[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

Quick question, what are you putting the other 2 passive points in if you are using the covenant? The best I could think of was the other 2 life nodes in the Purity of Flesh cluster, unless you do some larger repathing on the tree.
For those that are looking at running this as a Scion (currently lvl 86, 5.7k life and 1.2k ES) - i pathed up through harrier to vaal pact then past the shadow to witch round to the templar area.

I was using the Whispers of Doom until i picked up my third Lab when i took the Assasin which became my psuedo Assasins Mark - can provide the power charges and just has a small drop in crit chance. changed the 4 points over to MoM cluster to give me about 1k unreserved mana to help with big hits.

I havent gotten the witch start yet - that will happen after uber lab. That will just pull some points out from between witch and shadow into the witch start.

When i get a 6link i will be running life leech and will change my curse to just run poachers mark for damage or temporal chains for defense.

my POB link: https://pastebin.com/iR5qVfkv (currently changed back to dual curse to try out poachers mark)
Последняя редакция: Mahanen. Время: 2 сент. 2017 г., 12:12:43
Absolutely NOT HC viable. Thanks.

You have to respecc into that, leveling with this path is nearly impossible. you die left and right.
Playing this build as Scion and having serious HP issues, finishing the campaign was a cakewalk but now I'm mapping with only 2100L/1300ES and I feel like I'm nowhere near sturdy enough to be in the midst of things.

Anyone have any tips on what I can do here? It feels like my only option now is to unlock all the jewel nodes and fill them up with +% max hp jewels.

I do also have Kaom's Roots but the lack of movement speed is so annoying, lol.

Последняя редакция: TatteredHat. Время: 4 сент. 2017 г., 5:07:04
"
TatteredHat написал:
Playing this build as Scion and having serious HP issues, finishing the campaign was a cakewalk but now I'm mapping with only 2100L/1300ES and I feel like I'm nowhere near sturdy enough to be in the midst of things.

Anyone have any tips on what I can do here? It feels like my only option now is to unlock all the jewel nodes and fill them up with +% max hp jewels.

I do also have Kaom's Roots but the lack of movement speed is so annoying, lol.

I'd have to look at your character but I'd assume you're low on gear with life rolls. Aim for a minimum of +60 on rings, 90 on helmet, 100+ on belt. Then with Kaom's Roots that's another near 200. After all that, with some specs into life nodes, you should be at 3k-3.5k by level 70 with another 1k in ES min. Use Rotgut/other quicksilver for movement speed.

That said, I'm now struggling to find upgrades to move beyond that. For me it'll be checking into life nodes as I level up. There's a couple big ones on the left side of the PoB tree. Compare gear/tree to that and you can hit 4.5k eventually. Not great but not bad.
Hello guys, im interessed in making Slayer dark pact character, can it be done? Or it will bne unworking / inferrior.
Hey guys,

im currently leveling this build as a scion, how do you sustain power charges vs bosses? im thinking of getting some skyforths, but this would hurt the life i guess, any thoughts?

Thx guys :)
Последняя редакция: shoxxii. Время: 4 сент. 2017 г., 11:46:57
For HC I would make it a totem build and probably move around 8-10 passive points.
Nostrademous
Pardon my ignorance, but how do I go about making use of the essence drain setup with the required 100 mana spent to use Kitava's Thirst?

4) (if you have Kitava's Thirst helm): Essence Drain - Added Chaos Damage - Void Manip. - Controlled Destruction

None of my abilities cost 100 mana to begin with, so how do I actually get it to activate?

My current gear for reference:

EDIT:

This helmet doesn't work because of The Covenant due to the blood magic, right? In that case, should I just go back to Kaom's or are there any suggestions to keep my current boots and have another 4 link setup?

I was thinking of using this extra CWDT but don't know if it is worth it:

Weapon

Helm

Boots

Последняя редакция: iSick1e. Время: 4 сент. 2017 г., 22:32:13
Is it viable to use brightbeak while mapping and switch to apep's for bosses?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация