I don't understand "Unbound Ailments Support", "Non-Damaging Ailment"

"
golan4840 написал:
Doesnt increased effect of freeze reduces the % of maximum enemy hp you need to do with a hit in order to apply the freeze?

No. Duration != Effect.
"
Vipermagi написал:
"
golan4840 написал:
Doesnt increased effect of freeze reduces the % of maximum enemy hp you need to do with a hit in order to apply the freeze?

No. Duration != Effect.

Where do you see duration in my question? I dont think you understood it...
There is no "x% of maximum Life" threshold - there is a Duration threshold. The threshold is based on Damage dealt relative to target Life, and as such it can be rewritten as an x% of Life threshold. It's still purely a Duration thing though.

Increased Freeze Duration means you hit the Duration threshold sooner, thus requiring a lower percent of target's Life.

Freeze has one effect, and it's 100% Slow. Increased Effect applies to the effect of Freeze, not the Duration. Hence my comment, Duration != Effect.
Последняя редакция: Vipermagi. Время: 13 авг. 2017 г., 18:32:32
I'm still unclear if Shock is recognized as a non-damaging ailment. Though it causes no damage of it's own, it does factor into the multiplicative part of the damage equation. Considering that the definition of Shock includes the word "damage", it's possible to interpret it as being a damaging element.

Per Gamepedia https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock

"
Shock is an elemental ailment associated with lightning that causes the affected target to take increased damage from all sources.

It does not deal Damage -> it's not Damaging.
"
Vipermagi написал:
There is no "x% of maximum Life" threshold - there is a Duration threshold. The threshold is based on Damage dealt relative to target Life, and as such it can be rewritten as an x% of Life threshold. It's still purely a Duration thing though.

Increased Freeze Duration means you hit the Duration threshold sooner, thus requiring a lower percent of target's Life.

Freeze has one effect, and it's 100% Slow. Increased Effect applies to the effect of Freeze, not the Duration. Hence my comment, Duration != Effect.

I have a lot of respect for you as a 'valued poster' who I truly believe deserves the title, but I believe you are incorrect on this statement. Yes, Duration != Effect, but in the wiki you can find where it specifically states that 'increased effect' of chill lowers the target's threshold required to induce said ailment, i.e. the standard threshold is 10% of the target's hp, but with 'increased effect' that threshold is lowered. With 100% increased effect, the threshold to induce that effect becomes 5%, rather than 10%, of the target's hp. I am studying this and trying to build a freeze/chill based, non-crit character in Harbinger as we speak, as I have grown very tired of going the 'go crit or go home' route in every league and am clinging to the hope that the devs have enough creativity left to have provided a mean, other than critical hits, to induce ailments.

Per the wiki: " Increased effect of Chill will decrease the life threshold if it goes over the slow cap. For example, with 100% increased Chill effect, dealing Cold damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum life or more will slow it by 30%."

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chill

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
fffffffffffffffff

Yeah and guess what Chill != Freeze.

The Chill threshold actually depends on Chill's effect, not it's duration as is the case with Freeze.
Последняя редакция: MurphyCz. Время: 14 сент. 2017 г., 9:47:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация