I don't understand "Unbound Ailments Support", "Non-Damaging Ailment"

I don't understand the new support skill "Unbound Ailments Support", specifically regarding, "Supported Skills have (20-30)% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies". According to Gamepedia https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ailment, there are 6 different ailments: Bleed, Poison, Ignite, Chill, Freeze, Shock. Which of these is non-damaging? Maybe only Freeze?

The gem would make more sense if it applied to Debuffs https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Buff#Debuff such as Blind, Hinder, Maim, Intimidate, Curses, etc.

Is the description poorly worded, and it actually should read "Debuff" instead of "non-damaging ailment"?

Last bumped14 сент. 2017 г., 9:34:34
I guess it only applies to chill, freeze and shock.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Chill, freeze and shock are the non-damaging ailments.
Since, y'know, the other ones deal damage.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
What is the increased effect of being frozen? Frozen seems like a binary state, either you are frozen or you are not. What is the effect of being +20% more frozen?

Shock is a damaging element right?
Shock itself does no damage. And maybe increased freeze effect is longer duration.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
"
ToXXXicOgre написал:
What is the increased effect of being frozen? Frozen seems like a binary state, either you are frozen or you are not. What is the effect of being +20% more frozen?

Shock is a damaging element right?

Edit: Apparently the increased effect portion of Unbound Ailments is mostly useless for freeze.

And shock by itself doesn't do damage, but rather increases the damage that the shocked enemy takes with a base duration of 2 seconds. I'd expect Unbound Ailments to increase the shock percent.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Последняя редакция: crystalwitch. Время: 12 авг. 2017 г., 20:22:17
Increased Effect does pretty much nothing for Freeze, it just Slows for 120% instead. The only time it would matter is against monsters near an Acceleration Shrine, because that should be additive with Freeze.

Chill gets increased Slow as well, and Shock gets improved Increased Damage Taken.
"
Vipermagi написал:
Increased Effect does pretty much nothing for Freeze, it just Slows for 120% instead. The only time it would matter is against monsters near an Acceleration Shrine, because that should be additive with Freeze.

Oh right, it already comes with the increased duration of ailments.
I thought it was something like how Freeze Mine acts as if it deals more damage so you could use Unbound Ailments with Glacial Hammer or somesuch and have a fractionally better shot at freezing bosses.

Huh.
Последняя редакция: crystalwitch. Время: 12 авг. 2017 г., 20:23:19
The gem would be much better if "Non-Damaging Ailment" was changed to non-damaging "Debuffs", which has a lot more useful varieties (i.e. Blind, Maim, Intimdate, Curses, etc.). Maybe the original intention was to apply it to Non-Damaging Debuffs in order to eliminate poison and bleed.

At the very least, the 3rd effect of the gem needs clarification in Gamepedia in regards to what it impacts.
"
Vipermagi написал:

Chill gets increased Slow as well, and Shock gets improved Increased Damage Taken.

Doesnt increased effect of freeze reduces the % of maximum enemy hp you need to do with a hit in order to apply the freeze?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация