[3.3] Low Budget - Animate Weapon Bowmancer

can You show what flasks You use?
Последняя редакция: Cl86. Время: 15 сент. 2017 г., 17:42:58
"
Clooney_is_best_Batman написал:
What skills are you using? You should only need 4, the arrow skill, mirror arrow, vaal haste and elemental weakness. 5 when you want to use a movement skill like blink arrow or flame dash.

"
Clooney_is_best_Batman написал:
Ah! My bad, I was thinking that auras needed to be in your skillbar to be used. My (noob) mistake.
Do you maybe not use a golem? Or are your gems not high enough level for the mirror arrow to deal enough damage? This should usually be enough damage/meatshielding to get the first weapon casted, which is enough to get going.

Yeah, I have a Golem - the mirror arrow tends to take a while to get enough kills that a weapon drops though, I find. It's probably that I'm just used to builds that don't take the build up time. The gems are a little low level - 4 for the golem, 14 for the arrow.

Thanks for the build though, it's a lot of fun.
"
Cl86 написал:
can You show what flasks You use?
Since i use Shaper's gloves on my build i chose to use a Jade flask for the synergy with flat and percent evasion. A quicksilver for going fast and two health flasks. Usual bleed and freeze mods to stay alive.

tried this out with 3 solar guard spectres, since im not using victarios i went mom/eldritch battery to sustain skills and build an extra es life pool.

Passive tree:
gets through maps as fast as i can shoot things with tornado shot/gmp/chain is a lot of fun, thanks for the build.
Последняя редакция: Fhark. Время: 17 сент. 2017 г., 5:35:36
"
Fhark написал:
tried this out with 3 solar guard spectres, since im not using victarios i went mom/eldritch battery to sustain skills and build an extra es life pool.
Interesting setup. What's the damage share between your AW and Spectres? You give up a lot of AW damage with your build, do your spectres make up for that?

"
Fhark написал:
gets through maps as fast as i can shoot things with tornado shot/gmp/chain is a lot of fun, thanks for the build.
That's why Onslaught is such a good support for the bow skill, you dont want to use it?
^^ i dont really know the dps for the spectres (selecting flame sent in pob is 54347 with faster proj and gmp), you could get them insanely high if you used cannibal fire eaters. but bosses die pretty fast and map clearing is very fast. If i use all single target gems on aw and drop the srs i have 36759 dps in pob.
I thought about onslaught but i like the clear of chain, (need light dmg gem at the moment) i even tried rigwalds quill which is nice since the secondary projectiles fork but opted for rare quiver instead.

Последняя редакция: Fhark. Время: 17 сент. 2017 г., 14:04:01
Any ideas for a high budget version of the build?
"
WhoStoleMyCigar написал:
Any ideas for a high budget version of the build?
If you want to invest currency into this build, then you can get the following:
-21/20 Animate Weapon, Wrath and Anger gems
-Life and Minion Damage jewels
-Good Life/Resist/Dex rares
-Animate Weapon helmet enchant
-6-link Null's (have to cast Flesh Offering yourself then)
-Corrupted Victario's

I cant think of more right now. The first thing i would get is the 21/20 AW gem, increases their damage and life by a lot.
so the tornado shot is basically just to proc EE and get onslaught right? Just got to 60 and testing out my Nulls but I am seeing white weapons drop and not be animated. Does it animate 1 weapon per death? or just in a small area? how does that work?
Thanks for the build.

edit : wait nm. just watched another video and realised the helm keeping them on 1 life is so tornado shot can dink them over the line and give you the kill.
Последняя редакция: deadfncat. Время: 24 сент. 2017 г., 8:16:02
"
deadfncat написал:
Just got to 60 and testing out my Nulls but I am seeing white weapons drop and not be animated. Does it animate 1 weapon per death? or just in a small area? how does that work?
There are usually enough kills (casts) to animate almost every white weapon drop. It could be the level of your Animate Weapon gem that's too low for most of the item drops in the zone you are in. Your setup looks perfectly fine and it should work otherwise.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация