 89 now, and really like the build. t15 done in level 84, with 5l without void battery, and i use Forbidden Taste Quartz with Atziri's promise work very good, but i modify a little the talent tree FOR 5.4K Life and 1.5k ES.
But i have a question, 2 void battery really necessary?, i have 1 void battery and i feel de dmg down so i preffer double apep.
but i have problems with lair map and dark forest, the inmunity curse of the boss its really awfull... so, some suggestion? or only ignored

(sorry for my english)
Последняя редакция: Chronett. Время: 20 авг. 2017 г., 16:07:58
Here is my POB link
https://pastebin.com/U7PiKMAJ

I am running the hybrid build with Blight Totem utilizing these gloves and 2 threshold jewels.

I tried it because I found it hard v.s. Single Boss, so I use Blight Totem to kite Bosses when I wait for chance to charge in.

Currently I got 4.9K life with 1.9K ES, and I realized relying on life is usually safer than ES, so I respec'd out Wicked Ward (Vile Bastion is crap) and went for Malediction. This way, I dont need to go all the way to Whisper of Doom for the +1 curse.

Still, I find her so vulnerable in T11/T12 maps, so I run Warlord's + Enfeeble curses and link a life leech on DP. Plus, I run Atziri's + Granite Flasks for bosses and large mobs. I haven't tried higher maps yet, just wondering if she can do T15 bosses safely?

p.s. I consider "Forbidden Taste" a useless flask this patch, since we can use a "Panicked Divine Life Flask" + "Upgraded Pantheon Soul of Ryslatha" to get almost the same effect in a more flexible way.
Hey, I just acquired my 2nd Void Battery and I feel doing much less damage than Battery + Apep.

I don't really know if it's the cast speed, the spell damage reduction or both, but on ST, compared to the Battery + Apep setup, double Battery seems to be way less effective.

Do you confirm Void Battery x2 is BiS ? (I've currently a 5L Covenant, and 6/8 Ascendancies for Occultist)
"
Torgrom написал:
Hey, I just acquired my 2nd Void Battery and I feel doing much less damage than Battery + Apep.

I don't really know if it's the cast speed, the spell damage reduction or both, but on ST, compared to the Battery + Apep setup, double Battery seems to be way less effective.

Do you confirm Void Battery x2 is BiS ? (I've currently a 5L Covenant, and 6/8 Ascendancies for Occultist)

2x Void Battery is BiS (but the damage only beats Apep's with Power Charges). You can have 9 Power Charges per build suggested (3 natural + 2 from Void's (1 each) + 1 from Ascendancy + 3 from passives). Each Power Charge gives +25% spell damage for each Void Battery... therefore 175% spell damage (+40% implicit if rolled perfect, - 80% explicit) = 135% spell damage per void battery. 2x give 270% Spell Damage.

Without Power Charges Apep's is much better. So work on getting those power charges up (which should be easy on mobs with Assassin's Mark, and somewhat harder on bosses but not impossible thanks to Forbidden Power ascendancy (10% chance to gain Power Charge on Crit). This is why we use Diamond Flask on bosses... and have 6-10 casts per second... build those power charges up fast.

PoB math is:

(IF NO POWER CHARGES ACCOUNTED FOR):
2x Void Battery = 3.147mil DPS
2x Apep's Rage = 5.201mil DPS

(WITH FULL POWER CHARGES ACCOUNTED FOR):
2x Void Battery = 7.913mil DPS
2x Apep's Rage = 6.529mil DPS
Nostrademous
I've been loving this build. Still getting one shot occasionally but the damage is great and the play is just fun. Killed normal Atziri a couple times now and look forward to unlocking more of its potential as I level up.
Hello,

I am playing SSF with a very similar build, and while the clearing speed is excellent, the probability of dying on most bosses remains quite high (despite having 5.6k life, but I have poor ES management and I plan to switch to full armor when I can).

I don't expect to beat Atziri anytime.
Последняя редакция: Incantamentum. Время: 22 авг. 2017 г., 7:24:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация