[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

Hi I've been able to clear up to t8 rather easily but I don't know what I can do for improvements equipment wise any suggestions? Thanks.

"
Elalition написал:

I'd have to look at your character but I'd assume you're low on gear with life rolls. Aim for a minimum of +60 on rings, 90 on helmet, 100+ on belt. Then with Kaom's Roots that's another near 200. After all that, with some specs into life nodes, you should be at 3k-3.5k by level 70 with another 1k in ES min. Use Rotgut/other quicksilver for movement speed.

That said, I'm now struggling to find upgrades to move beyond that. For me it'll be checking into life nodes as I level up. There's a couple big ones on the left side of the PoB tree. Compare gear/tree to that and you can hit 4.5k eventually. Not great but not bad.

Thanks, I'll just link my items here then if you're willing to take a look.

Hey guys, can some one tell me why my damage is so low against Shaper?

https://pastebin.com/46cvYc0e

I mean i didnt got that bad gear or?
or i am just to dumb to set up my PoB right?

Thx for the help :)
Hello.
I used this build when i was doing my 2nd character in PoE (started to play this game this league). I must say the build feels good, not awsome, not bad but good. Even in robe i stick with Alira as bandit choice, for few reasons, mainly coz i would need to rebuy my rings/amulet, and i have currently rly good ones that give lots of DPS so it would not benefit me. And i don't feel like spending literally 500 chaos for 20k dps upgrade from 2 skillpoints.
I am also using Kaom Root's with Increased Critical Chance if you haven't crit recently.
Mapping is good, but without any extra Movement Speed it's painfull, that's why i am currently running with Devoto's Devotion (got 40% DP Damage enchant), and i am planning to get 100 hp/30% Movement boots i think, only for mapping, coz speed is everything there. I am also using Increased Arena of Effect instead of Concentrated Effect for maps, for significant boost in clear speed. I was able to clear every map i went in. Currently missing only few Unique one's , coz i never bothered to buy them, only ran what i looted myself.
Bosses are again good, not super awsome, but reliable. Cleared all Guardians with Double Apep's and 6 Link Robe (Like someone mentioned before, i recommend from my experience so far on 6th link Life Leech, not more dps). Guardians went suprisingly good:
1) Chimera - Easiest Guardian, could facetank everything, and just need to be carefull when he dissapear. Died twice on 1st try, and after that never died again.
2) Hydra - Very Easy, could facetank everything but this charged shot, even combos like his multi shot + ball and just outhealed this. Died once on 1st try, never died again.
3) Minotaur - Dodge everything but normal swings, coz he hits like truck and my 5,3k hp is not enough. But dodging is easy and he should not make big problems.
4) Phoenix - hardest boss (for me), you cant outheal his dps, often combo from 1-2 phoenixes + normal swing can just oneshot me.
Didnt try Shaper solo yet, obtained today 2 Void Batteries and remade my Skilltree to suit it better, and maybe soon i'll try it.
I don't recommend this build for HC, easy to die, as someone mentioned before you must respec some for it to work.

Скрытый текст
My gear

I use Challice instead of Quicksillver if i go for Guardains/Hard Bosses.

PoB when i was using double Apep's: https://pastebin.com/hgYpNy8m
PoB when i switched to double Void Batteries: https://pastebin.com/LCnLFZw6

Overall i would say build is rounded to clear most of content (if not everything, i am still new player and don't know many bosses yet). If you have any suggestions, ideas what i can switch/change feel free to post it :P.
Последняя редакция: raflikz. Время: 5 сент. 2017 г., 17:21:19
is there a better travel skill than flame dash?
Any leveling tips ?
Why do you have frenzy charges on scion PoB tree but no way to generate frenzy charges? -edit nevermind realised for scion you went poacher's mark
Последняя редакция: mikmik10000. Время: 8 сент. 2017 г., 19:03:04
Lotta fun leveling ... dont know wtf I'm doing but following op's build. Thanks for the build!!!

Level 41

Andy

p.s. Do I need to use my health pots all the time? ... I thought I would have enough leech with gem and curses? .. am I doing something wrong
hey i need some help... it's frustrating :(

i am struggeling with the eternal labyrinth, any advices?
izaro one hits me with every aoe he does... waaah!!

what is better? more life/armor or more evasion rating?

so if you have any tips, tell me :D

thanks in advice!
myr0
I'm thinking of giving up with the witch, and try bezerker ... reddit has some good pointers..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация